Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:10 pm

" Good boy~♡ Now just relax~♡ " She said as she walks over to Salos with a grin.

Lover's embrace: 60

When she was close enough, she wraps her arms around his neck and pulls her into her cleavage. She massages her huge breasts against his head while unleashing her charming pheromones once more. " Let all of your cares drift away... " she whispers to him.

???:21

Salos: 21+charm+bind
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:13 pm

Salos lefts her pheromones wash all over him. “I love your outfit. It’s so soft and cute.” he said as he lost himself a little to his desires.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:22 pm

" Do you now? Well I am happy that you love it. " She said, caressing the back of his head a bit as she keeps massaging him. " Feel free to get a good feel. Of my outfit... and my body~♡ " she said as she squeezed up on him more.

???: 21+LE 2 turns

Salos: 19 charm+bind
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:25 pm

Salos struggles against her hold as he fights his desires.

Struggle = 92 (crit)

He manages to really snap out of it and backs away from her quickly. “Damnit I need to not end up in her embrace like that. I need to watch my mouth.” he said to himself, trying to focus.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:30 pm

She gives a sweet giggle before he gets free, knocking her onto her plump ass. " Aaah! Ow ow ow... " she rubs her tush, a tad distracted at the moment.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:39 pm

Salos decided to aim another arrow at her.

Blazing bullseye = 81

His manages to hit the wall behind her. “Damn my aim is off today.” he groaned.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 4:03 pm

She jumped a bit as the arrow hits the wall, those freaking hurt last time. " Its not very nice to shoot people you know? " She said before getting up.

Sunny Eyes: 67

She starts dancing towards Salos before leaping towards him with her arms open only for Salos to barely duck out of the way. " Aaah! Darn. "
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 4:08 pm

“Neither is what other midaras have done to me. That’s why I’m not telling you my likes. Once someone starts to take advantage, I end up putty in their hands.” he groaned with a shake of his head. 

Blazing bullseye = 28

His arrow manages to grave her arm, leaving another burn where it hit.

???: 18, burn (3)

Salos: 19, charm
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 5:14 pm

" Ow! ... Least I asked for a sparring match instead of taking while charmed. " she pointed out, a hand on her arm and a cute pout on her face.

Sunny Eyes:90 crit!

She takes a breath then dances once more, his eyes glued onto her body once more as she gets closer to him before leaping towards him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kisses his lips deeply. Her eyes look right into his.... wow... her eyes were sooo beautiful and deep like the boundless sky on a sunny day. While he was enraptured she started rubbing up on him while kissing. " mmmmm~♡♡♡ "

???:17+ burn(2)+ mana charge 4

Salos: 17+charm+ crit stunned.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 5:22 pm

Salos continues to hold her as she seems to continue to kiss him. He could feel himself falling deeper under her spell. A few erotic fantasies staring her were flashing through his head.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:18 pm

The woman grins as she sees him melting, deepening the kiss as she rubs her thigh on his crotch.

Sunny Eyes: 44

Seeing his reaction, she continues to make out with him, her tongue exploding his mouth while keeping him captivated with her body and her beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:21 pm

Salos tried to snap out of his daze....

Struggle = 79

.........only to moan more girlishly in her embrace.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:22 pm

Sunny Eyes: 33

She smiles into the kiss, however as she tries to claw up on him, she accedentally steps on one of her ribbons and trips off of him. " mmmaaaahh! ... Ow... "

???: 16+burn(1)

Salos: 15+charm
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:38 pm

Salos shook his head as he got some space away from her. He attempts a small defensive spell.

Warm warding = 95

Salos’s barrier spell fizzles out as he tries to channel his power. “Damn it. I need to focus.” he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 2:58 am

The woman gets to her feet " Well seems like nether of us are lucky today. "

Loving Embrace: 57

She starts up her dance once more but when she tries to get closer, she trips over that dang floor board again. One would think the bar's floor was consisting against her for some reason. " .... Oooow. "
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 3:30 am

He once again attempts to get a defense going.

Warm warding = 62

He is surrounded by a warm soft aura, wrapping him in it’s protective enchantment. 

Salos: 15, charm, warm ward (3)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 7:15 am

" This again? " she asked as she gets back to her feet, she was sooo close! " Well I know what to do~

Nimble Dancer: 59 ( dang. XD )

She starts be jiggling her chest and swaying her hips then as she took a step to her left- trip! She face plants and mumbles something he couldn't make out but she sounds somewhat annoyed.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 8:12 am

“Ok let’s try shooting you again.” he says as he conjures the bow again.

Blazing bullseye = 99 (WTF is with these rolls.)

And he manages to miss her while she is on the ground.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 9:27 am

( I DON'T KNOW! XD )

The woman eeps as he barely misses the mark. " ... Whew, that was close... "

Sunny Eyes: 33

Seeing her chance, she leaps up and tries to nab him again... only for him to move out of the way and she hits the ground again.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 9:35 am

Salos threw a basic fireball this time.

Fireball = 55 (oh god!)

The fireball lands between the feet of the face planted girl, leaving on a small burn mark on the floor.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 2:42 pm

She jumps up as she felt and heard something blast the floor. " Whew... come now its a sparing match, not a cook out. "

Sunny Eyes: 26 ( FINALLY! XD )

The woman gets to her fert and walks over in that seductive manner she KNOWS he loves before hugging him close and kisses her lips. Her beautiful eyes gazing into his and ensnaring him as she rubbed her body up on him. " Mmmm~♡♡ "

???: 15+mana charge 5

Salos: 13+charm
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 3:00 pm

Salos moaned as he struggled to resist begging her to play with his fetishes, his will and heart were slowly being taken by her. He tries another arrow against her........

Blazing bullseye = 23 (My accuracy is normally not this bad.)

.......and manages to hit the ground below her feet. “I swear I’m a lot better shot normally. I’m really off my game today.” he said, looking embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 4:21 pm

( Honestly our luck is kinda funky for a bit there. XD )

" Sssshhhh.... its okay. Just... give... in~♡ " she whispered in a seductive manner right in his ear before pecking his earlobe.

Sunny Eyes: 38

She then leans back to his lips and kisses him deeply while maintaining eye contact. She rubs her huge breasts up on him while she rubs her soft thigh on his crotch.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 5:27 pm

“Can.....you.....please...dress.....me.....up?” he asked, lost in her eyes and his desires.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 7:32 pm

" mmm? You mean like me or some other way in mind? " she asked, keeping her bewitching gaze on his, pecking his lips every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next