Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
AstralParadox

Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 1:54 am

“If you have a use for me, I’ll stay up here,” Yvonne told her, “It’ll probably be more fun to do whatever you need me to do than to watch someone else do it.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 1:59 am

The show went on. With Irene performing a variety of magic tricks, occasionally incorporating Yvonne's arrows such as using the grasping arrow for an escape artist trick or the darkness arrow to obscure some slight of hand. As things wound down they both bowed to an ecstatically applauding audience.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

PostSubject: Re: Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 2:08 am

As they bowed, Yvonne whispered, “Where is your trailer? I’ll wait for you at it since I’m guessing you’ll have some fan interaction now.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 2:11 am

"It's just behind the tent. You can't miss. I promise not to leave you waiting." The magician said. Giving the archer a wink.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

PostSubject: Re: Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 2:16 am

With that being said, Yvonne took her leave from the stage and headed to the trailer to get comfortable in it while waiting.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 2:20 am

The trailer was surprisingly spacious. With a bed, a kitchenette, and an extended storage area. Yvonne had hardly had a chance to have a seat before Irene joined her.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

PostSubject: Re: Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 2:25 am

“I’m surprised that more fans didn’t want to interact with you,” Yvonne commented as she entered the trailer.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 2:28 am

"Some did. But after I gave each of them a mind blanking kiss they didn't have much to say." The magician chuckled.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

PostSubject: Re: Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 2:37 am

“That makes sense,” Yvonne replies, “Now, I’m guessing you asked me to come back here so you can pay me for doing the show with you, in some way or another.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 2:39 am

"Of course. You can have a cut of the cash. And if you like you and I can have some fun." Irene offered with a coquettish smile.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

PostSubject: Re: Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 2:50 am

“I’m not in need of the cash, so how about I pay it back to you in exchange for some extra fun on top of the fun you already offered?” Yvonne said back.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 2:53 am

"I can't say no to that. I guess that means you get to pick what we're doing. How may I serve you." The magician joked, bowing with exaggerated subservience.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

PostSubject: Re: Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 12:46 pm

"I think we can start with you giving me a tour of all the scents your body has," The archer told her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 1:38 am

"Well you're already familiar with this one." Irene teased, bouncing her breasts and letting her womanly scent float over to the archer.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

PostSubject: Re: Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 11:46 pm

“Yes I have, but that’s no reason to skip over it,” Yvonne replied as she took deep whiffs of her scent.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 12:02 am

"Enjoy to your hearts content. You gave me quiet the workout." Irene said. Her scent was even stronger then last time Yvonne was pressed between her breasts.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

PostSubject: Re: Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 7:51 pm

“I will, but why should I be the only one enjoying this?” Yvonne said as she got close to the magician so she could begin worshipping her tits while she took in their wonderful scent.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 10:02 pm

Irene let out a please moan. Encouraging Yvonne to keep feeling up her smooth tits as her scent grew even stronger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician   Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yvonne Vs. Midara Stage Magician
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4