Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Princess Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Princess Witch Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:41 pm

Salos had been once again hired to take another midara into custody. This one was apparently a beautiful witch who was using all sorts of spells to make everybody around her fall in love with her. Apparently, many men would come to challenge her, only to fall in love with her and wander back to town dazed, like their minds were wiped. Salos was the latest in a long line of mercenaries who were sent to bring her to justice. Salos was deep in the woods, searching for the witch's cabin in the heart of the forest.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:44 pm

“Jeeze. You think people would learn to stop messing with witches.” he groaned as he went deeper into the forrest. He felt like this Forrest was too much like the ones that people read about in fairy tales.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:47 pm

The trees were lush and sunbathed as the wind whistled through the trees as birds sang overhead. It was a magical place, not at all scary or intimidating. Salos continues to head deeper in the forest, hearing a slight humming sound coming from farther in.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:50 pm

Salos decided to follow the sound of the humming to its source.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:53 pm

Salos eventually reached the heart of the forest, as well as where the humming was coming from. A large, beautiful pink cottage stood in the heart of a clearing. A soft melody could be heard from inside as soft lights flickered inside. It seemed that Salos had found the witch's house at last.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:58 pm

Salos, unsure how to sneak in, decided on the the direct approach. He walked up to and knocked on the door.

(Most likely not the smartest decision to do with a witch.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:02 pm

(Probably not)
Salos knocked on the door, hearing a lovely feminine voice calling out 'Oh? A visitor to little old me? This must be my lucky day! Come in, dear. I'll be with you in just a moment.' Salos hears a clicking sound as the door unlocks, seemingly on its own.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:05 pm

Salos enters the witch’s cabin, unsure what horrors awaited him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:08 pm

It was actually quite nice. It was the kind of home that felt like someone could live in and have a comfortable life. The living room was softly lit, with tons of soft chairs and a sofa. A plate of fruit was on a table in the center of the room, and the room smelled heavenly. 'Just a moment, dear. Just make yourself at home and I'll be right there.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:14 pm

Salos took a seat on the soft sofa.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:18 pm

'Can I get you anything, Master?' Salos heard a voice next to him. He looked and found that a trio of beautiful maids were staring right at him. They all wore black, tight maid uniforms that showed off their curvy figures and each one wore a cute white maid headband. They looked to be triplets, only one had blue hair, one had red hair, and one had yellow hair, that all went down to their shoulders. They all looked at him with kind, if not overly friendly, smiles on their perfectly painted lips. They all bowed to him, waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:19 pm

“No. I was looking for the owner of this house.” he said a little intimidated.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:23 pm

'Aww, but didn't you want to have some fun with us? We don't bite.' The yellow one said as they all surrounded him. Just as they reached for him, they all heard a soft voice say 'Now, now, girls. Try not to intimidate our new guest.' The witch was standing in front of them, her hands on her hips. She was garbed in a pink bodysuit with a large opening to show off her prominent cleavage and she had a pink cape around her shoulders. A pointy witch hat was on top of her head. She was beautiful, definitely far beyond what any normal woman could compare to. Her lips were likewise beautiful and painted a light pink color, which were formed into a soft smile as she stared at Salos.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:28 pm

“Who are you?” he asked cautiously. He knew that she wasn’t a normal girl, but he knew there was far more then what he suspected.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:31 pm

She giggled and pointed at her hat in a rather matter of the fact manner. 'Can't you see? I'm a witch. Nothing more, nothing less. My, you ask some rather silly questions, don't you. Oh, don't worry, I'm just teasing you.' She says, a breezy smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:33 pm

“Are you responsible for what has been happening to the men who enter these ‘enchanted’ woods?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:37 pm

The witch and the maids behind Salos giggled, causing some uneasiness. 'You say it like it's a bad thing. All we're doing is showing them a magically good time. I promise you it's nothing to be worried about.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:42 pm

“Could you please don’t do that? They leave here in a worst state and people are getting worried in the nearby town.” he said, diplomatically.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:44 pm

The witch seemed to be almost ignoring Salos, lost in her own little world. 'Oh, how I love playing with guests. So much mana to give, as well as so much fun to play with. We all have such a good time.' She said, sighing lovingly as she grabs Salos' hand. 'I can feel a lot of magic coming from you. You know how good it is to use your magic to give other's pleasure, right?'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:46 pm

“Sorry but my only magic is this...” he said as he created a flame in his hand. He was hoping she couldn’t sense the love magic he inherited from his mother.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:49 pm

The witch brought him into a tight hug, her boobs smushing against him. 'That's fine. I can feel the love of pleasure coming from within you. How about you stay with us for a little bit, and we can all have fun together, okay?' She says, looking straight into his eyes, a joyful smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:53 pm

“I think I should be going now.” he said, trying to shake himself free from her hug.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:59 pm

Maiden's Kiss - 65

The witch leans in to give Salos a kiss, but he manages to wiggle out of her grasp. 'Come now, dear. Come and have fun with us, we insist...' The witch says, flicking her hand and locking the door. Salos was trapped with the witch and her busty maids, and they weren't taking no for an answer.

Salos: 30

Princess Witch: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:07 pm

Salos attempts a fire spell to bind the horny witch. 

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:13 pm

Fire Bind - 17

Maiden's Kiss - 78

Salos attempts to bind the vixen, but the snaps her fingers, and suddenly the chains of flame turn into flowers that she easily shrugs off.

She snaps her fingers and blows a kiss at Salos, and before he realizes what happened, he shrinks rapidly until hes just under a foot tall. The witch and the maids all smile and say 'Aww! He's so cute!' The witch bends down, her massive cleavage in full view, as she says ' Such a cute little guy. I think you deserve a kiss.' She says, puckering her massive pink lips to give you a sloppy, loving smooch, the maids giggling.

Salos: 27, Shrunk

Witch Princess: 30
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Princess Witch
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next