Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:00 pm

Any response Test could have given was drowned out by his moans. Already in a trance it didn't take long for him to cum for her feet.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:03 pm

"Good job. Now, it's your turn, cute kitty. How do you want my feet to play with you?" Cherish said as she turned her attention to Lily, flying over to the ninja and leaving Test an absolute mess.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:04 pm

Lily perked up and though before smiling "Well i wouldn't be against you trampling my face miss, that or petting me with your feet
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:09 pm

"Oh? Do you mean like this?" Cherish asked coyly as she flew just above Lily and gently rubbed her foot against her ear. Sometimes softly pinching it between her toes. The hero had almost forgotten how sinfully soft the general's feet were.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:29 pm

Lily squeaked and shivered purring from the soft feet petting her ears as she nodded "Y...yes just like that miss,,,please don't stop!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:37 pm

"Of course, pervy kitty." Cherish affirmed with a smirk. Her feet essentially danced on her head, lightly playing with her ears. The general's feet were as skilled as they were smooth, squeezing and stroking the cat in ways she didn't think was possible, especially since she couldn't see the foot tricks coming.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:39 pm

Lily purred loudly and mewled enjoying the petting as her tail wagged behind her slowly falling in love with the way her feet pet her ears and head making her softly moan from the experience
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:42 pm

"Don't hold back on my account, if you need to cum, go ahead. Let me know if you need my help to reach that peak~" The succubus let her know as her feet got into a steady rhythm. Affectionately trampling and massaging Lily's ears and hair, whenever the cat was about to get used to the sensation, the temptress mixed it up suddenly for her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:45 pm

Lily Mewled and began to touch herself as she enjoyed the succubus's petting bringing herself close as she whimpered from the pleasure looking up to her pleadingly from how close she was
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:47 pm

"Need me to finish you off? Or do you just need me to keep going?" Cherish asked with an assured grin. One of her feet stopped ravishing her head, but the other began assertively focusing on her right ear, toying with it using her toes. The foot that left Lily's hair was now in her face, running and grinding against the ninja's nose and mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:51 pm

Lily shivered from the foot on her face the small dominant act sent her over as she kissed Cherish's foot with a moan orgasming onto her own hand as she shivered and whimpered looking up to her past her foot
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:55 pm

"Aw, if you look at me like that, you'll make me want to keep you." Cherish teased as she released Lily from her feet before either of them were tempted any more. "But that would break our deal. And, honestly, you two look like a wreck. Even without our magic, succubi can capture your heart if you let them. I'd hit the road soon if I were you." She advised them as she sat back down to rest her wings after flying so much.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:58 pm

"We've visited just about everyone. It is probably time to go." Test agreed. Having recovered from his trance.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:02 am

Lily thought about it "Well we could but we could also stay a while longer " She softly whispered to Test "Just in case they try anything or new succubi generals pop up" she said as she shivered "But a bed would be nice"

(aka since weatherkeep said they'll add more stuff later I'm leaving a way we can all continue once weather adds more content :3)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:08 am

"Let's keep in touch and come back if any trouble comes up." Test suggested instead. "Staying here could be risky even if they don't try anything." He was aware that if he spent anymore time with Alexia he might never leave.

(Didn't Weatherkeep already add the content? Wasn't that the traps?)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:11 am

(I also completely forgot something)

As they looked for a bed to stay in, they suddenly ran into Alice in one of the hallways. "There you are! I thought you two might have left already. I had to let you know that since you beat me, all of the magic I was channeling is in you, now. But since you're heroes and not succubus, it works differently now. Also, I wanted to give you each a little present." Alice handed a strange piece of neatly folded cloth to each of them, it looked like it was made of the same material as her clothes.

(Neither Test or Lily were KOed in their victory over Alice! They each gain the Blessing of Light and the Blessing of Wind!

-Blessing Of Wind: Once per battle, cancel all debuffs and act twice for a single turn, but stuns you afterwards. Cannot be used in the same battle as Blessing Of Light.
-Blessing Of Light: Once per battle, your next attack auto-crits, but stuns you afterwards. Cannot be used in the same battle as Blessing Of Wind.

They also gain a special trinket from the succubus they triumphed over.

-Sealed Cloth: During an adventure, summon Alice to join you for one of the events the adventure has to offer... Losing 2 maximum WP for the rest of this adventure should you cum at any point when she is around.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:12 am

(No, weatherkeep said they would add more, but later cause it's time consuming. Such as balance tweaks and a finisher for Alice. Honestly, I'm happy with this as it is, and I hope I did it justice with my DMing)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:16 am

"Thank you." Test said. Surprised to receive such a souvenir but not opposed to having it. "These aren't your panties or anything right?" He added, remembering the maids.

(You absolutely did it justice. I say if we all ever really want to try the new content we could always run it again. But we can have that conversation when the new content arrives.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:35 am

(agreed)

Lily smiled taking the souvenir "Thanks Alice, be sure to behave, otherwise we'll have to come back and fight you again" she said with a giggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:40 am

"No promises, we're succubi, after all. We need to take energy for things to work right. Also, there's a reason we came here to find people to milk orgasms out of. Buuuut, it's top secret. We'll try to not do it aaaaass much." Alice gave the best promise she could. Succubi not preying on people's lust would be unheard of, and if she tried enacting any policies like that, this Queen would be overthrown instantly.

"Oh, and it's not my panties. Made of the same material as them, though. If you unfold that outside of the castle, it will summon me! In case you ever want to spend some time with 'little sister'." The greater succubus added.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:42 am

"I'll keep that in mind." Test said. Not sure whether to be touched by or suspicious of the gesture.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 9:20 am

Lily smiled "Well i have a feeling we might get pulled back here at some point, but thanks for the gift Alice"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 9:36 am

"You're very welcome! Anything for my big sis and big bro! Don't go abusing the Blessings, now, they're passed down from hero to hero. Me, on the other hand, call me whenever! This world looks like fun, I'd love to see more of it." Alice said to them with the most honest smile she's had since they've met her.

And so, Test and Lily emerged triumphant over the Succubi of the Mirage Castle. Thanks to their efforts, their power to drain and seduce the surrounding innocents has been greatly diminished to far more reasonable levels, no more than your typical midara making their home in these wood. They would leave with many memories and mementos, like the strange and powerful blessings they could cast despite their inexperience with magic, and an assortment of lewd offerings from Alexia and Alecta that almost begged them to 'celebrate' their hard fought victory.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 2:30 pm

"That went extremely well. Thank you for all your help." Test said. Offering Lily a hand to shake as he prepared to separate.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 2:46 pm

Lily smiled to Test and nodded "No problem, we should team up more often" she said shaking his hand "Be careful with breasts on your travels" she teased before heading off for her next adventure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle   Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test and Lily challenge the Mirage Castle
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next