Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Princess Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:19 pm

Salos groans as the witch plants a wet one on him. “Change me back this instant.” he says annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:35 pm

Turn Skip

Heavenly Domain/Fun With Maids - 54

Salos tries to reason with the witch and her maids, but finds it a fruitless endeavor.

'Only if you ask us nicely.' The witch said, giggling at his situation. She picks up the tiny pyromancer and inserts him in between her soft tits, trapping him there as she presses them together. The maids get in on the action, kissing all over his exposed face before he finally wiggles out of the titty prison. 'How was that, dear? Was it as fun for you as it was for us?'

Salos: 24, Shrink

Princess Witch: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:39 pm

He was dazed from the kisses and the large tits. “Please make me big again.” he asked nicely.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:45 pm

Turn Skip

Love Potion - 81

Salos is stunned by the giant smothering he received and cannot act.

Turns out that the witch is surprisingly kind. She thought about it for a moment, until deciding 'Well, you did ask nicely. I guess I can, but only because you're so cute!' She waves her finger once again, returning Salos to his normal size, only to discover that his clothes are nowhere to be found. 'Magic is complex, as you know. There's always the risk for side effects.' The red haired maid says, staring lustfully at his naked body.

Salos: 24

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:49 pm

“Oh come on. Can I please have my clothes back?” he asked covering his small manhood with a red face.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:55 pm

Turn Skip

Love Potion - 96

Salos is far too embarrassed by his lack of clothes to act.

The girls giggle at him, as the witch produces several vials of pink liquid. She passes one to each maid, as they all drink the liquid down, holding it in their mouths. Then, they take turns kissing Salos and forcing the pink liquid into his mouth. Gulping it down, he sees the room become covered in a pink fog as his penis stiffens and his lust rises. The witch casually lays down on the sofa and spreads her arms in a welcoming gesture. 'There, dear. Now you feel really good, right? How about you let me make you feel even better? Come to Momma, dear.' All he can think about is rushing to the witch and making love to her.

Salos: 21, Love Potion

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:58 pm

Salos can’t stop himself from approaching the witch and cuddling with her on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:03 pm

Turn Skip

Magical Maid Cuddles - Auto

Salos immediately climbs on the sexy witch and starts cuddling with her.

The witch wraps her arms around Salos and begins making out with him. Her soft stockings begin stroking his penis as she rubs against him. Not wanting to be left out of the fun, the three maids climb on top of Salos, keeping him trapped in the witch's warm embrace as their soft maid outfits and perky boobs rub against his back as they plant kisses on the back of his neck, whispering for him to give in.

Salos: 19, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:04 pm

Salos snaps out of the potion’s effects only to realize he was pinned between all four women. He meekly tries to wiggle out of the embrace. 

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:08 pm

Struggle - 9

Magical Maid Cuddles - Continued

Salos' attempts to wiggle out only make him rub against the women more intensely.

The witch continues giving Salos an intense French kiss as her stockings rub against his crotch more and more as he begins to leak cum, making them even more pleasurable. The maids continue rubbing their soft, feminine outfits against Salos' naked body as the blue one whispers 'Just let this happen. This is what you wanted deep down, right? Unless you can think up another way for us to make your day a bit more magical.'

Salos: 17, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:11 pm

Salos closed his eyes as he held back telling them his desires. He continued to try and wiggle away. 

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:15 pm

Struggle - 55

Magical Maid Cuddles - Continued

Salos is still unable to get out of his pleasurable prison.

The witch continues to kiss Salos, her lipstick transferring onto his mouth from their continued smooch session. The yellow haired maid sneakily inserts her finger into Salos' exposed butt, causing him to moan in pleasure as they rub against him with even more vigor, his cum continuing to leak out as he's trapped.

Salos: 15, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:23 pm

Salos continues to try and wiggle out, getting closer to telling them anything that ask.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:30 pm

Struggle - 66

Salos finally manages to escape from their embrace, gasping for breath as his dick throbs.

They all pout, clearly sad that he finally escaped from their clutches. 'What's wrong, dear? Was I not good enough for you?' She says, almost teary eyed. The yellow haired maid patted her on the back. 'Don't worry, I think he just wanted us to move on to another fun game we could play.' She looked at him with a knowing smile. 'I saw how much you loved it when I stuck my finger up your cute little bum. I wonder...Do you wanna be a pretty girl for us?' This was bad. They were closing in on his weakness.

Salos: 15

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:33 pm

Salos’s face turned beet red at that comment,
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:40 pm

Turn Skip

Spell: ♀ - 34

Salos blushes at the comment as his true desires rise to the surface.

The witch gives him a knowing smile. 'You want to be girly, right? Well don't you worry your pretty little head, dear. Just let me.' She waved her fingers again, a bright pink fog enveloping Salos. A few seconds later, he saw that he now had the body of a woman. Large boobs extended from his chest, his rear got more soft and curvy, and his leaking penis was nowhere to be seen. 'Like it?' The red haired maid asked.

Salos: 12, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:42 pm

He or rather ‘she’ covered herself as she was overwhelmed by her new form.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:47 pm

Turn Skip

Magical Makeover - 78

Salos is overwhelmed by her new form and couldn't move.

The girls went around poking and tickling the newly made girl. The yellow haired maid once again poked Salos in her rear, causing her to moan. The witch adjusted her hat as she leaned in to whisper, 'Let me make you all pretty and magical.' The maids eagerly began rubbing some sort of lotion all over Salos, making her all shiny and smooth, the first step in her new transformation.

Salos: 8, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:51 pm

Salos moaned from the lotions being applied to her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:56 pm

Turn Skip

Magical Makeover - Auto

Salos moans, the lotion stunning her even further.

The maids continue rubbing lotion all over Salos as the witch snaps her fingers. Long, flowing blonde hair appears on Salos' head, going down her back in a long, curly hairstyle. An outfit starts to form on her body as her assets expand even more as she moans in pleasure.

Salos: 5, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:00 am

She can’t help but moan, wanting more of this makeover,
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:05 am

Turn Skip

Magical Makeover - Continued

Salos continues to be stuck in place as the makeover continues.

Salos moans as an outfit forms on her body. Purple stockings form over her legs and long purple gloves cover her arms. A cute pair of panties and a bra forms over her sensitive parts. Then, the witch blows her a kiss that forms into a tight purple bodysuit, similar to the one the witch had as a long, sparkling purple cape forms on her back. The only thing left was a wide, girly witch hat.

Salos: 2, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:09 am

“Oh my.....” she says, looking at her new outfit.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:17 am

Turn Skip

Magical Makeover Finish - Auto

Salos has well and truly given up by this point.

The witch walks up to her with a knowing smile, her makeover finally almost complete. 'Here you go, dear. Now you're perfect.' She says, creating a new, shiny purple witch hat and planting it on Salos' head, changing her mind and rewriting her memories as she becomes a woman in body and mind.

Salos' willpower has reached 0.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:22 am

The new witch looked around, the place she was felt familiar to her. She felt happy and safe there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Witch   Salos vs. Princess Witch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Princess Witch
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next