Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:49 am

“There is no need for formality. I’m Betty, remember?” she said as she kissed Daisy’s cheek. Daisy was gaining new memories, one where she worked as an aspiring baker with her bff Betty, making sweet and sometimes erotic treats, and luring men back to turn them into toys for the pair. Betty giggled as she watched her new friend adjust to her knew life.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:51 am

Daisy grinned from ear to ear as her new BFF kissed her cheek, leaving a glossy lipstick print on her cheek that wouldn't come off. 'Thanks, Betty. I love working here and making people all sorts of tasty treats.' She said, lost in the feeling as she gave her friend a teasing kiss back.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:55 am

“I know sweetie. But we need to get ready. There is a guy who always comes here after work and we need a man to make our favorite treat.” she said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:57 am

Daisy giggled, eagerly awaiting what they were going to do to the lucky guy. 'Alright Betty, let's get ready. Should we go make some treats while we wait?' She said, ready to put her baking skills to the test.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:00 am

“Let’s make some titty cupcakes. I love the look on their face when men suddenly start growing boobs.” Betty said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:03 am

Daisy smiled back, happy her BFF had the same love of baking erotic treats that she had. 'Alright, girl. Let's get baking. I want to make a whole bunch of them!' She said, as the two of them started to bake the cupcakes together.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:05 am

It wasn’t long until they had finished a large batch of them. They spent an hour decorating them so each one looked like a large tit. “Don’t they look yummy, hun?” Betty asked her bff.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:08 am

'They sure do, honey. In fact...' She said, sneaking a big bite of one, her already giant boobs getting slightly bigger. 'Oops. Looks like I got a little carried away.' She said with a giggle. She was ready even more sweet goodies, especially with the secret ingredient.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:14 am

“Once he arrives, I want you to seduce him into snacking on some of these. Then tease his new girls until he agrees to work her for us. We will make him a sissy, but we will leave his manhood alone for our special ingredient. Sound like a plan, sweetie?” Betty asked, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:16 am

Daisy jumped up and down excitedly, her massive, milky boobies jiggling. 'Oh, that sounds absolutely wonderful, honey. Let's do it!' She said, the two of them chatting like girlfriends until they were ready for the lucky guy to arrive.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:18 am

It wasn’t long before a guy with messy brown hair entered the bakery. “Hi. Could I get some doughnuts to go?” he asked, looking at Betty.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:23 am

Daisy wasted no time in giving the guy a big hug, her massive boobs squishing against his chest. 'Hello, there dear. We'll give you the doughnuts you want, but won't you also stay for a little bit and try some of our other desserts? Their on the house.' She said, giving him a sweet smile that melted his heart.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:30 am

“Ummmm sure that sound lovely.” he said, taken in by the cute girl and the offer of free food.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:32 am

The man could do nothing but watch as Daisy led the man over to a pink chair and made him sit. She brought out the titty cupcakes, each one covered in pink icing with a bright red cherry on top of each titty. 'Here. From me to you, cutie.' She said, holding up a cupcake to his mouth.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:36 am

He ate the cupcake she offered, loving every second of its savory flavor. He seemed to be unaware of his increase in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:39 am

Daisy sat on his lap, her soft, massive booty grinding against his crotch a bit. She brought up the plate of cupcakes and put one into her mouth. With a giggle, she began to kiss the man just as Betty did, pushing the cupcake deep into his mouth as her lipstick smeared all over his lips. She did this until every last titty cupcake was eaten, the man's chest swelling to incredible size.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:43 am

He finally noticed his new large tits, holding them in a look of shock with a slight amount of lust. “What happened to me? Why do I have tits and why are they so sensitive?” he asked.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:45 am

Daisy starts to fondle the guy's new huge breasts, whispering in her ear as she tempts him. 'You have these new tits because you work for us. Every one of our waitresses need to have boobs this size. Don't you want to work for us?' She said, continuing to grind against him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:50 am

“Work for you? Waitress?” he said, lost in her caressing his tits. Betty waved out of the corner of her eye, with another confection. It was another ass cake with a whip cream thong.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:53 am

Daisy nodded as Betty brought over the booty cake and placed it on the table. 'Yes. You'll be a waitress for our sweet little bakery. And of course, what kind of bakery would we be if our waitresses weren't plump and sweet.' She said, getting off of her captive, grabbing his dazed head, and smushing him head first into the booty cake as he started to eat it.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:57 am

He couldn’t stop himself as he ate the large ass shaped cake, his bottom growing to the amazement of the women.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:02 pm

The final step of the process yet to do, Daisy brought out her makeup kit and gave the man the same makeover that she had gotten, with sparkly pink eye shadow on his eyelids, mascara to give him perfect lashes, pink blush that makes it look like he is always blushing with glittery sparkles, and of course, the cherry on top, her sparkling pink lipstick that looked like pink frosting. He was now their sissy waitress as his mind started to fade. 'How do you feel, Sissy?' Daisy asked, patting her new worker's head lovingly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:12 pm

“I feel great Ma’am.” he said. Betty now handed her BFF a slutty pink waitress uniform. “Let’s get ‘her’ dressed and have her start topping the cupcakes.” she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:16 pm

'Yes, let's.' Daisy said, agreeing with her. She quickly dressed up the sissy waitress in his slutty pink uniform, his boobs and butt filling it out very well. It was time to have him add his 'secret ingredient'.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:23 pm

Betty brought out a super large tray of cupcakes, frosted and waiting for the last topping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next