Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A charming evening (Freya v Serila)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A charming evening (Freya v Serila) Empty
PostSubject: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 2:03 pm

During her travels, Freya had hear rumors of a human woman with a charm power similar to the one of a midara, curious about her own abilities, the blade dancer decided to give it a try and seek for this woman.

Having arrived at a peaceful town, she started to ask about this mysterious woman, people told Freya about a witch that lived outside of town.

Last edited by Warrior of Darkness on Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 2:06 pm

Thanking the townsfolk, Freya set off towards the supposed home of this witch, eager to see if the rumours were true
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 2:19 pm

As Freya reached the outskirt of the town, she noticed a lovely house, it was the only house around so it had to be there.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 2:30 pm

"less creepy than I was expecting" Freya thought before approaching the house to knock on the door
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 3:15 pm

A gentle click of a lock opening could be heard as the door slowly opened, with a face peering out at the person on the other side. With the door opened in the way that it was, Freya wasn't able to make out much of the person on the other side, other than blonde hair, soft features, and bright blue eyes.

"H-Hello? Who's...there?" Freya would notice the voice trembling, just a little.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 3:16 pm

"Hello" Freya replied in a friendly tone, not wanting to worry whoever was at the door, could she be the witch. "I was wondering if I could talk to the lady that owns this house? O think she might be able to help me with something" she spoke honestly and plainly
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 3:29 pm

The woman thought for a moment, going over everything she knew. She didn't seem like a bad person...but she could be trying to trick her. She could be someone that wants to do bad things to her, or even worse, Serila. But, at the same time, she didn't want to be rude...

She quickly pulled herself back into the house and closed the door, sounds of other locks unclicking filling the air as she fully opened the door to reveal a figure that Freya was probably not expecting; the figure of a woman, dressed modestly, but having large, expansive wings folded behind her. One look would make people think she was some form of angel to most.

"What you...want, with Seril?" The voice was still filled with concern, but she was giving this stranger a chance. It's what Seril would have wanted her to do, and if worse came to worst, she could try to defend herself a little.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 3:33 pm

That was... Not who Freya had expected, she'd been told a witch lived here and the angelic figure before her was about as far from a witch as you could get. Momentarily taken aback, Freya finally replied. "I'm told she has abilities, from what I've heard she could be like me" she answered honestly
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 4:03 pm

The woman watched the woman carefully, taking in anything she could about her appearance. She didn't seem to have any weapons on her. And...like her?

"You...witch? Like Seril?"

She thought for a moment, letting all the facts come together.

"...you, not hurt Seril?"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 4:07 pm

"Not am witch, but a human with powers like hers" Freya explained, "I'm not here to hurt her, I just want to talk to her" she said with a smile, still not taking a step forward without permission from this angelic being
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 4:37 pm

A tense moment passed, where the bird woman was wrestling with what to do. Occasionally, Freya could see her wings twitch as she tried to decide what was best.

Eventually, however, she relented with a sigh.

"Seril...not here. Out, errands."

She moved out of the way of the door and let Freya have room to move in. "Should be back...soon. Come in...please."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 4:39 pm

"oh, thank you" Freya responded, following her hosts instructions, "I'm Freya by the way,"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 4:54 pm

"I...Leanne. Nice to...meet you!"

The angel-like woman allowed Freya passage into the house, finding it to be rather open and relaxing.

"I...live, with Seril. She...special, to me. Needs...cautions, with new people."

It was clear that Leanne was struggling with her words, but for reasons that were likely far beyond Freya.

"Come...sit." She guided the woman to the living room, where a few couches and seats resided, all looking quite plush.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 11:45 am

Freya complied, lowering herself onto a couch, "Thank you" she said with a smile. At a guess her host seemed quite nervous "I'm really sorry to intrude like this, I won't be any trouble though" she said, trying to put her at ease
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 12:46 pm

Hearing her voice was enough to make Leanne jump with a small squeak. She was fidgety, and nervous, and it was painted not only through her face but her body language. The feathers on her wings were a little ruffled as well, which was a bird tell more than a human one.

"I-If it okay...why, you come to find...Seril?"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 1:54 pm

Freya spoke gently, not wanting to further stress the Leanne. "Well umm, I was hoping she could help me understand some things about myself"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 6:12 pm

Leanne gave Freya an inquisitive look, with her head tilted to the side like a curious puppy.

"Understand...yourself?"

Serila wasn't exactly a counselor, that was for sure. And whenever Beorc talked about 'finding themselves', it usually didn't seem like the kinds of things Serila does. Her magic was really practical, sure, but she couldn't help but be confused.

"So...to find, you...find, Seril?"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 4:15 pm

"I hope so yeah" Freya replied, not really wanting to go into more detail, but ever since she'd heard about the witches seductive magic she'd seemed like the best lead she have. "So do you... Have any idea when she'll be back?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 5:12 pm

Leanne didn't quite get it, but it didn't seem like Freya was a particularly bad person. And she didn't seem to want to do anything to Seril, so maybe she was worrying over nothing.

"Seril said...would be back in..few hours. That was...while ago. Shouldn't be...too long!"

Leanne thought for a moment, thinking of how to make that pass a little faster, before an idea came to her.

"You..hungry? Can make, food, if you want."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 6:36 pm

The conversation was interrupted by the sound of the main door opening, through it, Serila entered the house, carrying a few bags: some of them with groceries, some of them with clothes, etc.

Behind her entered Chatty, who was in a surprisingly good mood. "Lea! I'm home!" The witch said while placing her haton a nearby table. "I bought you some dresses, you'll love them, they are super adorable and elegant."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 7:49 pm

The sound of a very familiar and special voice was enough to completely distract Leanne from her current guest, her face lighting up with joy.

"Seril!" Leanne dashed towards the source and wrapped her into a tight but loving hug, her wings instinctively wrapping around her as well.

Leanne gave her an affectionate kiss on the cheek, her face bright with happy thoughts. "(I'm so happy you're back! How was your day? It seems like you got a lot! It looks really pretty! I hope you didn't spend too much, though. But I'm really happy you did!)" When Leanne got really excited, she tended to slip into her native tongue, the sound melodious to Freya's ears, like a song in a language she'd never heard before. This was a regular occurrence for Serila, who knows the language just as well as she does.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 12:22 pm

Freya, not wanting to interrupt, and somewhat enchanted by Leanne's true voice, waited for the witch to enter the room
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 3:43 pm

Serila returned the hug. ("Don't worry about the cost, I'm sure they'll be worth since they are for you.") She replied with a smile, she noticed their guest. ("Oh? We have a guest?"), Serila broke the hug and looked at Freya. "Welcome to my humble residence, how may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 4:34 pm

Leanne had gotten so caught up in seeing Serila again that she had forgotten all about their current guest! How embarassing.

Leanne let her wings down as she looked back at Freya. "This...Freya. Came to find you. Said she wanted...find herself?" The actual meaning of her intent was still lost on Leanne, but she didn't think she was dangerous to her, or Seril.

"Was going to...make some food, before you came back. Can make for...everyone now. Still...want me to?" Leanne had become rather self sufficient in the kitchen thanks to Serila's guidance. Coming home to a meal hand made by the Heron had become a common occurence, and she'd even started to get creative with things.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 2:48 pm

"Find herself?" Serila looked at the visitor and took a good look at her. "So, you want to find yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) Empty

Back to top Go down

A charming evening (Freya v Serila)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next