Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 7:34 pm

“Like you.....” he said in a daze.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 7:13 am

" Aw, thats sweet~ In that case... " she holds him close and gives him a sweet mind melting kiss. " mmmm.... follow me then, sweetie~♡ " she said as she caresses his cheek then leads him towards back stage, her hips swaying with every step.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 8:08 am

Salos follows her like a man possessed.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 4:01 pm

The woman leads him to the dressing room and opens the closet which had the outfit she started in and even the one she had on... in fact there were quite a few of them. After all her outfit didn't look like the strongest of outfits. " Now then, do me a favor... " she said as she grabs the outfit and kisses his cheek. " .... Strip~♡ "
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 4:16 pm

Salos couldn’t stop himself as he stripped out of his clothes. He covered up his slim body.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 4:00 am

" Good boy~ " She said with a smile, she then proceeded to dress him up in the spare outfit. She made sure to sneak in a few kisses and pressing her amazing bodybup on him now and then.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:32 am

Salos couldn’t help but admire his new look in the mirror. His feminine face and thin body making him wear the outfit surprisingly well.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:21 am

" Well you look downright pretty~♡ " She whispered in his ear while sliding her arms around his waist. He could feel her huge mounds squeezing up on his back. " If you'd like I could offer you a job as a backup dancer if you'd like? "
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:24 am

“I would love to be a backup dancer.” he admitted in a shy voice. He was officially putty in her hands and she knew it.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 2:14 pm

" Good that would be fantastic. I always do need a helping hand around here~ " she said as she kisses on the sensitive part of his neck. " The crowd is gonna love you... um... geez, I have you under my spell and I don't know your name. I am sorry, whats your name, hun? "
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 2:15 pm

“My name is Salos.” he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 4:05 pm

" And I am Mata Hari... trust me, you are gonna love it here, Salos~ I'll make the best and cutest dancer out of you yet! " she said with a smile. The dancer didn't seem to judge.. in fact she seemed happy to have him to help her. " Maybe we should start on teaching you how to dance like me! "
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 5:26 pm

“Yes ma’am.” he said, sounding like an eager pupil.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 11:17 am

" In that case... let the lessons begin! " Mata said with a legit affectionate hug and kiss on the cheek before starting her lessons with Salos. She was a very patient and fair teacher for the fire user, teaching him all she knows and even how to run the bar when she was busy dancing solo.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:21 pm

Salos practiced his dancing hard, focusing on mastering her dance. He also became very good at tending the bar and mixing special drinks for the patrons. He was looking at Maya Hari like she was his big sister and he wanted to make her happy.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:35 pm

She didn't mind that he saw her as a big sis though soon the rewards weren't as lewd as before but more of a sisterly affection. As for the progress, she was rather proud at how far Salos had come within the passing days.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:43 pm

Salos was starting to adopt some of her cutesy mannerisms as he helped with the bar. He practiced his dancing diligently.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:46 pm

After that practice, Mata gave Salos a biiiig hug. " That was great! I think you are about ready for a solo act! " she said, giving him a sweet kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:54 pm

“Really? I don’t know.” he said in a shy voice.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:56 pm

" Of course you are! I bet everyone would love you, sweetie. " she said with a confident smile. " You have the skills and you look soooo cute! I am willing to bet you'd have them seeing stars in no time! "
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:58 pm

“Do you think so sis?” he asked, Sis slipping out.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 3:08 pm

" Aaaw! " Mata thought the sis bit was absolutely precious. Out of habbit she hugs his face right into her heavenly mounds. " That is adorable!! .... And yes I think so! Have confidence in yourself and your skills! "
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 3:14 pm

“Yes sis. I will.” he said, feeling better from her hug.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 3:23 pm

" Good! Now you go get ready and I'll set things up for tonight! " Mata hugs and nuzzles his cheek before going to get changed into her civilian clothes.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 3:26 pm

He changes into a purple colored dress that was styled to match his “big sis.” He nervously awaited back stage as he applied makeup, making his feminine appearance more match his sis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )    Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing the night away. ( Mata Hari vs Salos )
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next