Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A charming evening (Freya v Serila)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 6:52 am

"yeah... Well, learn about myself is possibly more accurate." Freya started to explain "See, I have abilities... That most people don't seem to, if anything they seem closer to those of a midara than a human, and I'd heard rumours you had similar powers, I was wondering if you could help me understand them" she realized how crazy she must sound, but felt honesty was the best policy here
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 7:02 am

"Midara abilities, hmm..." Serila took a brief moment to think, eyeing Freya from head to toe. "You mean like my charming aura? I have it suppressed right now but if I release it..." Suddenly, everyone in the room started to feel a presence, tempting and alluring, coming from Serila that, as soon as it appeared, disappeared. "Something like that you mean?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 7:05 am

Freya, hoping her reaction to Serilas sudden release of energy wasnt too obvious, replied after a moment. "Y... Yeah, that kind of thing, though I don't think I can create an aura like that... Yet at least"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 7:15 am

"I see, well, my aura is something I was born with but when my magic power started to manifest itself it became as you just felt right now. I do have the ability to suppress it but is pretty taxing but you say you have abilities similar to that one? Interesting..." Serila's train of thought was abruptly interrupted by a loud thump on the door.

"You could at least wait for me, don't you? Especially after making me carry the heavy stuff!" A weird lamp had arrive, it looked like a pumpkin as seemed to be in a foul mood.

"Ah just in time Chatty. Say, Freya, would you be interested in showing me these abilities of yours? Maybe by studying them we could find something about their origin."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 7:27 am

Freya took in the bizarre sight of the lamp, and the fact that it spoke with a hint of trepidation, before answering Serial
"I'd be happy to, but ummm... There's not really any way I can do that that isn't quite intense, I could show you one of my weaker skills if that's what you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 7:31 am

"Come to me with all you have, don't worry I can take it but, let's go outside, I don't want my aura to affect Lea too much." Serila walked to Leanne and gave her a kiss on the cheek. ("It won't be too long, we'll be back in time to enjoy your delicious cooking.") Once she talked to Leanne, the witch walked to the door, picking Chatty on her way and beckoning Freya to follow.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 7:40 am

"that works for me," Freya replied, following Serila outside, "just...to check, this is just a sparring match right, nothing dangerous" she asked nervously
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 7:47 am

Once outside, the witch looked back at Freya and nodded. "Don't worry, I won't turn you into a slave thrall of love or anything, I don't do that... Anymore." She added with a tone that was clearly a teasing one. "Well then, first move is yours, let's see these abilities of yours." Serila was ready and Freya felt it thanks to the Charming Aura that was coming out from the red haired witch.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 8:10 am

"well, if you're gonna be using that aura..." Freya thought aloud, "I might as well start by using the closest thing I have to match it" drawing on her experience with the succubus Morrigan, Freya probed Serilas mind for features she found attractive, and within a second, Freya's form had adopted a look closer to them

(Blissful dreams:28)

Freya:40+blissful dreams(4)
Serila:40
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 8:30 am

Serila noticed how Freya's hair turned blonde and wings came out from her back resembling those of Leanne. "Hmm... Metamorphism, that kind of ability is common in mimics and, with the use of magic, in succubi, interesting, let's see what else you can do." Serila was too invested in her observations that didn't even started to fight back right away, instead, she stood right there formulating theories.

Seduction - 61

Freya:40+blissful dreams(4)
Serila:40
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 8:36 am

"Huh, it doesn't usually transform me to such extremes" Freya mused, "but anyway, now that I'm looking good for you... Let's begin for real" Freya blew Serila a kiss in the form of a large pink heart, it popped on the witches face, causing her to flush slightly with arousal

(Basic attack: 24)

Freya: 40+blissful(3)
Serila:37
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 8:45 am

"Maybe it's due to the exposure to my aura, now that was a good one, let me show you how it's done hun~" Striking sensual poses, Serila managed to catch Freya's gaze while Chatty drained some of her energy. "How did you like the show~?"

Spirit Absorb - 12

Freya: 39+blissful(3)+Power Down (3)
Serila:37+Power Up(3)+Soul Fragment: 1
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 8:49 am

"why do I get the feeling you did more than just put on a show just now..." Freya replied, looking from Serila to chatty, trying to work out why she was suddenly feeling so tired, missing her chance to act in the process

(Thirsting kiss:51)

Freya:39+blissful (2)+power down(2)
Serial:37+power up(3)+1 soul fragment
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 8:56 am

"Sorry darling but me and this old grump work together." She giggled and winked at Freya while gently bumping Chatty. "Now, I can give you something that is entirely my own~" Placing two fingers on her lips, Serila blew a kiss at Freya, popping a flaming heart on the warrior's lips. "Did you enjoy that hun?"

