Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:25 pm

Brin blushed, his face looking embarrassingly girly with all the pink frosting. 'I'm not some chubby sissy for you to play with.' He said, trying not to give her any ideas. He put up his shield to attempt to counter a missed attack.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:33 pm

Shield stance = 13
Cake crush = 36

He attempted to focus his defense but ends up accidentally throwing his shield into the corner. “Why that sounds like a fun idea hun. You can be my cubby sissy worker, and if your a good girl, you may be able to be a real woman like me. But first, we need to get you up to my ideal body size. It’s time for the big guns.” she said, pulling out a very lewd cake in the shape of a woman’s booty. She places it on the ground and pulls Brin over to it, his face over it. “I baked this cake in the shape of my own ass. Eat this one good and I may let you have a taste of the real thing.” she said as she shoved his face into the ass cake.

Brin: 20, Stun
CQ; 26
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:36 pm

Brin couldn't help but bury his face in the ass cake, unable to do anything as he ate every fattening bite. He felt his crotch twitch a bit as he got a little turned on from burying his face in the messy, erotic cake. He felt an odd change start to come over his body as she shoved his face into the sweet treat.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:47 pm

Cake crush = Auto

“Mmmmmm you eat ass like an eager slut. Your already becoming more like me. I guess I should’ve told you that the cake was going right to your ass.” she say as she slapped his ass, which was now well underway to becoming a large booty like hers. “I think if I feed you another booty cake, you will have the same ass as me, but I don’t want to do it too quickly......unless you want to have a divine derrière like mine.” she said as he continued eating. 

Brin: 17
CQ: 26
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:50 pm

Brin was dazed by the huge cake he just ate, as he felt his ass expand and get extremely plump. He stared at her massive chest instead of her ass. 'So big.' He whispered. 'I want to be plump like you.' He said before he could stop himself, wanting a curvy boobs and butt like her.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:59 pm

Tantalizing titties = auto (due to his desire)

“Well well, looks like you want big boobies. Lucky for you hun, I have just the treat.” she said, picking him off the ground and shoving him into a pink chair by a table. She went to the back of the store and came back with yet another erotic confection. It was another large cake in the shape of her tits. “I used real breast milk making it. If you eat that, your chest will be well on the way to being as big as mine. Ready to join us busty beauties?” she said as she laid the erotic treat before him. He started to stuff his face into the sweet tits before him.

Brin: 14
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:02 pm

Brin continued to stuff his face with the boob cake, the breast milk making the super sweet treat tasting even better. He felt his chest start to swell as he continued to eat bite after delicious bite.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:07 pm

Sweet topping (part 1) = 72

As he sat back, feeling his new budding tits, the backer got on her knees in front of him and unbuckled his pants. His dick was hard at her approach. She revealed a plate with four cupcakes on it as she started to stroke him. “One of my favorite cupcake recipes is cummy cupcakes, but I’m going to need your help for the topping. Make sure you cover them completely.” she said as she continued to jerk him off.

Brin: 12, bound
CQ: 26, ST (part 1)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:09 pm

Brin couldn't help but let her jerk him off, her hands feeling so warm and soft. It wasn't long before he blew a huge load all over the cupcakes, drenching them with his seed as he sat there, exhausted.

(Turn Skip)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:21 pm

Sweet topping feeding = auto

She smiled at his load. “If your going to be my employee, your going to need to learn to love our special cupcake.” she said, quickly eating one of the cum covered treats. Once she finishes, she feeds Brin one not having to do much as he eats the treat. She smiles at how fine he is coming along. 

Brin: 10
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:44 pm

Brin eats the cupcake without even thinking. It tasted really sweet, sweeter than anything he had ever eaten at the shop so far. He blasted the last two cupcakes with even more of his sticky cum, unable to do anything as she approached him with the cummy treats.

(Turn Skip)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:51 pm

“Aww thanks hun, here have more.” she says as she feeds him more of her favorite snack. “These are a midara’s favorite treat. It’s nice to see that you have the same tastes as me.” she said, holing the last one, hoping he would eat it. 

Brin: 8
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:55 pm

Brin looked at the cummy cupcake with indecision, his two halves of his mind fighting each other. He merely stared at the cupcake as cum oozed off of it, his mouth wide open, lost in his thoughts.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:58 pm

The baker smiled as she shoved the whole cummy cupcake into his mouth. “One of your new jobs at the bakery will be to gather ingredients like cum. You also will get to milk it from the volunteers. I’m sure you will love that part of the job.” she said with a giggle as he swallowed his treat. 

