Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:02 pm

"That's your kind of fun, not mine~!" She lowered herself down and took advantage of the opening in the webs to give Shiruku's labia another long lick, spreading more of her poison and racking her with intense pain and bliss.

Struggle - 69 (Not-so-nice)
A Little Taste - 34

Yuko: 8 + PT 3
Shiruku: 3 + Bound + TT 5

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:06 pm

"S-stop that," Shiruku moans as she tried her trick again, seeing that her struggling against the webbing wasn't really working.

(Shiruku will use Role Reversal)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:09 pm

Her physical form flickered a bit, showing her second attempt, but in the end, it never left her silky bindings. However, the visual tell of her ability did get Yuko's attention, stopping whatever poison-laced pleasure she had planned next. "Hmm, and was that what you meant to do before?"

Role Reversal - 65 (Christ, the dice do not want Shiruku to escape. I'll use my IRL dice for the next rolls, this is getting ridiculous)
Watch Your Step - 39

Shiruku: 3 + Bound + 5 TT
Yuko: 8 + 3 PT

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:15 pm

"Somewhat?" Shiruku replied as she tried it again since she did try it before but meant to actually escape with it.

(Shiruku will use Role Reversal)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:21 pm

After so long, Shiruku was finally able to ignore the toxin and focus her power, swapping places with Yuko. "Oh, so this is what you were trying to do! Mm, the webs are bit tight on me, though~! Let's fix that." With not much effort, the webs tore apart as Yuko spread her spider legs, already prepared to face Shiruku.

Role Reversal - 56 (Finally!!)
Struggle - 36

Shiruku: 3 + TT 5
Yuko: 8 + PT 3

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:23 pm

"Why was that so easy for you," Shiruku complained as she charged at Yuko.

(Shiurku will use Tripping Tail)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:44 pm

"Do you think that was the first time I've been tied up by my own webs?" Yuko questioned a bit too eagerly as Shiruku ignored the odd question and punched Yuko back. "Mm, for something so small and cute, you've got quite the hit~!" She hugged herself again, taking way too much joy in the harm Shiruku inflicted on her. As the Jorogumo savored the pain, her tits began to bounce, slipping out a bit and catching the fox's attention, before she felt an immediate sting on her face, having been smacked with a riding crop. "No looking without a trade-off, sweetie!"

Tripping Tail - 16, 93 Hit
Bait and Switch - 32

Shiruku: 1 + TT 5
Yuko: 6 + PT 4

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:46 pm

“Trade off? I’ll show you a trade off,” Shiruku says, not knowing what she meant by that herself, as she ignited her fist once more.

(Shiruku will use Flaming Punch?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:54 pm

Shiruku's flame lit up once more like a blue inferno, leaping forth to deliver a punch, only to fake Yuko out with a kick to her stomach. Despite the pain, Yuko managed to grab Shiruku before she could withdraw, and shoved her face between her breasts, her hands moving down to stroke the fox's pussy again. It was already hard to keep fighting, but that was the stroke that broke the camel's back, Shiruku losing the last bit of strength she had left. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like I win this one~!"

Flaming Punch? - 26
Cozy Death - 82

Shiruku: 0 +TT 5
Yuko: 3 + PT 5

Yuko wins!

"Oh princess, can I do what I want for a bit? Just a little bit?" Yuko called, already licking her lips, poison ready as she continued to tease Shiruku's honeypot.

"That's up to Iro, Yuko. They're our guests, after all."

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 10:59 pm

“If Shiruku is fine with it, you can,” Iro calls out, not knowing exactly what was going on in there but guessing Shiruku lost. Shiruku gave no indication of if she was okay with it or not as with her womanhood getting teased, she was left a moaning mess.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 11:02 pm

Yuko considered taking her moaning as a simple 'Yes' but then reconsidered, seeing as if she angered Orianna, she might get forced into not getting to entertain herself for a week or something to a similar effect. She eased up on Shiruku and smiled, asking, "Well, little fox, I won. So naturally, I ought to have my fun, right?"

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 11:04 pm

“Y-yeah, as long as it won’t hurt too much,” Shiruku timidly replies.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 11:16 pm

"Hmm, disappointing, but I can make an exception for such a cute guest." Yuko swallowed whatever poison she had prepared before webbing up Shiruku again, pinning her to a cell wall as she claimed her lips again, enjoying the inexperienced kitsune's tongue as her fingers returned to giving her pussy attention. "Mm, how does it feel, little fox?"