Seduction - 44

Freya:36+blissful (2)+power down(2)+charmed
Serial:37+power up(2)+2 soul fragments

(Reminder that Serila's charm must be removed manually, after 3 failed attempts, it's automatically removed.)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:22 am

Freya felt herself well up with affection towards the witch, unable to shake off the effects of her charm magic like she usually would
"It was...nice" she purred, almost subconsciously

(Resist charm:47)

Freya:36+blissful (1)+power down(1)+charm
Serial:37+power up:1+2 fragments
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:31 am

"Oh, it gets much better hun~" Seeing Freya unable to resist her charms, Serila walked towards her, at every step, seductively shaking her soft breasts, making them look even more alluring thanks to the aura. Once she reached Freya, the witch pulled the woman into an embrace, smothering her face between her soft cleavage. "Much better, don't you think?" A wave of warmth flooded Freya's mind as the witch massaged her face with her breasts.

Resist Charming Aura - 22 (Forgot this, damn it's been a while since I last used Serila)
Bewitching Embrace - 34

Freya:33+blissful (1)+charm+Bound(Disadv)
Serial:37+2 fragments
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:37 am

Freya recovered from her blissful daze faster than Serila could've expected, she pulled herself free from the witches cleavage, Freya caught her by surprise by sliding a leg against Serilas groin and kissing her on the cheek, momentarily stunning her

(Struggle:98-crit)

Freya:33+charm
Serila:35+stunned+2 fragments
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:41 am

Serila was surprised by the quick recovery of Freya, she had something special indeed. "Oh my, you might be something special indeed, to recover that fast of a direct contact with me under my aura, interesting."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:46 am

Freya smiled graciously at Serila's praise, "you haven't seen the half of it yet honey" she purred, approaching the still flustered witch and pulling her into a deep kiss, stealing some of her strength back

Freya:35+charm
Serila:33+2 fragments

(thirsting kiss:48)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:54 am

As she kissed her, Freya soon felt something warm all over her back, Serila started to give her a sensual massage that made her body relax, her legs started to wobble and she would have fell to her knees if it wasn't for the witch's embrace. "A draining kiss, something pretty basic between midara, what else can you do?"

RCA - 54
Warm Touch - 30

Freya:33+weakened
Serila:33+2 fragments
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:03 am

(fascinating assault: 50)

"Let me show you" Freya replied, opting not to move away from Serila, but taking advantage of their closeness as she once more rubbed her leg against the witches crotch, pulling her into a deep kiss this time, using her leg to distract Serila while she overwhelmed the witches tongue and kissed her in a way that truly caused Serila to be filled with an infatuation for her opponent! She released the witch and stepped back politely "How're you feeling after that gorgeous?"

Freya:33+weakened
Serial:30+fascinated+2 fragments
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:08 am

"A bit breathless but...~" She wanted to play the close game, well, Serila knew how to play that game as well. As soon as Freya thought she had the upper hand, Serila pulled her into a deep kiss, slipping her tongue into Freya's mouth and rubbing the warrior's crotch with her thigh. After a couple of seconds that felt like hours of warm pleasure to Freya, Serila broke the kiss, a thin trail of saliva connecting their tongues as the witch let Freya go, who fell to her knees after the intense pleasure. "You are not the only one who can do that~"

Alluring Dance - 71, 38

Freya:31
Serial:30+fascinated+2 fragments
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:15 am

"You...sure are something" Freya admitted, momentarily overwhelmed with Admiration for her foe. Once she'd gotten herself away from the witch, she conjured a potion and quickly downed it's contents, though in her dazed state, the brew wasn't as potent as the warrior had hoped.

(Health potion:58(heal:1+1)

Freya:33
Serila:30+fascinated(3)+2 fragments
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:55 am

"Thanks for the compliment hun, now, shall we continue?" Serila offered Freya a hand to get back on her feet.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:56 am

Freya accepted Serilas help up, "of course, whenever you're ready"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A charming evening (Freya v Serila)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next