Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yuki and the Mysterious Town

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 12:38 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 87- Fail)

"I'm thinking you could use that new look of yours to drum up some business for us." The woman said, running a hand along Yuki's side down to her waist.

Yuki: 18 Willpower + Corset and Boots
Progress (2/4)
Clues (2/4)
0 Gold Pieces
Attractive Advertisment: 0
Weakening Will: 6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 6:46 am

Relenting, she hesitantly nods, not wanting to lose the clothes she just acquired. "Okay... How many customers do you need then?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 12:20 pm

The woman's smile grew cruel. "We'll need you to get in a stocking and sit outside for an hour or so wearing a sign that says 'a free spanking courtesy of The Saddle'" she explained, giving Yuki a big slap on the ass.

Yuki: 17 Willpower + Corset and Boots
Progress (2/4)
Clues (2/4)
0 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 2:12 am

"Okay..." Yuki moans from the spank. The corset didn't actually cover up her crotch, with only thin panties as its only line of defense. Nevertheless, she picks up the sign and heads outside, and begins to try to drum up business. "F-Free spankings courtesy of the Saddle..."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 2:21 am

Yuki stood by the store front for an hour or so. Several passing woman taking the opportunity to give her a few smacks on the rear. Some teased her for her brazenness, and several took interest in the establishment she was representing. By the end of it the martial artists rear was a bit sore from all the attention. Eventually the woman who had given her the clothes came out to release her from her task. "Well done. Here's some money to get you on your feet again. It's not much but it should be enough for food and shelter for tonight. And with all the help you've been I think you've earned one of our services on the house." She said with a wink.

Yuki: 15 Willpower + Corset and Boots
Progress (2/4)
Clues (2/4)
15 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 1:20 am

"T-Thanks... I'll be sure to come back, when I have the t-time..." She graciously nods while stroking her sore bum. Then turns east and continues heading towards the meeting spot.

(Progress)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 1:25 am

(Progress -roll 40- Success)
(Encounter -roll 56- Success)
(Encounter Roll -roll 1- Airbag Surprise)

Yuki continued on her way. So released to be dressed again that she didn't fully pay attention to where she was heading. The martial artist ended up running headlong into a taller woman's breasts. Their size almost enveloping her head.

Yuki: 12 Willpower + Corset and Boots
Progress (2/4)
Clues (2/4)
15 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 1:33 am

Yuki spent a few moments in the pair of breasts before pulling herself out, embarrassed by the circumstance. "Sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you... I guess I should pay more attention."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 1:39 am

(Basic Attack -roll 62- Success)

"It was my bad really." The woman apologized in return. Idly squeezing her breasts together in the process.

Yuki: 10 Willpower + Corset and Boots
Progress (2/4)
Clues (2/4)
15 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 1:44 am

Yuki blushed deeply but continued forward, only a few steps away from finding a clue.

(Progress)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 1:47 am

(Progress -roll 88- Crit Success)

Yuki finally arrived at the Society for Applied Occultism's headquarters. A little underdressed but finally here. It looked like any other small office of business. A sign on the door welcomed any visitors to the Society's weekly meeting.

Progress (4/4)
Clues (2/4)
15 Gold Pieces

Last edited by Present on Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 1:54 am

She swallowed her anxiousness and headed inside, her hands subtly shaking from the nervousness. Inside, she would try to find her way towards one of the main offices, maybe she can find the one in charge and ask them about that fog?
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 1:58 am

Inside where a few small office rooms. But the only place with actual people in it was a large meeting room full of ordinary seeming woman sitting, chatting, and sipping wine. Although a couple of them were wearing robes and masked.

Progress (4/4)
Clues (2/4)
15 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 2:00 am

Yuki would peek through the door, watching what they're doing and listening for their conversations. Are any of them talking about the fog?

(Clue)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 2:03 am

There was an offhand mention of "The mayor's fog ritual" but that seemed to be the oy clue she was going to get without asking directly.

Progress (0/4)
Clues (3/4)
15 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 2:08 am

So the mayor was the one who controlled the fog ritual... She just had to find the mayor! Yuki walked in, interrupting their conversation. "Uhm... Excuse me but, do you know where I can find the mayor?"

(Progress)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 2:09 am

"Oh hello. Welcome to the society of applied occultism. Please have a seat." One offered hospitably. "The mayor is usually at city hall." The other answered.

Progress (0/4)
Clues (3/4)
15 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 12:27 am

City Hall... She's planning to go there next, but it'd be rude to just leave right now. She takes a seat between two of the members. "Thank you. I'm sorry for disturbing anything that was going on."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 12:50 am

(Basic Attack -roll 23- Fail)

"No need to apologize. You didn't interrupt anything." The kindly reassured her. "We were just about to get started with today's meeting if you want to stick around."

Progress (0/4)
Clues (3/4)
15 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 12:53 am

"If you don't mind..." Yuki stayed, and tried to listen for any juicy information while she could.

(Progress)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 1:02 am

(Progress -roll 58- Success)
(Attractive Advertisement -roll 73- Fail)

The zen practitioners picked up some general information about town as the locals chatted amongst themselves. "So what brought you here?" One of the women sitting beside her asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 1:29 am

"I... I guess I was just lost on travels, ended up here by accident. I was just thinking to ask the mayor a few things before I left, that's all..." Yuki tried her best to lie, but they probably already know. Anything that lets her stall for time is worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 1:32 am

"I meant here specifically." The society member clarified. "I assume you didn't just come here to hear a bunch of old women talk." She said with a bemused smile.

Progress (0/4)
Clues (3/4)
15 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 1:39 am

"Well, I was referred here to meet the mayor but.. yeah. But I guess I am a bit curious at what happens here." Yuki sheepishly smiles, clearly nervous.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 1:42 am

"No need to be shy. We're just a hobby group to be honest. We work together to study the magical arts and to put them to good use. You can participate if you like." The woman offered. Her smile becoming wry.

Progress (0/4)
Clues (3/4)
15 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuki and the Mysterious Town
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next