Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  Empty
PostSubject: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 12:50 pm

It was a quite night in the city, the thick fog covered everything in sight and not a soul was around. Walking though the soup, Salos could barely see a thing in front of him as the tried to find somewhere to get out of the cold streets.

While trying to find an inn or at least a restaurant to warm up in, he feels something bump into him with a yelp! It was an extremely beautiful looking woman with brown hair and blue eyes that shined like stars. She had on a grey shirt a black skirt which covered her yet he could see the outline of her jaw droping level figure and a bright red corsage in her hair. The woman looks up at him and gives a smile that seemed to almost brighten the air around them. " Oh gosh, I'm sorry. I didn't hurt you, did I? " the woman asked, her voice as sweet as honey.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 12:54 pm

“No it’s ok. I was just looking for the nearest inn for the night.” he said with a blush. His feminine looking face made him look harmless enough in its own and now he was blushing like a love struck girl.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 1:24 pm

" Really? Well... I run a bar near by. Its not an inn but it can help you get out if this awful fog. " The woman said, thinking that it was the right thing to do... plus if this is who she thought he was... without missing a beat, she walks over and hugs his arm a bit. He could feel a soft almost addictive pressure squeeze up on his arm as a result. " Shall we? " she asked, being really friendly towards him, he being unable to pick up any signs of hostility or ulterior motives from her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 1:27 pm

“Sure that would be lovely.” he said as she lead them to her bar. He wasn’t used to being lead by he didn’t want to argue with this lovely woman.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 1:32 pm

The woman leads him into a rather cozy bar that had alooot of seats, tables, even a stage for performers. " So then, shall I get you a drink while you relax? " she offered as she turns on the lights to the place, the heat turning on in and thawing off the cold. She soon leads him to a comfy chair near the stage.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 1:41 pm

“That would be nice.” he said as he took a seat, looking at the stage. “What kind of shows do you usually have here?” he asked nicely.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 1:44 pm

The woman gets behind the bar and starts work on a drink, adding a bit of a flare to it. " Oh all kinds, mostly bands. Tho on occasions, I do special dances which really draw in the crowd. " she said as she hands him her drink. " Maybe you would like to see? " she asked giving another lovely smile. For some reason he just noticed a somewhat sweet smell that kinda made him feel relaxed somewhat... gosh she was sooo pretty.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 1:52 pm

“Yeah. I would like that very much.” he said feeling more relaxed. He couldn’t help but smile as he enjoyed the feeling washing over him.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 1:59 pm

The woman smiled a bit as she plants a quick kiss on his cherk. " Okay, I'll go change then. " she said as she walks off... did she always have that sway to her hips? After awhile she comes back in a very eye catching attire. ( the one we all know and howl over. XD ) " Hope you are ready and try not to get too excited. " she said before starting her dance. She starts with a kind of belly dance like move but eventually gets more active,her hips swaying and her large mounds bouncing almost hypnotically during her legit skillful display.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 2:02 pm

Salos watched the daze, unable to take his eyes off her. He couldn’t even think as he was captivated by her moves. Part of him wished he could dance as well as she could.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 2:22 pm

The woman smiles as she dances over to him and caresses his cheek a bit. " Now then, be a dear and tell me.. where is the Holy Grail in this area? " she asked before kissing the tip of his nose while giving him a world class few of her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 2:24 pm

“I don’t know where any holy grail is.” he admits being unable to deny her an answer.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 2:28 pm

Mata looks at his face for a moment. He was definitely under her spell. She gives a sigh but smiles as a fun idea comes to mind. She leans into his ear and says " Snap out of it, darling~♡ " followed by snapping her fingers before going on stage once more.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 2:31 pm

“Huh, what?” Salos asked in a confused voice. He looks at the woman on stage.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 2:36 pm

The woman smiled a bit. " Head feeling a bit clearer, sweetie? Sorry about that, I just needed a bit of info... homestly I didn't think my abilities would be so effective dispite my... unusual summoning. " she said with a hand on her hip. " Mind helping me with something? "
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 2:37 pm

“And what would that be?” he said, eyeing her a bit more due to her words.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 2:49 pm

" Help me see what I can really do. " Normally she wouldn't be up for direct conflict but her current situation wasn't normal for her. " In fact, you beat me and well... " she places a hand on her left breast, bringing attention to how ' well blessed 'she is. " I'll grant ANYTHING your heart desires~♡ "
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 3:30 pm

“You want me to fight you? I’m afraid I might burn you.” he said as he took a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 3:38 pm

" Well thing is... you'll have to actually be willing to fight~ " she said with a smile.

Nimble Dancer: 28

The woman soon starts to shake her hips in time to her own rhythm before breaking into a skillful yet eye catching dance.

???: 30+ counter dance- um stance.

Salos: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 3:44 pm

Salos sighs before he summons a bow of flames. “Alright. Goodbye then.” he said releasing the arrow.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 3:48 pm

The woman moves nimbly out of the way of the arrow, slides up to him and gives him a sweet kiss on the cheek that would make most men's heart skip a beat. She then steps away from him, licking her lips. He couldn't be sure but it felt like she might have took some from him... tho its unlcear what.

???: 30 Mana charge 1

Salos: 29
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 3:50 pm

“What did you do?” he asked unsure. He attempted to stop her movements with fiery chains.

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 3:55 pm

" You see, I simply- H-HEY! " Before she could explain, she gets wrapped up in the firey chains. " My my, I didn't know you were into this ngh kind of stuff, sweetie. " she said as she tries to get free, yet was unable to.

Struggle 45

???:29+bound

Salos: 29
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 4:08 pm

“You don’t know what I’m into and I have zero intention of telling you. Sorry.” he said as he threw daggers at her.

(Blaze daggers) = 27, 18, 63, 80
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 4:37 pm

She was able to move slightly out of the way from a few of the attacks but the others hit her dead on.

Struggle: 52

The woman grits her teeth and was able to RIP the chains apart, taking a moment to look at herself in surprise before recovering.

Loving embrace: 44

The woman walks over to Salos, her hips swaying and her breasts jiggling hypnotically resulting in him being captivated by her beauty. Once in range she wraps her arms around his neck and pulls his face right into her cleavage. It wasn't long before he smells an all too familiar smell, making his mind go cloudy as the tempress starts massaging her heavenly mounds on his face with her arms. " Maybe not but something tells me you'll like this~ "

???: 27

Salos: 28 charmed+bind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next