Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos Vs. The Baker Midara

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Salos Vs. The Baker Midara Empty
PostSubject: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 12:39 pm

Salos was investigating several recent disappearances. All of the missing people had visited a new local bakery not long before going dark. It seemed a good a place as any to start.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 2:19 pm

Salos headed towards the bakery, hoping to find the cause. He attempted to avoid standing out as he got closer.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 2:25 pm

The bakery was currently mostly empty. Only the baker was there. A tall, plump, matronly looking woman. Her cite dress and apron did nothing to hide her curves as she went about her work. Humming to herself all the while.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 2:46 pm

Salos entered the bakery, hoping to get a feel of the woman was behind this. He approached the counter.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 2:50 pm

"Hello sweetie. How can I help you." She said with a smile and a wink. "We've got a special deal on personalized orders." She offered. Leaning against the counter in a way that conveniently drew his eyes to her chest.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 2:53 pm

“Hello” he said with a blush. “I am looking into the rumors about missing people. Would you happen to know anything about that?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 2:55 pm

"I noticed that some of my regulars haven't been showing up." She said with a concerned pout. "Come. Let's have a seat in my parlor and discuss. Maybe we can figure something out." The baker lead Salos into a room with pink wallpaper and soft, almost dainty furniture. It looked like the sitting room a princess. "Please have a seat. I'll get you something to eat."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 2:59 pm

“Sure. Thank you.” he said, taking a seat in the sitting room.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 3:01 pm

As he sat the well cushioned sofa accepted him like a lover's embrace. Salos waited for a few moments, the smell of feminine perfume wafting through the air when the baker returned with two cups of tea and a small cake. As she placed it in front of Salos he noticed the frosting depicted a girly man in a dress being made to worship a motherly woman's bare ass.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 3:05 pm

“That’s some cake you made.” he said, a little taken aback by what he saw.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 3:08 pm

"Do you like it? It's one of the personalized orderers I mentioned." The baker said, sitting across from him and beginning to drink her tea.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 3:11 pm

“Ummm who ordered that kind of cake?” he said, trying to get the image out of his mind. “And what other kinds of custom orders do you do?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 3:15 pm

"This one is more of an example piece. I can depict any fantasy you can describe. For a little extra I can enchant the cake to make you really feel like it's happening." She explained. "Would you like to help me make one?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 3:19 pm

“Ummm sure if you can help me find out more about the missing people after that?” he offered.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 3:24 pm

"Of course. Now in order to make it we'll need to model the scene. What sort of cake do you want to make?" She asked, standing up, turning around and running her hands along her body to tempt him with her curves. "I've got several dresses and outfits if you want to try those as well."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 3:27 pm

“Maybe you could either mother me or dominate me with a part of your body?” he said, trying to avoid any dress up to prevent himself from going to weak in the knees.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 3:31 pm

The baker took a moment to set up some sort of magical recording device. She then proceeded to sit down in her chair and pull a big, milky breast out of her dress. "Be a good boy and come to mommy." She cooed, her voice full of motherly care.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 3:34 pm

Salos could help but come over to her, ready for her to do what she needed to do.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 3:36 pm

She sat him in her lap. Guiding his mouth to her nipple, running a hand through his hair. "Good boy. Just let mommy take care of you." She cooed reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 3:37 pm

Salos couldn’t help but take a nipple into his mouth, sucking on it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 3:42 pm

Her sweet milk immediately filled his mouth and her womanly scent filled his nostrils causing his whole body to relax. "Such a good, thirsty boy. Don't worry. Mommy has lots of milk for you." She continued, showing Salos with affection.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 3:45 pm

“How long do you need help with this?” he asked before more milk filled his mouth pacifying him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 3:47 pm

"We can stay like this as long as you like. No need to worry or think when mommy's taking care of you." She whispered in his ear. Giving him a little kiss on the forehead as he sank deeper into her tits.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 3:54 pm

Salos continued drinking her milk, feeling like a real baby in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:03 pm

"Who's my good baby boy. Be a good boy and tell mommy all about how she can best please and pamper you." The baker continued, caressing Salos as her tits nearly smothered him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos Vs. The Baker Midara
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next