Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A charming evening (Freya v Serila)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:21 am

(that's just crazy, rolled after serilas attack, kiss deals 2 damage, 3 if Serilas attack is successful (still works if serilas attack would stun or bind)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:26 am

(Got it)
Seeing Freya stand still, Serila decided to taunt her by blowing her a kiss, a pair of lips soon transformed into a blazing heart that popped on Freya's cheek, what the witch didn't expect was the lustful kiss that followed the pop.

Seduction: 40
That's Just Crazy!: 98

Serial:18+charmed+SF:4
Freya:17+charmed
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:28 am

Freya tried to follow up the kiss by pulling Serilas face into her chest, but the witch freed herself and stepped back with ease

breast pillow:31
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:35 am

As she freed herself, Serila blowed another kiss to Freya.

Seduction: 18

Serial:18+charmed+SF:5
Freya:14+charmed
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:40 am

(health potion:73)
Freya tried to summon a health potion but it was getting to the stage where she was so aroused she couldn't focus on her spell, causing it to fail!

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:49 am

Noticing Freya's level of arousal, Serila started to dance, beckoning her to come closer. As soon as she did, the witch pulled her into a wet kiss, wrapping her arms around the warrior and holding her thightly against her body.

Alluring Dance (Enhanced): 66

Serial:18+charmed+SF:0
Freya:10+charmed+bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:51 am

Freya found herself suddenly too enthralled to get free, she meekly returned the kiss while her mind was assailed by images of Serila dancing, though wearing somewhat less than the was now
Struggle: 1-crit fail
Freya 9+charmed+bound+stunned
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:57 am

Serila kept kissing Freya, her thigh starting to rub against the warrior's now wet crotch producing a muffled giggle from the witch.

Freya 5+charmed+bound

Last edited by Warrior of Darkness on Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:58 am

(did that reapply the stun?)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:59 am

(my bad, I copied the one from before xD)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 8:02 am

(ahh no probs)

Freya still somehow found enough self control within herself to pull away from the witches amorous assault, stepping back and panting heavily

Struggle:48
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 8:10 am

Serila was breathing heavily after almost breaking Freya, she needed a moment to regain her breath as well.

Spirit Drain: 77
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 11:35 am

Freya thought of pulling Serila in to drain her, but in her current addled state, she realised she'd just be overwhelmed. So she opted to catch her breath instead

(thirsting kiss:35)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 11:45 am

Serila tried to pull Freya into a kiss but her legs were still jelly after the impact of the love magic from before, so instead she decided to strike a pose while taking some clothing off of her...

Alluring Dance: 69 (Funny number)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 11:49 am

Freya could only stand transfixed as Serila began to strip. "I guess... That love magic might not have been my best call" she spoke,almost trembling with arousal
(Turn pass)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 11:58 am

"Oh~? Does that means you like what you see?" Serila sensually approached Freya, wrapping her arms around the warrior and whispered into her ear. "Want to see more, gorgeous~?"

Basic Attack: 8

Freya: 3+charmed
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 11:59 am

Freya knew when she was beat, the moment Serila embraced her, all thoughts of resistance changed to those of submission. "I...I do..... Please Miss Serila" she found herself begging
(Turn pass)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:06 pm

"Let's go somewhere more... Private~" The witch purred into Freya's ear. At that moment, Chatty, who had been really quiet for the whole event, absorbed them both, Freya found herself inside of the lamp with Serila and was surprised to see it was like a pretty elegant furnished room but what really got her attention was Serila laying seductively on a bed with even less clothing than usual. "You did pretty well, Freya, I think you deserve a reward for showing me something so interesting~" The sensual witch beckoned the warrior to join her on the bed for her 'reward'.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:08 pm

Freya didn't even think to ask about how she'd been sucked into a bedroom inside of Serilas lamp, all she could think about was joining the witch, whom she quickly laid down next to. "I hope I didn't disappoint you..." The enraptured warrior whispered
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:11 pm

"I can ensure you that you didn't, now, why don't we have some 'fun', hmm~?" She purred pulling Freya closer and sensually starting to remove her clothes.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:16 pm

"I'd love to..." Freya allowed Serila to strip her, responding eagerly to the witches every touch, shivering whenever their exposed flesh made contact
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:23 pm

As soon as their bodies were completely naked, the witch pulled the warrior into a deep kiss, moaning into her mouth as their tongues danced together. "Now you have another thing you can impress me with~"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:29 pm

"anything you want Lady Serila, I'll do anything" Freya's submissive side was drawn out in full force by the witches kiss, she returned the kiss and began to grind against the witch without even realising
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:33 pm

"That love magic of yours might have affected us a bit too much~" She moaned while matching Freya's pace at grinding their bodies together.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:34 pm

"it's... The first time I've used that one" Freya admitted between moans, "I'm sorry... The channeler that gave it to me...I took a lot in from her" Freya began to kiss the witches neck in between words
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A charming evening (Freya v Serila)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next