Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:04 pm

"I was just making sure you were pr-properly enjoying my beauty!" the metal woman said with a huff as she looked away.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:07 pm

"I do enjoy looking at you, but even still. So, are you going to keep fighting me or not?"By now, he'd put his staff away, beginning to think she'd rather not fight.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:08 pm

"Not unless you let me win." she answered.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:10 pm

He couldn't help but chuckle at that kind of answer. "Mind if I ask your name, ma'am?" She was very interesting to say the least, almost charming, in fact.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:14 pm

"...Mythra." she answered as she glance back at him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:17 pm

"Would you tell me about the other residents if I did?" He wanted to know about the other possible opponents in this tower ahead of time, and with Mythra acting the way she was right now, she might not cooperate after he'd already promised not to mess with her body.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:19 pm

Mythra just shrugged, "well, we all consider each other sisters, on account of being elementals turned into midara, but we don't really know each other."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:22 pm

"Hmm, that's a little disappointing," he sighed, figuring he should've guessed as much. After considering it for a moment, he reluctantly nodded his head. "Alright then, show me what you can do, Mythra."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:26 pm

Mythra smiled before she lunged at Ferro. Once more her body turned to liquid metal and coiled around the man.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:28 pm

He felt that pleasant sensation once more, gasping from the sudden feeling. "How you can feel like this is beyond me... I won't complain."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:33 pm

"What about when I do this?" Mythra asked as she slipped into his pants; simultaneously stroking his dick while also thrusting into his ass.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:36 pm

He moaned quite a bit at the sudden feeling of her body having it's way with him. He wasn't used to taking anything up the ass and it felt so weird but so good in tandem with what his cock was enjoying. "Holy crap!!"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:41 pm

"That's right! Cum for your goddess!" Mythra laughed as she smothered him with a kiss.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:43 pm

She suddenly regained so much confidence after he gave her what she wanted. If he ever had to fight her to the finish, she might not be so happy though. Still, he enjoyed the experience, kissing Mythra passionately, happy to let her lead, as he felt the pleasure start to overwhelm him.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:46 pm

The metal woman kept up her assault until the man came in defeat. After he blew his load she let him go. Mythra reformed in front of him and struck a sexy pose. "You're free to worship me, now"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:53 pm

Ferro, exhausted from shooting his load, got up and approached Mythra. It was probably best to stay on her good side for a little bit. He kissed her full on the lips before aiming lower and kissing her breasts, lingering there for a good while.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:55 pm

"Oh?" Mythra said as she noticed the attention her chest was getting. "Does the naughty boy want my tits to finish him off?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:58 pm

"I'd love that," he admitted, unable to hide just the slightest bit of eagerness after the experience she gave him. His cock stood on end, ready to feel what she had planned.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 11:02 pm

She wrapped her arms around his head and pulled him inter her cleaved. Her surprisingly soft breasts shifted and molded to form a perfect smothering seal around Ferro's face. "Let's see how many times you can jerk yourself off before my tits smother you into submission."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 11:05 pm

Unable to think much in a situation like this, Ferro thrust his dick between her legs, pumping it against her smooth thighs. He offered himself a much more pleasurable way to enjoy this before he could pass out, and it didn't take long for him to climax uselessly onto the ground for the first time

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 4:00 pm

When Ferro came to, he was back in the main room of the tower.

Ferro: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 4:12 pm

"Ayiyi... Welp, let's hope the other elementals know more... and are easier to combat." He looked at the doors, examining the symbols before entering the room of Water. "Let's see..."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 4:16 pm

Ferro stepped into the room to see a giant lake. Floating on the surface was a woman made of water who was humming to herself.

Nemue: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 4:23 pm

"You're not going to be any easier at fighting, are you?" he asked as he approached the lake. "Before you go jumping me, sorry for the intrusion, but I was hoping you could tell me about this tower?" He was hopeful that at least one of these elementals would know something.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 4:27 pm

"Ah, wouldn't you rather just listen to me sing?" the woman asked as she drifted to the shore.

Nemue: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals   Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro vs the Tower of the Corrupted Elementals
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next