Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos Vs. The Baker Midara

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:08 pm

“I like to be smothered and be dressed like a girl, especially if I match.” he found himself admitting.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:11 pm

The baker drew him even closer, smothering him with her massive tits without ever stopping his suckling. "Oh. I've got a dress and apron just like I'm wearing. And I could do so much more then just dress you like a girl." She whispered seductively in his ear.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:16 pm

“What else could you do?” he found himself asking.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:18 pm

"I could make you my beautiful daughter. Oh it would be so nice to have someone around to tease and pamper and to help with the baking." She giggled. Running a hand along his cheek. "You're so much cuter then the others."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:21 pm

“Your daughter?” he said, his face red as he seemed lost in her offer.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:23 pm

"Yeah. I'd love to have a cutie like you as my beloved baby girl. I'd have so much to teach you. And of course you'd be rewarded for your efforts." She explained, tempting him with another mouthful of milk.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:26 pm

“Yes mommy.” he found himself agreeing.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:28 pm

"Good girl." The baker said. Finally easing Salos from her breast. She quickly fetched him a dress and apron just like hers and offered it to him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:31 pm

Salos can’t help but remove his clothes for Mommy to dress him up like her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:34 pm

"Now we need to bake the cake. You'll help mommy won't you." She asked sweetly. "Aw you are so cute like that." She added, giving Salos a pinch on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:36 pm

After he was dressed, he looked to his new mommy. “Yes mommy I will help.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:39 pm

The baker plied her craft. With Salos helping here and there as she showed him the ropes. "Oh you are so cute like this. I am never giving you away." The baker said as the cake was about to leave the oven.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:45 pm

“Thank you mommy. I enjoyed baking.” he admitting that he did enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:51 pm

The cake came out. It depicted Salos already in a dress and already a girl, suckling at the baker's breast. He really did look like her daughter. "Eat up. It's my gift to you." Mommy told him. A look of pride on her face.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:56 pm

Salos couldn’t help himself as he started to eat the cake. It tasted better then anything he had every eaten before. “It’s very tasty mommy.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 4:59 pm

Eating the cake was more than just a normal eating experience. As he ate he felt like he was back in mommy's lap, her milk and scent filling his mouth and nose as she crooned sweetly in his ear. His body began to change. All sign of masculinity disappearing as he began to look as if he'd always been the baker's daughter.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 5:03 pm

He continued to eat the cake, his body curving out to match his new mommy. He partly wished mommy would smother him like the cake her saw before.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 5:07 pm

Salos's mommy had a mischievous gleam in her eye. "I'm so happy you could join me darling. We never exchanged name. I'm Agatha. And you are?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 5:15 pm

“My name is Salos.” he said.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 5:19 pm

"Well Salos. I have a little secret to share with you. A new way to help mommy. You see mommy is a midara. A midara who likes to seduce and hypnotize cuties who come to her shop. And I have some fun midara friends who I like to give them to. Are you willing to help mommy with that?" Agatha asked.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 5:24 pm

“Yes mommy. Can I be a midara like you?” he asked
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 5:29 pm

"Of course." She said happily. "To do that you just need to let mommy smother you with her ass." She added, leaning down and lifting her dress to show off her thick cheeks.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 5:34 pm

“Please smother me mommy and make me like you.” she said, getting lower.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 5:36 pm

She pressed her ass against Salos's face. Fully smothering her with them. Charm magic flooded into her, beginning her transformation into a seductive midara.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 5:41 pm

Salos kissed her ass as love magic started to flow into her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos Vs. The Baker Midara
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next