Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 10:22 pm

(Attempt Seductress Kiss -roll 97- Crit Fail!)

Sonya attempt the move once more, only to slip and fall into Charlie's arms.

Charlie: 14 Willpower + Charmed + Bunny Form + Disarmed
Sonya: 16 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 10:24 pm

Charlie gasps and laughs before showing her the kiss again "Try it like this Sonya!"

(seductress kiss)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 10:35 pm

(Seductress Kiss -roll 51- Fail!)
(Attempt Seductress Kiss -roll 47- Fail!)

The two awkwardly tried to kiss each other and, somehow, failed to make contact.

Charlie: 14 Willpower + Charmed + Bunny Form + Disarmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 10:41 pm

Charlie scratches her head before sighing and letting her grab her cheeks so she can see what it feels like to complete the kiss
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:05 pm

(Attempt Seductress Kiss -roll 50- success! Charm -roll 62- Success!)

Sonya took a deep breath to calm herself, before she went in for the kiss. Their lips met and the mage melted into the warrior's kiss.

Charlie: 10 Willpower + Charmed + Bunny Form + Disarmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:12 pm

Charlie blushes impressed with her quick progress as she decided just to make out with her "Just like that Sonya!"

(bunny kisses)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:16 pm

(Bunny Kisses -roll 29- Fail!)
(Attempt Seductress Kiss -roll 83- Fail!)

"I still don't think I've got the hand of it." Sonya admitted.

Charlie: 10 Willpower + Charmed + Bunny Form + Disarmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:17 pm

Charlie giggles and kisses her cheek "Hey practice makes perfect ya know! After i say hi to miss Charlotte and Valla i'll help you practice it Ok?"

(bunny kiss)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:26 pm

(Bunny Kiss -roll 57- Fail!)
(Attempt Seductress Kiss -roll 36- Success! Charm -roll 40- Success!)

"Or we can keep practicing now." Sonya told her before she pulled Charlie into another intense kiss.

Charlie: 5 Willpower + Charmed + Bunny Form + Disarmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:29 pm

Charlie moans loudly from her kiss and wags her tail proudly "I should be scared but how ready i am to submit but i'm so proud of your quick progress!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:38 pm

(Attempt Seductress Kiss -roll 89- Crit Fail!)

"Uh, thanks." Sonya said with a blush in response to Charlie's praise.

Charlie: 5 Willpower + Charmed + Bunny Form + Disarmed
Sonya: 15 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:39 pm

Charlie laughs and wraps her arms around her pulling her into her seductive kiss

(seductress kiss)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:46 pm

(Seductress Kiss -roll 93- Crit Fail!)
(Attempt Seductress Kiss -roll 68- Success!)

Charlie may have been the one to start the kiss, but Sonya quickly turned it around and dominated the mages mouth until the mage was reduced to shiver wreck.

(Charle has been beaten! Sonya learns Seductress Kiss!)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:48 pm

Charlie shivers intensely from the amazing kiss that Sonya gave her "So...amazing!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:59 pm

"I had an excellent teacher." Sonya told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:02 am

Charlie blushes deeply "Thanks Sonya! I hope my lessons help in your future! oh um can you take me to miss Charlotte?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:09 am

"Of course!" Sonya said before she smirked. "Would you like to walk, or would you prefer to be carried in my arms?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:58 am

Charlie looks at her and blushes deeply "you can um carry me if you want to miss Sonya."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 5:53 pm

Sonya kissed her again before she picked up Charlie in a princess carry. As the knight carried her to the castle, she asked, "So, how do you know the queen and Valla?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 5:56 pm

Charlie blushes from the kiss and holds onto Sonya "Oh i met them after i fought you actually. In that arena! I was able to beat Miss Charlotte but Miss Valla completely dominated me i could barely fight her but she did offer to take me as a pupil. Oh um did you grab my staff? I think we left it behind..."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:16 pm

"Oh, sorry." Sonya said as she turned around and headed back to the field. Still carrying Charlie. "That sounds like the queen. I've seen the queen take a hundred humans at once, but she always enjoys it when she can give them a fighting chance."

The warrior began to blush and whisper. "Don't worry about losing to Valla. She dominates me every time we fight, too."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:18 pm

Charlie blushes deeper and giggles "I can't say i didn't love both fights though. I felt so amazing!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:34 pm

"Hmm." Sonya said as she set Charlie down so she could pick up her staff. "It makes it so hard to believe that I ever opposed the queen."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:35 pm

Charlie walks over and picks up her staff and walks back smiling "I'm sure with the new move i taught you, you would be able to give her a very fun fight even if you lost!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:49 pm

"I'm glad you think so." Sonya said before she picked Charlie back up and gave her a kiss. "Shall we head to the castle, or are we forgetting anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next