Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BigNasty

BigNasty

Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 9:51 pm

“Fun? If you want to have fun, I’m down for some,” Shiruku says, ignoring Orianna’ attempt to stop whatever was happening, much to Iro’s disapproval.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:02 pm

You wanna actually fight Yuko? >w>))

Orianna was surprised Shiruku was so willing to go along with Yuko, though seemed to calm herself when she remembered how eager she was to fight before. Yuko looked to Orianna with a grin almost predatory in nature. "Well, princess? Looks like the cute fox wants to play too? May this humble prisoner have some fun, your majesty?"

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:17 pm

Before she could say anything else, Iro covered Shiruku’s mouth with a hand and said, “How about we continue the tour and get our fight over, princess? You were preparing for bed, so you must be tired, so we wouldn’t want to keep you waiting.” While these are the excuses she used, Iro more just wanting to get Shiruku away from Yuko and her predatory grin.

(If you are up for it, sure. We could turn this into Iro and Shiruku facing everyone who is in the castle at some point or another)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:21 pm

"Now that's not quite fair to your cute friend," Yuko pointed out to Iro. "Perhaps she and I could have our fun alone, if you're worried about keeping my adorable princess away from her beauty sleep." She shot a look to Orianna and though the vampire wanted to command her to back up, she recognized that it wouldn't be right if Shiruku wanted this.

(Sure, I don't mind it all too much. You'll have to excuse me though that we don't do Ruby and Jade, I'd forgotten that I hadn't written anything down in their section and I have nothing in mind for them now. Theresa's a similar story, but I wouldn't mind you fighting her later on)

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:29 pm

“Why don’t all four of us play, there’s nothing like moving around to keep you awake!” Shiruku chimes in, “Then after we play, we can go do our fight!” “Shiruku, when Yuko says play, I think she means fight.” Iro tells her. “Okay, what does that change? We can still do what I just said.” Shiruku replies.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:35 pm

"I'm perfectly awake, Shiruku, but I'm not quite in the mood for... too much fighting. Best I save my energy for when you and I fight later, right? If I fight now, I could be too tired to do it again later," Orianna told the fox, rather satisfied with her answer. She honestly was just not in the mood to fight with Yuko and she wouldn't be surprised if Iro felt similarly about the Jorogumo.

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:39 pm

Iro followed through with the same excuse if needing to keep her energy up for their later fight. “So it is just you and me, let’s go!” Shiruku excitedly said.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:48 pm

"Then why don't we head to my room so we can have the space we need?" Yuko proposed, wandering back to the metal door at the far end of the dungeon, her waist swaying as she strolled down the dreary room.

"Despite my lack of fondness for Yuko, I can assure you that Shiruku will be okay," Orianna stated, feeling it might be necessary. "Though I ought to let you know, she's a sado-masochist."

Yuko: 15
Iro: (I forgot what her usual health is XD)

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:54 pm

“So she doesn’t get carried away with the sadist part of that since that was what I was most worried about after seeing where she chose to live?” Iro says as Shiruku immediately when on the attack.

(Shiruku will use Sucker Punch)

(Usual 15 since it is usually a 2 v 1, but I’m unsure how you want to handle health between fights, so I’ll how much she has up to you)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 11:01 pm

Health will be carried over. If Iro and Shiru's health is too low to provide a fair fight by the time the main battle rolls around, I'll let them rest first.))

With her rather instantaneous movements the second they entered Yuko's rather spacious prison room, she was able to score a free hit on the woman. However, Shiru's opponent merely trembled with excitement. "Nn~ Very nice hit, now..." She managed to grab hold of the blond fox girl and close in. "It's your turn~!" She kissed Shiruku passionately some strangely sweet taste passing over her tongue as bliss spread through the fox before a sharp sting of pain followed quickly after as Yuko sank a thin fang into her lip. "How'd that feel?"

Sucker Punch - Auto due to Surprise Factor
Spider's Kiss - 20

Yuko: 14 + 1 PT
Shiruku: 14 + 1 TT

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 1:50 pm

"That first part felt very nice, but not that bite at the end," Shiruku commented as she engulfed her fist in a blue flame and charged in, making it look like she was going for a punch.

(Shiruku will use Flaming Punch?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 12:17 pm

Shiruku, being her usual childishly devious self, made a show of her fiery fist, wreathing it in blue flames that glowed in the darkness of the dungeon. She moved in swiftly, rearing her arm back, ready to punch... And then kicked Yuko in the gut, forcing her back in surprise. Yuko felt a shiver up her back in turn, aiming to return the favor and with a quick movement, surprising the fox, she swept Shiru's legs and sent her tumbling back, knocking her head against the stone floor and having her seeing stars. "Thanks for that~!"

Flaming Punch? - Auto due to Surprise Factor

Watch Your Step - 88 Crit (Oh, uh, okay!)

