Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Princess Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:34 am

The home was cozy and friendly, as always. The witch hugged her new friend as the three maids clapped excitedly. 'Welcome to your new life, Wanda.' She said, clearly happy with the result of her hard work.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:36 am

“My name is Wanda?” she asked the name sounding both strange but familiar.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:39 am

The blue haired maid gave her a loving, glossy kiss on the cheek. 'Why, of course it is silly. It's the name of the prettiest witch around.' She said.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:42 am

“Yes....of course.” she responded by planting a kiss on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:43 am

The three maids bowed to Wanda. 'We now serve you, Mistress. Anything you want us to do, simply let us know and we'll make it happen.' the red haired one said, eager to please her new mistress.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:47 am

“Who are you again?” she asked the other witch, her memory still cloudy.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:49 am

'I'm your wonderful girlfriend. The two of us are witches who use our love and our magic to make the world happy.' She said proudly, her hands sparkling with magical energy.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:53 am

“Your right. I’m sorry sweetie. I’m such an airhead.” she said with a small giggle. She created a purple aura of love energy in her hand that all four women could feel was very powerful.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:57 am

Even the witch was slightly taken aback at how powerful the love energy in her girlfriend's hand was. 'Oh, wow. You must have so much love in your heart, Wanda. I'm so jealous!' She said, conjuring up her own pink love energy in her hand.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 1:02 am

“Sorry sweetie, my mom passed on a lot of magic to me. I sometimes forget to turn it down. I wouldn’t want to make the maids too aroused by our love.” she said, planting a kiss on the love of her life.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 1:04 am

'Too late for that, Mistress.' The yellow haired maid whispered as she pressed against Wanda. The three maids caught her in a loving hug as the witch gave her a teasing kiss on her lips. It was clear that they all wanted Wanda's love.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 1:06 am

Wanda released her aura as she passionately kiss her love. The other maids could feel pleasure wash over every cell of their bodies.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 1:07 am

They all immediately started cuddling with each other, a pile of maids and witches giving each other teasing and loving hugs and kisses. It was a sweet sight to see. 'I love you, Wanda.' The witch whispered.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 1:10 am

“I love you too my love. With all my heart.” she said as all the women were wrapped in an aura of the purest love.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 1:16 am

The women snuggled together until the sun went up the next morning, as the five of them made it their mission to make each day lovelier than the last. 'I'll love you forever, Wanda my darling.' The witch said, having found her true love.

And so, Wanda the witch, along with her girlfriend and her maids, went around spreading love all around the world. The witches would be famed all around the world for their beauty and loving nature. Wanda loved spreading love to lonely or lost people. Although the five of them spread their passionate love to many sweet boys and girls and made them cum with the power of their cuddles and love magic, Wanda only truly had eyes for her girlfriend. The women would make the world a happier place, one magical smile at a time.

The End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Princess Witch
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3