Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 5:53 pm

"Wonderful! Simply wonderful!" Charlotte said as she pulled the now deer girl into a crushing hug. "Oh, you simply must tell me everything you know about this transformation!"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 5:57 pm

Charlie squeaks as she's hugged wagging her new tail as she hugs back "Well from what i can tell is i still feel the chaos energy around me so i assume i can use my magic, but i feel really pulled towards being cute and trying to charm people..."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 6:00 pm

"Well, you were already adorable." Valla noted as she joined the hug.

Charlie now found herself being sandwiched between the queen and the royal mage.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 6:03 pm

Charlie squeaks happily hugging them both before kissing them "maybe i should test my new form in a fight~"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 6:06 pm

"Very well." Charlotte said as the pair let go of Charlie. "Would you prefer testing yourself against Valla or myself?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 6:07 pm

Charlie blushes at Charlotte and blows her a kiss "I think i'll challenge my teacher but afterwards I'll spend some time here with you both!" as she turned to Valla smiling
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 6:12 pm

"If that is your wish." Charlotte said as she took her seat upon her throne.

"Oh, I can't wait to see what you can do." Valla said as a big heart shaped crystal appeared behind her.

Charlie: 30 Willpower + Deer Form
Valla: 30 Stamina
Crystal Heart: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 6:14 pm

Charlie decides to throw her newest move first as she focuses lightning into her lips.

(Wild magic, static kiss)
(i assume it would be wild magic)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 6:34 pm

(Static Kiss -roll 2- Crit Success!)

Charlie's new more worked perfectly, and her teacher was paralyzed by the electrified kiss.

Valla: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 6:38 pm

Charlie smiles proudly and aims at the heart with one of her spells testing her fireball "Let's see how bad my normal magic is."

(wild magic, fireball)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 6:44 pm

(Fire Ball -roll 66- Success! Burn -roll [16, 13]- Fail!)
(Lovely Weather -roll 68- Success!)

The fire spell struck Valla, but a pulse of the crystal heart undid any damage it had done.

"I haven't shown you all my tricks, just yet." Valla said as she blew a kiss into the air. A pink cloud filled the the upper part of the throne room and began to rain little kissing lips down on Charlie.

Weather: Love Shower(5)(1 Willpower damage per turn to all fighters except Valla)

Valla: 28 Stamina

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 7:34 pm

(I was aiming for the crystal heart btw)
Charlie moans from the sudden raining kisses before she tries to grab valla and give her some of her own
(Cute kisses)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 7:40 pm

(Whoops, my bad.)
(Cute Kisses -roll 79- Fail!)
(Busty Gale -roll 43- Fail!)

"Not so fast." Valla said as she stepped out of the way of Charlie's attack.

Weather: Love Shower(4)

Charlie: 29 Willpower + Deer Form
Crystal Heart: 4 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 8:10 pm

Charlie groans and smirks before she tries to hit the crystal heart with a lightning attack

(wild magic, Lightning bullseye)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 8:28 pm

(Lightning Bullseye -roll 68- Success! Stun -Auto-Fail!)
(Static Kiss -roll 14- Crit Success!)

The blast of lightning struck the heart and cracked it.

"Not bad, but let me reminded you why I am the master here." Valla said before she pulled Charlie into an electric kiss that short-circuited her mind.

Charlie: 23 Willpower + Deer Form + Stunned
Crystal Heart: 2 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 8:29 pm

Charlie shivers and sways "I hope i can do it that strong!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 8:35 pm

(Basic Kiss -roll 13- Crit Fail!)

"I hope so too." Valla told her kindly. She stayed close enough to Charlie to be caught in the raining lips, but the Crystal heart pulse and restored her will.

Charlie: 22 Willpower + Deer Form
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 8:37 pm

Charlie shakes her head and blushes before trying to destroy the crystal heart with a shocking kiss

(static kiss)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 8:45 pm

(Static Kiss -roll 1- Crit Fail! Wild Magic -roll 61- Perfect Beauty! Charlie -roll 100- Success!)
(Basic Kiss -roll 21- Fail!)

Charlie let out little yelp as she flubbed the spell and shocked her own mouth.

"You okay?" Valla asked in concern. The failed spell had instead made the weather mage more beautiful, but Charlie was too distracted to notice.

Weather: Love Shower(2)

Charlie: 20 Willpower + Deer Form
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 8:46 pm

Charlie giggles and scratches her head "I'm ok still practicing Miss Valla!" She tried to use her fireball on the heart again

(wild magic, fireball)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 8:54 pm

(Fireball -roll 12- Crit Success! Burn -roll [96, 70]- Success!)

The flame spell struck the heart and exploded, which ignited the crystal on fire.

"Huh. That seems... unusual." Charlotte commented.

Weather: Love Shower(1)

Charlie: 19 Willpower + Deer Form
Crystal Heart: 1 Stamina + Burn

(Has this been the first time burn has proc in our fights? And it was on a rock?)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 8:57 pm

(wow Charlie can only burn a rock...with disadvantadge to add)

Charlie looks at the burning heart and shrugs "Huh usually that doesn't burn anything..." she turned to Valla and went to give her a cute kiss

(Cute kiss)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 9:02 pm

(Cute Kiss -roll 13- Crit Fail!)
(Static Kiss -roll 53- Fail!)

As the crystal melted away, Charlie moved to kiss Valla, but slipped and fell.

Charlie: 17 Willpower + Deer Form
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 9:03 pm

Charlie sits up and rubs her face "That could've gone a lot better..." as she stands up and tries to heal herself

(wild magic, sun's blessing)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 9:06 pm

(Sun's Blessing -roll 14- Crit Success!)
(Busty Gale -roll 43- Fail!)

A bright light shine through the window at Charlie and restored her body and mind.

"Oh, that's an interesting little spell you've got there." Valla noted.

Charlie: 23 Willpower + Deer Form
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next