Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 3:43 am

Flying Roundhouse (57) Fail
Love Bomb (30) Success

"That's what this practice is for then!" The giantess immediately tried again, blowing her kiss as soon as Inu leapt into the air. Being already airborne, he had no way to dodge and got struck by the heart that immersed him in the burst of affection. The man's heart skipped a beat or two for the massive midara.

Inu: 9 Willpower, Crushed, Charmed
Giantess: 15 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 3:52 am

Inu placed a hand on his chest as he tried to still his beating heart. He decided to change tactics and reached for one of his smoke bombs.

(Odor Nulling Smokebomb)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 3:54 am

Odor Nulling Smokebomb (55) Fail
Awe-Inspiring Spectacle (29) Fail

Inu's smoke bomb misfired and didn't create the cover he was looking for. The giantess chuckled and threw off her already minimal clothes with one swift motion, laying bare her huge assets. However, her opponent was unfazed by the display.

Giantess: 15 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:03 am

Well, that was a bust. And with the size difference, he doubted he could even apply enough force to just one pressure point. As he stared up at the naked beauty towering over him, he realized all he could do was keep throwing himself at her feet and hope for the best.

(Knife Chop)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:04 am

Knife Chop (68) Success
Lip Service (93) Crit Fail

Attacking the feet was getting undeniable results, yielding another grunt of pain and sending the giantess tumbling to the ground again. This time, she was on her hands and knees.

Giantess: 13 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:07 am

Inu ran and leapt at her thigh in hopes of hitting it before she got back up.

(Flying Roundhouse)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:10 am

Flying Roundhouse (Auto), Daze (44) Success
Garden of Eve (57,48) Fail

Inu hit her leg hard and halted her attempt to recover her stance. David looked like he had a real chance against this Goliath, if Goliath was a lovely, sexy woman.

Giantess: 11 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:15 am

Inu quickly tried to strike her leg before she could get up again.

(Knife Chop)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:20 am

Knife Chop (29) Fail
Dutch Oven (38) Success

The giantess seized Inu in her hand before he could reach her. Once again, she stood up and stored him in her mind-blowing booty. After using her hands to squeeze and smother him in her cheeks, she let out a fart just as fierce as last time. Thank heavens that he ran into Ryza....

Inu: 5 Willpower, Crushed, Disadvantage, Gassed
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:25 am

Inu's head was spinning from the intense gassing she gave him. He hastily took out a needle and tried to stab her with it, too unsteady to try anything fancy.

(Throwing Needle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:27 am

Throwing Needle (52,96) Success
Garden of Eve (65) Fail

The needle hit the woman's hand as she reached down to grab him. It hit her fingernail, and she instantly checked to make sure her nail polish was okay. Thankfully, it was.

Inu: 5 Willpower, Crushed
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:30 am

The masked man caught his breath before he once again threw himself at her big toe.

(Flying Roundhouse)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:34 am

Flying Roundhouse (28) Success, Daze (11) Fail
Lip Service (60) Success

Inu hit her toe pretty hard, but her foot suddenly shot up and launched him into the air and into the giantess's hand. She closed her eyes and slowly leaned in for a smooch, and Inu could do nothing but writhe and wait for her crimson lips to reach him. When they made contact, they nearly kissed the daylights out of him after leaving a big, sticky mark on his face.

Inu: 3 Willpower, Crushed, Dazed
Giantess: 9 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:37 am

The only thing Inu could do, other than just give up, was to take a sing at the hand holding him and pray.

(Knife Chop)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:41 am

Knife Chop (85,13) Crit Fail
Just a Taste (Auto)

"You did pretty good, I felt my heart racing for that one." The giantess smirked at the helpless Inu and dangled him above her open mouth. She dropped him and caught him with her lips, squeezing and massaging his upper body between her plump lips while her tongue licked and bullied his lower body. There was no way to struggle out of this one, especially not before the dizzying sensations eroded Inu's resolve.

Inu has been defeated!
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:46 am

Inu moaned loudly as her mouth expertly worked over his whole body. He tried to hold on, but just ended up firing what little strength he had left out of his dick.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:49 am

The giantess kept him trapped in this prison a little longer before gently dropping him into her hand. "Mmm, your cum tasted pretty good, too. So, how do you think you did?" She asked Inu with a seductive grin. She reserved that finisher for boys who put up a good fight, but the one she just ravished didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:52 am

Inu thought about it as he laid motionlessly in her hand. He did manage to knock her over a few times. "I think I did alright, but not well enough to make you work up a sweat like you wanted." he told her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:55 am

"I appreciate the honesty, buuuuut...." The giantess held Inu nearby to her armpit, and through the mask it smelled incredibly pleasant and soothing..... meaning it was probably extremely sweaty without the mask. "I think you deserve the reward, but if you really think I should punish you~...." she said with a smile after bring Inu back to in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 4:59 am

"...I-I'll take the reward." Inu said, suddenly feeling very small before her grinning lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 5:03 am

"Then, your reward is two-fold. First, a little coin." The giantess picked up a coin purse that was stored nearby, gently pinching it with her fingers and dropping it by Inu. It came to about 20 gold. "Second, have any fantasies you want this giantess to fulfill? Think carefully, we're not very common midara, it might be your only chance~" she offered to him, pouting her lips at the boy just inches away from them.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 5:11 am

"Th-Thanks, but I don't really have any fantasies right now." Inu admitted. "I'd love to take you up on your offer, but I just don't know what I'd have you do."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 5:14 am

"Awww, that's no good. Boys like you should be full of fantasies about sexy midara." The giantess lamented before thinking for a moment. "I usually stay in this general area, so you can always come back and see me. But, I don't want to let you leave with leaving you starstruck." She explained to him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 5:18 am

"... Did you have something in mind?" Inu asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 5:23 am

"Well, I could titfuck you, kiss you senseless, nibble and lick you, trap you in my ass, let you savor my pussy," the giantess listed off with a grin. "Or, I could always do all of the above. In fact, I think an honest boy like you deserves all of the above." She said, licking her lips and smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next