Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos Vs. The Baker Midara

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 7:46 pm

“Looks like this one made his choice. Maybe we should give him more tastes of female pleasure?” she asks her mom, seeing if she had any special ideas for the man.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 7:55 pm

"Of course darling. Lead the way." Her mommy said with a wink. Ready to work her magic at her daughters command.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 7:56 pm

“How about we get her a cake to give her a very juicy ass?” she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 7:58 pm

Agatha dashed to the kitchen. Returning in minutes with an ass cake as juicy as the one they were about to give him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 8:00 pm

Once he finished the tit cake, she set the other cake before him. “This cake is special too and will help you experience more pleasure. Make sure you eat it all up.” she said in a seductive tone.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 8:05 pm

The man immediately dig in. His ass growing round, juicy, and sensitive with each bite.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 8:06 pm

“Mommy. Should we smother her into being a new midara worker for us or turn her into a plaything for other midara?” she whispered into her mommy’s ear.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 8:09 pm

"He's your costumer. I'll let you choose." She said, proud of how fast her daughter caught on.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 8:14 pm

“I say we should turn her into our own worker and fetish model. Just think of the cakes we would be able to make with a submissive little slut like her worker under us. Under us in more ways then one.” she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 8:17 pm

"I love it. If you would do the honors." Agatha giggled, letting her daughter finish what she started.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 8:21 pm

After the man finished the ass cake, she forced the soon to be girl to her knees. “Ready for the best pleasure of all? I am going to smother the ultimate pleasure into you. When you are done, you will feel like a new woman.” she said, turning around and shoving the girly man’s face into her bare ass. “Mommy, push your ass into the back of her head. Let’s make sure she feels the love.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 8:26 pm

The man moaned submissively as the baker smothered him with her ass. Quickly transforming him into a curvy submissive woman.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 8:31 pm

“What should we name her mommy? I was thinking Mimi.” she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 8:41 pm

"That's a lovely name. Will she be my daughter or yours." Her mommy asked.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 8:46 pm

“I think she should be our worker. I’m too young to be a mommy, but a sister would be ok if mommy says it’s ok.” she says. “Could mommy give me a new name too?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 8:50 pm

"Of course. You'll be Selis. My beautiful, cunning daughter." Her mommy said. Practically glowing with pride as she kissed the newly named Selis on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 8:53 pm

“Would you like Mimi to be my sister? I would love that.” Selis asked.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 8:54 pm

"Anything for my beloved daughter. You'll be a good submissive sister for Selis won't you Mimi." Agatha said with a laugh. Mimi could only moan in response, the pleasure of her newfound womanhood still overwhelming her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 8:55 pm

“Mommy. Do you have a milker pump? I think Mimi would love to provide milk for baking.” she suggested with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 8:58 pm

Agatha gave her a wink before returning with the pump. Mimi was too excited to speak at the prospect of being milked again.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:00 am

Selis smiled as she and mommy got Mimi hooked up to the pump that started to milk her tits.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 12:23 pm

Mimi let out a long moan of pleasure as the milk began to flow. Shivering and gasping as the pleasure instantly overwhelmed her. She blubbered out repeated thanks to her mother and sister in between cries of joy.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 1:22 pm

“Maybe sissy could suck on my tit while she gets her’s drained?” she said, freeing one tit from her dress and offering the nipple to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 2:31 pm

Mimi immediately latched on and began to suckle. A look of absolute bliss on her face. She had never been happier than in this moment.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 3:24 pm

Selis smiled as she felt the pleasure of someone sucking on her nipple. “Oh mommy. I love this feeling too. It makes me want to be a real mommy to a little one someday.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Baker Midara   Salos Vs. The Baker Midara - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos Vs. The Baker Midara
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next