Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:08 am

Charlie squeaks in surprise blushing "Oh hi Valla!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:16 am

"Oh!" Valla said as she looked up in surprise. "Charlie!" she said excitedly as she picked up her fellow mage and pulled her into a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:19 am

Charlie squeaks and kisses Valla back her tail wagging extremely fast as she has been kissed by everyone so far
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:27 am

"Have you come to be my apprentice?" Valla asked excitedly as Charlotte walked on in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:30 am

Charlie nods and smiles "Yes miss Valla! Please teach me!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:32 am

Valla let out an excited squeal of delight and pulled Charlie into another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:34 am

Charlie moans as shes kissed trying to keep up with all the kissing
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:37 am

"Oh, this is so exciting!" Valla said as she swung Charlie around the room. "What do you want to learn first?"

Charlotte, at this point, was openly laughing at the royal mage's enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:40 am

Charlie giggles and thinks "Can you teach me those elemental kisses?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:47 am

"Of course!" Valla told her. "Although I only have the two, right now. I specialized in weather magic before the queen opened my eyes to the wonders of Love Magic."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:48 am

Charlie looked at her with awe "Weather magic?! that sounds awesome!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:54 am

"Of course. Don't tell me you thought that the heatwave and the snowstorm that occurred during our fight were natural?" Valla asked in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 12:57 am

Charlie blushes with embarrassment "I um definitely didn't miss Valla"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 1:05 am

"Sure you didn't." Valla replied with an amused smirk. "Since I think you already know some lightning spells, let's start with that one."

As Valla started to explain how to channel electricity into her lips without hurting herself. Charlie felt something change within herself. A door closed as two more opened, and being in her bunny form felt more natural than ever before.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 1:08 am

Charlie wags her tail and attempts to control the lightning in her lips "Like this miss valla?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 1:25 am

"You still need a bit more oomph to it. Like this." Valla explained as she demonstrated and then kissed charlie with her electrified lips.

Charlotte watched on in wonder as Charlie change as the training went on. The mage's already modest figure became even more slender. And her fluffy tail, while still very fluffy, changed shape and color.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 1:27 am

Charlie tried again hoping to get it down shivering from the kiss she recieved
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 1:42 am

"Yes. Just like that." Valla said as she allowed Charlie to practice on her.

(Not sure how to finish the transformation into Deer Form because, apparently, female deer don't grow antlers.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 1:46 am

(she can grow freckles!)

Charlie yelled happily and looked at Charlotte "I did it!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 1:49 am

"You certainly did." Charlotte said as she examined the freckles that now dotted Charlie's face. "Are you even aware of what you just did?"

(Charlie has learned Valla's Static Kiss! Charlie has obtained Deer Form!)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 1:54 am

Charile tilts her head confused "I learned how to make a electrical kiss!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 5:25 pm

Charlotte sighed before she patted Charlie on the head and kissed her cheek. "The little bunny isn't a bunny anymore."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 5:32 pm

Charlie blushes from the kiss but looks at Charlotte very confused "What do you mean? I don't feel any different! wait...Am i a hare?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 5:40 pm

"I don't think so." Valla said as she examined her student. She rubbed Charlie's head to bring attention to her lack of long ears.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 5:50 pm

Charlie puts her hand on her head looking for her ears only feeling the new deer ears and squeaking looking back at her tail "I guess i changed from all the midara spells and techniques i learned..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next