Brin:6
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:01 pm

Brin could do nothing but giggle alongside the pretty baker woman. 'I will love to milk people for their cum...' He moaned, far too dazed to even attempt to fight back. The best he could do was try to focus what little of his mind he had left.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:10 pm

Intense concentration = 18
Sweet orders = 30

He manages to recover some of his will, but stoped when the baker woman looked into his eyes. “I think it’s time we finish making you fully look like me. I will give you thee choices. The first is I can give your face a makeover with my special makeup. The second is you can enjoy another booty cake and rock an ass like mine. Or the third is another tit cake to finish your chest off into a large pair of girls like mine. Your going to get all three, but let’s start with the one you would like.” she said, waiting on his choice.

Brin: 10
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:12 pm

Brin wanted all three badly, so he made his choice almost immediately, wanting her to make him as plump and feminine as she was. 'I want another booty cake. Make my butt as big and soft as yours is.' He whispered, blushing wildly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:18 pm

Cake crush = auto

She smiled as she produced another cake in the shape of her ass. “While you are enjoying that, I need to go get you some clothes. After this cake, those pants won’t be able to contain a booty as thick as ours.” she said as she placed the cake down. He started to shovel it down quickly, enjoying every savory bite as he did. He could hear the sound of something ripping, but he didn’t notice what it was. After he finished the cake, he saw that his pants and underwear had been ripped apart by his now expansive bottom. It was big and soft, just like the baker. “Well it seems you really enjoyed the cake. This is for you.” she said as she helped him into a pair of panties, which were pink and looked like candy, and a skirt that also looked edible. It was in a similar style to how her’s were. 

Brin: 7, femme (1/3)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:22 pm

Brin put on the pink, candy panties and skirt, marveling at how soft and wonderful they felt. He couldn't picture himself ever wearing anything else on his butt. He felt his now massive booty take up the entire chair and then some. It felt perfect. 'Make me have your big, milky boobs next.' He said, staring directly as her massive, soft chest.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:37 pm

Tantalizing Titties = auto

She smiled as she produced another cake in the shape of her cleavage. “Get ready to have the biggest girls around, except for mind.” she said as she placed it down. He eagerly ate the confection, once again hearing more ripping as he devoured the cake. When he was done, his new girls were large and soft. “Looks like you really loved that. Let’s get you looking right hun.” she said, carrying a large bra and a top. She quickly helped him get dressed into a shirt that matched hers. He really was becoming a large woman like the baker. “Your only a few steps away from working here in the bakery. Ready for your makeover?” she asked, smiling as her sissy.

Brin: 4, femme (2/3)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:43 pm

Brin smiled at the pretty baker woman, fondling his massive, jiggling boobies, ready for what came next. 'I'm ready to be pretty for you.' He said, wanting nothing more than to be her chubby sissy.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:52 pm

Cupcake cutie = auto

“Hold still sweetie and I will make you into the most delicious thing in the room.” she says as she gets to work. She applies a very heavy sparkly pink eye shadow to his eyes. Using mascara, she gives him perfect lashes. She applies a pink blush that makes it look like he is always blushing with glittery sparkles covering his cheek. The cheery on top of the cake was her lipstick. It looked like pink frosting and it made her lips look very tasty. She applied a very heavy coat until she was satisfied. She produced a mirror and showed him the end result. Aside from his hear and shoes, he looked like a body double of the baker lady. “Well hun, you really are the tastiest thing I made today.” she said with a giggle.

Brin: 1, Femme
CQ:26
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:26 pm

Brin puckered his pink frosted lips as he stared at his new self in the mirror. his face was covered in pink icing and glittery makeup, looking like some sort of sissy cake. 'I look so pretty.' He said, before turning to his new boss. 'Let me be your sissy worker. I wanna work here and be your pretty sissy baker.' He said, ready to give up his free will.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:15 am

Sweet sissy = auto

She smiled at his request. “Alright, but first we need to fix just a few things. You need a new hair style.” she said as she took one of the frosting tubes and started to rub it into her new sissy’s hair. It soon took on the same color as many of her confections. She kept adding more to his hair until it was the same length as her. She would force a pair of candy pink heels onto his feet. She messaged his crotch for a few minutes. “Once you come one more time, your manhood will completely melt away into pure womanhood. So sweetie, let’s make this final time special.” she said, revealing a cupcake with a picture on it, the man he used to be. “One you cum on this cupcake and eat it, all your masculinity and memory of who you once were will be gone.” she said as she gave him his last handjob, eventually covering the cupcake in cream. “Enjoy your treat, Daisy” she said, giving the cupcake to her new employee who quickly ate it, sealing her changes as her manhood vanished. She ended with placing a name tag on her top with the name Daisy on it. 

(Brin’s willpower has hit 0.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:43 am

Daisy twirled around, her bright pink hair feeling so soft and pretty. She felt her old memories fade away as she eagerly ate the cummy cupcake, her desire for more cummy treats only growing as it smeared across her face a bit. 'Hi there, Boss. Happy to work for you!' She said, her mind full of sparkles, sweets, and other sissy thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next