Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:38 pm

Test was reduced to moaning helplessly under the kissy assault. Powerless to resist.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:56 pm

Lily weakly mewled as she began to purr and use her own tail to begin rubbing herself from the pleasure of the kisses moaning loudly
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:03 pm

The mermaids pressed the heroes tightly against their bodies, rubbing their smooth tails against their groins as the kiss barrage continued. Neither of them could endure this many smooches, and the midara knew they would eventually climax. The only question was when.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:06 pm

Already reduced to a horny mess by the kisses it only took a few strokes for the tails to finish him off.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:26 pm

Lily moaned loudly from the tail as she was pressed over the edge by the mermaid almost instantly shivering as she held onto the mermaid for support
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:31 pm

As much as the mermaids wanted to keep going, they let the heroes go, dropping them off out of the fountain. They were soaked from head to toe... although their faces were wet with lipstick instead of water. "That was super fun! Thanks, cuties!" The pair of midara happily showed their gratitude before diving back into the water with a splash.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:33 pm

Test dried off. Reluctantly cleaning off the lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:52 pm

Lily waved goodbye as she dried off and put on her clothes before looking around the room "Lets explore some more!" she said happily before yawning "Well maybe lets go rest in bed first then go explore more"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:02 pm

"Sure." Test shrugged. Following the feline ninja.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:10 pm

Test and Lily decided to head a little deeper into the castle, since they were so close to the entrance. They ran into the third general, Cherish. "Hey, heroes. Heard you two pervs have been having fun with all of the succubi here, so why haven't I gotten a little visit? Not into feet?" The succubus asked as she flew around them lazily. "Oh, and I guess you get congratulations for beating Alice. Congrats"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:11 pm

"Hi Cherish. We were just wandering around." Test said. Her mention of not being into feet causing his eyes to glance over at her soles.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:16 pm

Lily waved to her "We were actually visiting everyone slowly so your up next to be visited, did Alice already let you know the deal we made?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:18 pm

"She let me know, but you don't have to play with me if you don't want. Buuuut... I never can say no to a horny hero asking me to step on them. Unfortunately, without my magic, my tattoo doesn't work, see?" Cherish pulled up her skirt and showed off her succubus crest, and it was indeed lacking that same seductive energy. Of course, it didn't make the sight of her white panties and smooth thigh any less intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:19 pm

"W-would you like to step on us?" Test asked, sorely tempted.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:21 pm

Lily giggled and smiled "well looks like Test wants it, i wouldn't mind feeling your soft feet again either"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:24 pm

"You want a footjob or a trampling, horny hero? Let's go one of you at a time, it doesn't do my feet justice to split their perfection up." Cherish answered, flying in front of Test and dangling her feet in front of him. They looked even softer than before, somehow.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:28 pm

"I'll take a trampling. If you really want to dominate and wring me dry you can hypnotize me with them." Test said. His mind filling with foot based fantasies.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:30 pm

Lily smiled as she sat nearby letting Test go first as she yawned and laid back waiting for her turn
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:33 pm

"Ooh, hypnosis? You think my feet could entrance you? That your mind could go all fuzzy and blank just from watching my toes sway back and forth?" Cherish questioned as her feet began gently swinging from side to side, commanding Test's complete attention and instantly triggering his instinctive desire to stare and sink.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:35 pm

"Y-yes." Test said, his voice already sounding a little sleepy. His eyes followed her feet and he broke out into a dopey smile.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:45 pm

"Isn't that convenient? Why don't you just keep staring at my feet and listening to my voice~ get nice and sleepy for my toes, let them arouse you and leave you needy. Fall for them, horny hero." The general instructed as her toes wiggled and kept swinging like a pendulum for him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:47 pm

"Yes mistress." Test happily sighed. His eyelids dropping, and his head dipping forward a little. Never looking away from her wiggling toes.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:51 pm

"Good boy. When you're ready for my feet to trample you, lean forward and give my cute toes a little kiss." Cherish suggested as her hypnotic toes came closer and captured even more of his vision and mind.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:52 pm

Tear watched her toes for another minute before leaving forward and giving each one a loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:59 pm

As soon as his lips left her last toe, Cherish pushed her foot into his face and pushed him all the way to the ground. Then, both of her feet danced and stepped all over his face, encompassing his sense of touch completely. "Alright, my little footslave. Cum for my feet, you know you want to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle
Page 29 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next