Yuko: 11 + 2 PT
Shiruku: 12 + Stun + 1 TT

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 12:22 pm

"Your welcomed," Shiruku says in a daze as she remains laying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:38 pm

With Shiruku down and seeing stars, Yuko had plenty of time to pull down her leggings and give her womanhood a good, long taste, her poison dripping down into her velvety tunnel. A now-familiar rush of pain complimented the enviable sensation the little fox felt as her opponent lovingly savored her.

A Little Taste - 2

Yuko: 11 + 2 PT
Shiruku: 10 + 2 TT

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 3:00 pm

"What is this feeling?" Shiruku asked as she tried to get up, reaching for her pocket to grab some sand from it.

(Shiruku will use Pocket Sand, enlarging it)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 8:31 pm

Shiruku, not sure whether she likes the feeling running through her body, sneakily grabbed some dust and sand, using her tricksy skills to enlarge it as she tosses it at Yuko, making a direct hit. Yuko stumbles back for a moment before holding herself. It wasn't from some need to steady herself after the surprise of Shiru's move, but rather in delight as her form began to transform in a roll of dark mist, her lower body being replaced with that of a spider once it had cleared.

"Mm, god, I can't take it anymore! I need to show you just how much fun I can be~!" She slinked into the shadows of the dungeon, disappearing from sight, leaving Shiruku alone to fumble around, wondering where she'd gone.

Pocket Sand, Enlarged - Auto due to Surprise Factor (Mind if I suggest a tweak after this encounter? Also, I've never had to deal with Daze, so I'mma assume it inflicts Disadvantage on the victim)

Right at Home - 22, 36

Yuko: 8 + Hidden + 3 PT
Shiruku: 10 + 2 TT

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 8:37 pm

"If you're going to show me that, don't I need to see you?" Shiruku replied as she tried to use her animalistic sense to find her opponent.

(Shiriku will use Orb of Deciet)

(Yeah, it is just a disadvantage, and I failed to notice this and point it out, but you seemed to misunderstand her passive, it should of only give advantage on the first use of any of her moves beside Sucker Punch)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 8:48 pm

So I've just been handing you free hits this whole time when I didn't need to? XD I'M A FOOL!))

Shiruku, unsure of where Yuko was right now, launched her attack, veiled by an illusion, but her guess of where her enemy was off and it impacted nothing. Watching from the darkness, Yuko saw the illusion hit a wall with no impact, yet seeing dust fly on a separate part of the wall. "What tricks you have, cute little fox." A web shoots out from the darkness and hits Shiruku, spreading across her body on impact. With the fox bound, Yuko came out of hiding, ready for her next move.

Orb of Deceit - 73, 56 Dis.(Surprise Factor and Hidden status nullify each other) (12, Yuko figured out the move)

My Parlor - 62

Yuko: 8 + PT 3
Shiruku: 10 + Bound + 2 TT

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 8:53 pm

"I got plenty more tricks that you'd enjoy," Shiruku tells her as she attempted to pull off one of those tricks.

(Shiruku will use Role Reversal)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 9:17 pm

Yuko, out of curiosity, awaited this new trick Shiruku was dying to show her, but the most she could manage was a few wiggles. "Is that all or do you just have a little bit of stage fright?" Yuko, having given her a chance, grabbed the webbed-up Shiruku and pressed her breasts against the fox, tilting her face up towards her own. "Now, why don't we have ourselves that fun I promised~?" Whether it was out of embarrassment or confusion from failing to pull off her move or concern for what was about to happen, Shiruku was frozen like a deer in headlights.

Role Reversal - 99, 39
Cozy Death - 88 Crit (>-> Uuuhhhhh)

Yuko: 8 + PT
Shiruku: 8 + Bound + Stunned + 2 TT

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 9:20 pm

"I feel like this fun may take away from the fun we could have later, so why don't we skip it?" Shiruku nervously asked.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 9:28 pm

"No can do, little prey. You asked to fight me, so I'm going to have as much of my fill as I can." Her fingers dug under the web binding Shiruku, undeterred by the clingy stings, and managed to find the fox's womanhood, generously rubbing it. As she pleasured Shiruku, she kissed her passionately, slipping her tongue in and flooding her mouth with her poison, blending pain in with the pleasure she gleefully offered before finally stopping, considering her next move. "Mmm~ It's always so fun doing that!"

Cozy Death 2 - 54

Shiruku: 5 + Bound + 4 TT

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 9:31 pm

During the kiss, Shiruku didn't know if she should whimper or moan, so she did a combination of both, but once it was over, she desperately tried to squirm out of the webbing, not knowing if she could manage to go through more of that.

(Shiruku will struggle)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 9:47 pm

Shiruku just couldn't seem to wrench herself free from Yuko's webs, while the spider woman herself seemed content to simply entertain herself in the sight of this tricksy fox being tripped up by some threads.

Struggle - 27
Spider's Kiss - 89

Shiruku: 5 + Bound + TT 4

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 9:57 pm

"Where is the fun in having me wrapped up? Isn't it more fun if I can fight back?" Shiruku asked as she continued her fight against the webbing.

(Shiruku will struggle)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next