Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:54 pm

Charlie shakes her head and kisses Sonya back "I don't think so! Let's head there!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:59 pm

Sonya carried Charlie all the way to the castle. Once inside, she set the mage down in front of a large pair of red double doors.

"Here we are, the royal throne room." Sonya said with a bow.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:08 pm

Charlie giggles and hugs Sonya "I'll be sure to see you again!" before she walked into the throne room "Hello? Miss Charlotte?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:16 pm

Charlie entered to throne room to find Charlotte sitting on her throne. The midara would almost look regal, if not for that fact that she was snoring and her crown had fallen off her head and onto her lap.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:17 pm

Charlie giggles as she walks up to Charlotte and knelt next to her picking up her crown and carefully shaking her awake "Wake up miss Charlotte!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:22 pm

"Wha-?" Charlotte said as she awoke with a yawn. She rubbed her eyes before she focused on the mage. "Who...? Oh! You're Charlie, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:33 pm

Charlie giggled as she held out Charlotte's crown "Yes i am miss. I decided to come see you and Valla after our fights in the arena. I even saw miss Sonya and taught her my seductive kiss technique!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:37 pm

"That's wonderful!" Charlotte said as her eyes lit up and she grabbed Charlie's hand. "I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that! Have you come for a rematch?"

Charlie: 30 Willpower + Bunny Form
Charlotte: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:43 pm

Charlie nods and goes to kiss her quickly "Yes i did now let me give my hello kiss!"

(Bunny kisses)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:47 pm

(Bunny Kiss -roll 96- Crit Success! Damage -roll 2- 2 Damage)

Charlotte offered no resistance to Charlie's opening kiss.

Charlotte: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:59 pm

Charlie smiles and wags her small tail "Is this just gonna be like the arena where i kiss you into submission?" as she goes for anther kiss

(bunny kisses)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:12 pm

(Bunny Kisses -roll 96- Crit Success! Damage -roll 2- 2 Damage!)

Before Charlotte could answer, Charlie claimed her lips again.

Charlotte: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:13 pm

Charlie smiles and backs off giving her room "Sorry couldn't help myself miss Charlotte you're just so kissable!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:18 pm

(Royal Welcome -roll 97- Crit Fail!)

"Then please, kiss me more." Charlotte said in a light daze.

Charlotte: 25 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:27 pm

Charlie giggles and sits on her throne with her putting her hands on her cheeks and pulling her into a kiss "If that's what you want."

(seductress kiss)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:31 pm

(Seductress Kiss -roll 96- Crit Success! Charm -roll 64- Success!)

Charlotte wrapped her arms around Charlie as she melted into the kiss.

Charlotte: 22 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:34 pm

Charlie smiled "are you sure we should even fight? Maybe we should just stay on this throne and make out miss Charlotte."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:39 pm

(Royal Welcome -roll 17- Fail!)

"Oh don't tempt me." Charlotte said with a blush. "If this keeps up I might not be able to hold myself back."

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:43 pm

Charlie smirks and leans closer "I'll tempt you all i want miss Charlotte. I kinda wanna see you not hold back because i've been doing everything right now"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:47 pm

(Royal Welcome -roll 79- Fail!)

"I'm not sure you understand what you say." Charlotte said as she narrowed her eyes at Charlie."

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:57 pm

Charlie looks at her and giggles before getting closer "I want you to fight back silly so kiss me as hard as you can...I'll let you~"

(What is her luck...it feels wrong to beat her up when she just keeps failing)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:01 pm

(Royal Gift -roll 61- Success!)

"Maybe I won't until you kiss me again?" Charlotte replied with a pout.

(She actually has an Insta-Kill move she only uses if the match becomes too one-sided in her opponents favor)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:04 pm

Charlie laughs and pulls her into a seductive kiss again "Okay fine miss Charlotte only because you asked so nicely"

(seductress kiss)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:09 pm

(Seductress Kiss -roll 64- Success! Charm -roll 64- Success!)
(Lip Bomb -roll 25- Fail!)

Charlotte could only moan softly as the cute mage dominated her mouth.

Charlotte: 18 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:10 pm

Charlie moans into her mouth as she pushes into her kiss more

(seductress kiss)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: