Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 12:51 am

Inu's whole body twitched as he was forced to breath her overpowering womanly scent.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 12:55 am

The giantess confidently laughed and pushed Inu's face a little deeper into her pussy. She started to very slowly grind against him, allowing him to get a good feel and an even better smell. Even if Inu's nose wasn't so sensitive, the aroma would be frying his brain all the same.

Inu: 12 Willpower, Bound, Disadvantage
Giantess: 18 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 12:57 am

Her laughter reminded him that he was supposed to be fighting and he tried to squirm out of her grip.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 1:03 am

Struggle (17,59) Fail

"So, how is it, Inu? Isn't it just paradise? Let yourself melt in heaven." She cooed to him, answering his attempt to struggle by grinding her pussy harder against him. Inu's body was constrained by her fingers, and his mind was the prisoner of the giantess's vagina. Every breath he took of her womanly scent would be reason enough for someone to surrender to her.

Inu: 9 Willpower, Bound
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 1:09 am

Inu groaned pathetically as her womanhood was completely dominating his senses. Still he tried to escape.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 1:14 am

Struggle (98) Success

Inu barely peeled himself away from the Giantess's vagina and fell to the ground. He felt his entire body burn with desire, an instinctive reaction from the smell of the midara's honeypot.

Inu: 9 Willpower, Defense Down 0/3
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 1:17 am

The masked man struggled to find the strength to pick himself up. Instead, he just threw a needle up at the giantess as he tried to recover.

(Throwing Needle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 1:23 am

Throwing Needle (68) Success
Teasing Trample (30) Success

The needle hit her in the calf, but did nothing to stop her foot from playfully rubbing against his groin. "Oh yeah, that's the reaction I like to see. The face of a boy who just barely escaped paradise." She teased as she was essentially giving him a footjob.

Inu: 6 Willpower, Defense Down 1/3, Attack Down
Giantess: 17 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 1:26 am

Inu could only moan weakly as he tried to push her teasing foot away.

(Knife Chop)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 1:29 am

Knife Chop (12) Crit Success
Stunned

Inu may have had more strength than he thought, as he managed to unbalance and topple the giantess with his push. She fell right on her ass, causing the earth to shake beneath her.

Inu: 6 Willpower, Defense Down 2/3
Giantess: 16 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 1:31 am

Glad she hadn't landed on him, Inu picked himself up and reached for a smoke bomb.

(Odor Nulling Smokebomb)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 1:37 am

Odor Nulling Smokebomb (13) Crit Fail
Love Bomb (Auto)

Inu looked down as he reached for his tools, but when he looked up, the giantess was lying down on her stomach, face to face with him. She batted her eyelashes and blew him a kiss at point blank, sending away his thoughts with the display of her succulent lips and the magical heart bursting in his face.

Inu: 3 Willpower, Charmed
Giantess: 16 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 1:39 am

Inu struggle to not fall to his knees and threw himself at her face in one last desperate attack.

(Flying Roundhouse)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 1:46 am

Flying Roundhouse (87) Crit Fail
Lip Service (Auto)

Inu thought he was going to actually attack her, but only ended up diving right into her lips. For any onlookers, it was unclear whether this was a slip-up or on purpose. Either way, it ended with his entire body sunken into the giantess's lips and having that last ounce of reason smooched out of him. As her lipstick covered him from head to toe, any thought about resisting the midara was replaced by infatuation with her.

Inu has been defeated!
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 1:56 am

Inu couldn't resist thrusting his hips against her giant soft lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 2:04 am

Inu could feel the midara grin before putting more effort into the kiss. She held up her palm and pressed her lips into it, crushing the defeated boy with a heavenly, all-encompassing smooch. "Mmmmmm~" the giantess moaned into him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 2:07 am

With a loud cry, Inu climaxed against her lovely lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 2:13 am

"MmmMUAH!" The giantess broke the kiss with a smack that echoed through the winds. She let Inu fall off of her lips and into her palm. "Fufufu, you didn't put up as good of a fight this time. Did my pussy break your confidence that much?" She teased with a giggle and a smirk on the lips that just sealed his defeat.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 2:15 am

"...My nose is really sensitive. Even with this special mask on, your scent was too much." Inu explained as he laid unmoving in her hand. "I guess that means I get punished this time."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 2:19 am

"Well, you're really sweet, so maybe I'll give you the punishment that's actually a reward." The giantess said as she watched with satisfaction at the state she left him in. "But, I might have to milk you dry of your semen again. You don't mind, do you?" She winked at him and giggled.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 2:22 am

"...I can't say no to you." Inu admitted as he looked up fondly at her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 2:26 am

"Awww, you're so cute you make me want to keep you!" She cooed at him, holding back the urge to start kissing him again. "How about it, want to be mine for a while? We can call it your 'punishment'." She offered him, a question that may or may not have been taking advantage of what Inu just said to her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 2:29 am

"... Yes." the defeated masked man said honestly.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 2:33 am

"Great! Rule one of being mine, you won't be needing this~" the giantess took off Inu's clothes and left him naked and without his mask. "Rule two, you must always let me know if there's something you want me to do to you." She told him. "And that's it, I'll worry about the rest." She finished with a giggle, storing Inu's belongings in a small pouch (relative to her) and still holding him in her palm.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 2:35 am

"I want you to kiss me." Inu blurted out immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next