Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cheri vs. Cupidity

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 5:57 pm

"A c-cost?" Shair asked nervously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 5:59 pm

“Yeah, just a favor you would owe me,” Cheri replied, “I have two ideas for what it could be, one that would take place soon and another that would happen down the line.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:03 pm

"O-Okay!" the puppeteer agreed with a nod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:05 pm

“Well actually, I guess I can charge you both of my ideas for dominating you,” Cheri said, waiting to see if Shari was okay with that before telling her them.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:09 pm

"I-If that's wh-what it takes." Shari said surprising determined to get dominated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:15 pm

“Good, now for one of the favors, I’m going to get a water mage to come here at some point to restore Adella’s river, so when they are here, you can act as their guide,” Cheri told her, “And the second one I’ll wait to tell you until later.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:16 pm

"Th-That seems e-easy." Shari replied with a nod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 7:34 pm

“Good, since you’ll do that, I guess I’ll start to dominate you,” Cheri said, quickly knocking the puppeteer to the ground and stepping on her chest to stop her from moving.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 7:38 pm

Shari let out a delighted moan, not expecting Cheri to get straight to bullying her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 6:55 pm

“Now, since you had a thorough examination of my body, I think it’s only fair I get to examine yours a bit,” Cheri said, crouching down so she could easily grind the barrel of her pistol against Shari’s womanhood.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 6:58 pm

"I-Is th-that safe?" Shari asked as she shivered in delight. The thought of the hunter pulling the trigger while her weapon pressed against her pussy both terrified and excited her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 7:05 pm

“Anna got hit down there with a poison bullet and she’s fine now,” Cheri told her, “It did seem to hurt her when it happened, but I’m guessing you won’t mind it as much as she did.” Just to keep Shari anticipating, Cheri fired a wind bullet that blew right pass her groin, letting her feel the breeze of a passing bullet.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 7:08 pm

"Pl-Pl-Please." the puppeteer said with a needy moan as her hand reached for Cheri's gun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 7:12 pm

“What are you asking for?” Cheri asked as she pressed and fired a electric bullet straight into Shari’s thigh.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 7:14 pm

Words failed Shari as her body tingled from the shock and only incomprehensible moans came out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 7:16 pm

“I can’t give you want you want if you don’t tell me,” Cheri told her, firing an electric bullet into her other thigh to keep her from talking.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 7:19 pm

Words still failing her, Shari managed to bring a trembling hand to her pussy and use her fingers to hold it open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 7:24 pm

“Oh, that’s what you want! Now what to use?” Cheri said, taking her time to ponder her choices, “I could get you hot and bothered, or the opposite and get you nice and chilly down there. Or maybe you want a shocking sensation or a lasting pain, or maybe you just want some nice and hard to penetrate you.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 7:27 pm

"H-Hit me, w-with everything!" the masochistic puppeteer begged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 7:29 pm

“If you insist,” Cheri replied, before unloading every type of bullet she had into the puppeteer’s womanhood.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 7:31 pm

Shari's shrieks echoed throughout the village as she climaxed from each bullet fired into her vagina.

Once it was over, the puppeteer was left weakly panting for breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 7:34 pm

“Are you okay? And was that good enough for you?” Cheri quickly asked the puppeteer once it was over.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 7:38 pm

The puppeteer just gave a short nod, to worn out to do anything else after the intense experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 5:19 pm

“Well, with that done, unless you need anything else, I’m going to head back to the inn,” Cheri told the exhausted puppeteer.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 3:15 pm

A few quiet gasps was Shari's only reply.

The trip back to the inn was uneventful, and Cheri managed to make it there unmolested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheri vs. Cupidity   Cheri vs. Cupidity - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheri vs. Cupidity
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27