Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:15 pm

(Seductress Kiss -roll 35- Fail)
(Lip Bomb -roll 78- Success!)

Charlie's kiss was interrupted by Charlotte's lips starting to glow. The next thing the mage knew, there was an explosion of pleasure and she was laying on her back.

Charlie: 28 Willpower + Bunny Form + Downed
Charlotte: 18 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:18 pm

Charlie weakly moans as she lays on the ground "That was a surprising come back"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:34 pm

(Cuddle Cure -roll 64- Success!)

Charlotte then threw herself on top of the mage and began to shower her in kisses.

Charlie: 26 Willpower + Bunny Form + Adorabind
Charlotte: 18 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:52 pm

Charlie could do nothing as she tries to kiss Charlotte back

(bunny kisses)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:58 pm

(Bunny Kisses -roll 34- Success! Damage -roll 1- 1 Damage!)

Charlie managed to sneak of few kisses of her own onto her opponent as the queen repeatedly peck at her.

Charlie: 24 Willpower + Bunny Form + Adorabind
Charlotte: 16 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:03 pm

Charlie pulls her into a more seductive kiss while the laid together "I'll make you submit if this keeps up miss Charlotte, aren't you trying to win?"

(seductress kiss)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:07 pm

(Seductress Kiss -roll 52- Success! Charm -roll 22- Success!)

"I am winning." Charlotte replied happily before she went back to kissing Charlie.

Charlie: 22 Willpower + Bunny Form + Adorabind
Charlotte: 12 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:09 pm

Charlie decided to move from the bind and heal herself with focused energy "are you sure you look tired and i feel fine!"

(Struggle-> sun's blessing)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:18 pm

(Will check -roll 66- Success!)
(Struggle -roll 62- Success!)
(Sun's Blessing -roll 35- Fail!)
(Royal Gift -roll 12- Crit Success!)

"I don't see how being kissed by a pretty girl is considered losing." Charlotte said as Charlie managed to push her off.

As Charlie tried to heal, she was hypnotized by a smack of the queens lips. "But if you want me to turn this around, all you need is to tell me what to do."

Charlie: 23 Willpower + Bunny Form + Stunned + Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:20 pm

"please make me submit to your kiss!" Charlie blushes and looks at her as she said what she was thinking
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:32 pm

(Royal Gift -Continued-)

"Oh, but I'm already kissing you." Charlotte asked as she kissed Charlie's nose for emphasis. "I was asking how to beat you."

Charlie: 21 Willpower + Bunny Form
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:34 pm

Charile blushes and smiles "Why don't you stop holding back?" She goes to kiss her again

(bunny kisses)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:41 pm

(Bunny Kisses -roll 52- Success! Damage -roll 1- 1 Damage!)
(Royal Welcome -roll 62- Success!)

"Maybe I just want to enjoy your kisses for a little longer?" Charlotte replied before she returned Charlie's kiss

Charlie: 20 Willpower + Bunny Form
Charlotte: 10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:43 pm

Charlie blushes as she kissed Charlotte "IF you want to lose thats fine!" as she goes for another seductive kiss

(seductress kiss)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:00 pm

(Seductress Kiss -roll 82- Success! Charm -roll 93- Fail!)
(Kisspocalips -roll 52- Success!)

Charlotte moaned into Charlie's kiss before she backed away from her. "IF you want my full power than, fine!"

A corona of power formed around Charlotte before she blew a kiss. Dozens of lips flew at the mage and she stumbled back. Charlie fell to the ground as hundreds of lips pelted her with kisses. the human screamed in pleasure as thousands of lips claimed her.

(Charlie has been defeated. Being ko'd by Kisspocalips enhances Charlie's weakness to kisses, now taking +2 damage from them!)

(Her midara form has been riled up! If Charlie has any partners in battle, then she must make a roll anytime she takes willpower damage while in Bunny form. If she fails this roll, than her next attack will be directed at an ally!)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:02 pm

(Ooooh nice midara thing~)

Charlie weakly moans shivering feeling her body covered in the thousands of kisses unable to think straight as she feels it "M...more! please miss Charlotte!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:16 pm

"Of course." Charlotte said as she picked up the fallen mage. She then sat back on her throne and placed Charlie on lap. She then gave Charlie a few more kisses.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:18 pm

Charlie moans and hugs Charlotte happily "I'm really glad i came to say hi again!" She kisses Charlotte before remembering "Oh yeah miss Charlotte where is Valla?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:24 pm

"I can summon her if you wish." Charlotte told her, "But I'd much rather keep you to myself for a while longer." She then went back to covering Charlie's face in kisses.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:29 pm

Charlie moans softly as her face is covered more kissing Charlotte back "well you are a queen so if that is what you want I feel happy to let you have it!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:36 pm

"And the queen demands more kisses!" Charlotte ordered as she hugged Charlie and showered her in kisses.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:40 pm

Charlie laughs feeling the kisses as she kisses Charlotte back wagging her small tail
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:46 pm

The pair continued to kiss each other for what felt like hours before they finally had enough.

"That was wonderful, Charlie." Charlotte told her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:54 pm

Charlie wags tail covered in kisses "I love you Charlotte! It was so much fun!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:01 am

Charlotte then blew a kiss. In a puff of smoke, Valla appeared kneeling with her head down.

"You called, my queen?" she asked without looking up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next