Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cheri vs. Cupidity

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage

Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 4:58 pm

“Now, as you may of figured out, I have sensitive breasts, so if you need me to stay still, be careful when you measure that area,” Cheri told the puppeteer. Now that they weren’t in the plain view of anyone who passed by, Cheri got out of her outfit.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 5:02 pm

"D-Do you wa-want me to-to use my strings? T-to ke-keep you st-still, I mean." Shari asked as she started to measure various part of Cheri's body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 5:05 pm

“Again, it should be fine if you are careful, but if you want to guarantee my stillness you can,” Cheri told her, “Just don’t make me dominate you again.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 5:09 pm

"I-I won't." Shari said as she attached her string to her new model. She took detailed measurements of Cheri's chest, even going so far as to measure her nipples and how much give each breast had when squeezed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 5:12 pm

It took all of Cheri’s will, and a lot of lip biting, to stop herself from moaning while Shari examined her breasts.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 5:14 pm

Once Shari was done measuring her tits, her hands and measuring tape slowly wandered down Cheri's torso.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 5:17 pm

With what she assumed to the worst, or best, of it over, Cheri dropped her guard.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 5:20 pm

Fingers entered the hunter's pussy; testing how wide it could open, how deep they could probe, how many could fit inside at once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 5:22 pm

“H-hey! Why do you need to do that?” Cheri moaned as the puppeteer fingered her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 5:27 pm

"Di-Didn't I sh-show you e-earlier?" Shari asked as she continued to experiment with the hunter's vagina. "A-All of my pu-puppets are ve-very detailed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 5:30 pm

“I didn’t realize your puppets had to be this detailed,” Cheri said, going back to biting her lip to suppress her moans.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 5:34 pm

After what seemed like an eternity to Cheri, the puppeteer finally moved on from examining her womanhood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 5:35 pm

Once again, it seemed like the hardest part for her was over, so Cheri dropped her guard again.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 5:40 pm

"An-Any other se-sensitive areas?" Shair asked as she moved down to start measuring Cheri's feet and toes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 5:43 pm

“If you mean like my breasts and womanhood, no,” Cheri vaguely answered, not telling her about being ticklish so she didn’t end up a laughing mess like she was with Adella.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 8:22 pm

After checking Cheri's range of movement and flexibility for a bit, the puppeteer let her go. "Th-Thanks. I th-think that's everything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:13 pm

“If you take another woman’s measurements, you should probably tell them how in depth you go beforehand,” Cheri informed the puppeteer.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:21 pm

"R-Really? N-No one else se-seemed to mind." Shari told her with a tilt of her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:26 pm

“Some people don’t mind, while others would appreciate the heads up,” Cheri told her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:28 pm

"Ah, o-okay." Shari replied. before she looked at Cheri and blushed. "A-Are you going to-to get dressed? O-O-Or did you w-want to have yo-your way with me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:32 pm

Cheri had forgotten that she was nude at the moment. “Is there no one here willing to dominate you?” Cheri asked as she got changed.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:39 pm

"Th-They, th-the others, they don't w-want to hurt me." Shari explained as she kindly looked away from the hunter as she got dressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:44 pm

“I’d prefer not to hurt you either, I try not to when I’m not actively fighting a mirada,” Cheri replied, not sure that looking away as she changed mattered that much after she had been looking and feeling up her nude body.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:47 pm

"Bu-But it felt s-s-so good being tr-trampled by you!" Shari insisted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:53 pm

“Well, I guess I can amuse you with some more domination,” Cheri told her, “But it will come at a cost.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheri vs. Cupidity
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next