Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
BigNasty

BigNasty

Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 11:10 pm

“Those sound like they were fun times,” Iro tells her as she grabbed onto Shiruku, having seen her scoping out a path to get to that chandelier.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 11:13 pm

As Orianna reminisced there were faint voices originating from the stage, just behind the curtains, though she hadn't noticed yet. "Yes, they were good times, but they're well behind me now. Still, I like to come here when I'm feeling blue and dance a bit."

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 11:15 pm

Shiruku, with her heighten senses, heard the voices and easily freed herself from Iro’s hold, dashing to and pouncing at the curtains.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 11:48 pm

When Shiruku went charging off, pouncing at the curtains, they flew open against her weight and she collided with two women, falling to the ground along with them. Her face fell, thankfully in something pretty soft, but plucking her head up would reveal a large pair of boobs, belonging to one of the women she'd tackled. The massive mammaries belonged to a woman with long red hair and lightly tan skin wearing a tight-fitting red dress that gave so little to the imagination.

The other woman Shiruku took down wore a more veiling dress, with just enough of her skin showing for her look to be enticing. She had red hair, lighter than the other woman with a matching skin tone. The both of them were looking up at the young kitsune with a mix of confusion, anger, and curiosity. "Enjoy your landing, kid?" the bigger-boobed lady asked.

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 3:51 pm

"Yeah!" Shiruku replies, nuzzling against the woman's breasts until Iro came over and pulled Shiruku off her. "I'm so, so sorry. Are either of you hurt at all?" Iro says.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 3:19 pm

"A bit sore, but otherwise we're fine," the modest woman replied, picking herself up before helping the other to her feet. "I'd recommend a bit of restraint in the future, though."

The more promiscuous woman nudged her other with a smile, laughing a little at Shiruku's lack of shame. "I think she's charming, Jade. Rushed headfirst into my girls and didn't even get a flustered, that's a new one."

"I suppose, but I'd still recommend being more careful. Either way, Ruby, I think we ought to get to know our new friends, shouldn't we?" Jade looked between the two, seeming to be a bit fonder of Iro, while Ruby was very clearly more interested in Shiruku.

"Ah yes, I was going to introduce you all, but you know what happened." Orianna beamed with humor, having seen it all from roughly the same perspective as Iro, and clearly enjoying it more than Shiruku's polite partner was. "This is Jade and Ruby, the two I trust with maintaining the ballroom and throwing occasional parties when we all feel festive. Jade, Ruby, these are my guests, Iro and Shiruku." She gestured to everyone respectively as she went along, already having what comes next in mind.

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 9:53 pm

"That's good to hear, It a pleasure to meet you," Iro says, giving as much as a respectful bow as she could while still holding Shiruku, who asked, "Are you two anything like that spiderish woman downstairs in terms of fun?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 11:32 pm

"Like Yuko?" Ruby laughed at the comparison, believing herself clearly to have nothing in common with that sado-masochist. "Nothing like her, outside the premise that we love to have some fun with others, but even then..."

"Our idea of fun is quite different from that bug making her home in the dungeon," Jade continued for her sister. She eyed Iro with great interest and took a step forward. "In fact, we'd be more than happy to demonstrate our idea of fun to you both, if you'd like."

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 11, 2021 12:05 pm

"Yeah, let's play!" Shiruku excitedly says, her tail happily wagging back and forth. "Where are we going to do this? It would be a shame if we made a mess of this ballroom," Iro says, knowing how much paint is usually left behind after she fights and the amount of sand Shiruku leaves.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 11, 2021 1:32 pm

"Oh no, you're mistaken little one, we're not going to fight. Consider it more of an... endurance test~" Jade told Shiruku, whispering the last bit into Iro's ear, as Ruby picked up the rest of the explanation.

"We're going to dance and all you have to do is last long enough for the dance to end. If you want, we could even make a wager off of it. You win, we do something you want, if we lose, you do something we want. Sound fun, cutie?"

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 11, 2021 2:31 pm

"Yeah, that sounds fun, not as fun as fighting, but still fun!" Shiruku happily says. "For this wager, would we each by betting on if we ourselves last, or if we as a team last?" Iro asked, not so confident in her endurance but confident in Shiruku's.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 7:49 pm

"I suppose that as our guest, it would only be fair to leave that one up to you two. Would you like to wager on yourselves as a team or individually?" Jade awaited their answer, as well as Ruby, the two standing side by side, ready to dance.

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 8:00 pm

"We will wager as a team," Iro tells them before Shiruku could say anything.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 10:12 pm

"In that case, in the event of a draw, the ones remaining will dance together in a tiebreaker. No breaks~! Sound fair?" She awaited their final answer.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 10:15 pm

“That sounds fair to me,” Iro answers, “But how will there be a tie if we are just meant to last through your dance?” Shiruku asked.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 11:04 pm

"Well, cutie, if you last throughout the dance without a climax, you win. If you can't, you lose, and if one of you wins, but the other loses, it'll be a tie." Ruby hugged Shiruku pushing her breasts against the back of her head as she addressed Iro.

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 11:08 pm

“Okay~” Shiruku sighed as she pressed her head back against Ruby’s pillows.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 5:24 pm

The two took their respective dance partners' hands and readied themselves as music filled the air, but from where was unknown. "Let's begin, shall we?"

(Sorry I've been scarce lately, I've got no real excuse for that. You wanna do Jade and Ruby's dance one at a time or at the same time?)

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:37 pm

The two each replied that they were ready for the dancing to begin, each with their own level of excitement.

(It’s fine. I’d say do them at the same time.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 11:37 am

Ruby immediately pulled Shiruku into the valley of her bust as she began to move in step, smiling down at the fox confidently. "I think you and I are going to have quite the fun dance, don't you think?" she purred pressing her lips against her dance partner's face and letting loose a loud 'Mwah'! 

On the other end, Jade took her time with Iro, swaying to the music that played from seemingly nowhere in particular. As the notes reached a high, she dipped the painter low and stroked her cheek lovingly. "Enjoying yourself, my darling?" 

Round 1 - 12, 26

Iro: 14
Shiruku: 14

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna    Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Iro and Shiruku vs. Orianna
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4