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 11:20 pm

“Good, but strange without the pain actually,” Shiruku answered, not sure why this pleasure she is feeling from the exact same actions was less without the pain from the poison.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 11:22 pm

"Would you prefer I bring the poison back, then~?" Yuko inquired, sounding hopeful at Shiruku's response. In spite of her perverse needs, she made sure to make good on the pleasure the fox had coming to her, kissing her neck and letting her other hand roam to her chest to give that some attention.

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 11:24 pm

“Pleas do so,” Shiruku moans as she melted under the attention of Yuko.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 11:29 pm

Yuko, having held herself back, didn't bother to do so any longer, knowing that Orianna and Iro would've heard what Shiruku had said. "Then let's have the fun I really want~!!" The spider woman ripped up the webs and then spun new ones, trapping Shiruku in place with her legs spread out on the floor. A mist rolled around Yuko and she was back to her human-like form, disrobing and mounting the kitsune's body, pressing her soaking pussy against her lips. "Lick it as much as you'd like, and if you feel the pain, feel free to nibble a little."

With that, Yuko began to kiss and taste and dig her tongue into Shiruku's womanhood, poison making its way in and spreading that addictive blend of pleasure and agony through Shiruku once again.

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 7:41 am

Shiruku tried to match the pace Yuko was setting, but her inexperience and the pleasure and pain running through her body stopped that from happening.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 10:36 pm

Even though it was minimal compared to Yuko's treatment, the spider woman was still quite satisfied by the kitsune's efforts. "There we go, little fox, that's it!" She ravished Shiruku for a good while, giving her non-stop sensation before it finally came into climax. The moment Shiruku gave in to the pain and pleasure, her the poison wore out and her nerves began to relax, aside from the afterglow of intense sex, of course. It wasn't until Yuko spoke again that Shiruku realized she wasn't mounted anymore and was free to get up. "How did it feel, little fox?"

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 10:39 pm

“That felt amazing!” Shiruku squealed as she leap to her feet, seemingly completely energized even after all that.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 10:42 pm

Yuko laughed for the first time out of genuine humor, unable to hold herself back after such a sight. "Well now, you are much more energetic than I gave you credit, little fox. Feel free to come visit me again, if you're so quick to bounce back. For now, though, I think your friend and my princess are waiting for you... that way," she stated, pointing through the darkness.

"It seems they're finally done," Orianna noted with a huff. "It feels like we were third wheels at this point."

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 10:46 pm

The instant Shiruku saw the two, she rushed over to Orianna, a gleaming look in her eyes. “If you are her superior, that means you can do better than what she does did to me, right?” Shiruku excitedly asked, “Oh, I can’t wait until our playtime!”
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 10:53 pm

"Well, I am more powerful than her, though I hope you aren't expecting poison from me," Orianna told her, happy that she was perfectly fine, despite enduring Yuko's "fun". "I have been learning a bit of BDSM though..." The term likely would've flown right over Shiruku's head, but Orianna certainly wasn't aware of that. "Either way, shall we continue touring the castle?"

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 10:57 pm

“BDSM? What’s that?” Shiruku asked. “I’m sorry for her question princess,” Iro quickly says, “She had a more feral upbringing, so she doesn’t understand some stuff. And yes, let’s please continue the tour.”
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 11:04 pm

"Oh, I see, that would explain some things," Orianna laughed, leading the way back up the stairs to the ground floor of her castle. "To answer your question, Shiruku, BDSM is term for Bondage, Domination, Sadism, and Masochism." She rolled through the explanation as best she could in a way the kitsune would understand, noting that Yuko performed BDSM through her poison and a couple other methods. As they travelled, they arrived at a massive ballroom of pearlescent, polished stone floor, sweeping oceanic colors along the wall, a stage at the far end of the room with wine red curtains and long dining tables put away in a corner, finished with a crystalline chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

"Welcome to my mother's favorite room in the whole of the castle, the ballroom!" Orianna told them, throwing her hands out and open to the immense room, a childish sort of joy in her voice. "Ages ago, we held banquets and parties in her at least once a month. There'd be bands, jesters, and even the odd play or two, and when people danced, mother would be the first one every time, and I was her dance partner, though I was much smaller at that time."

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next