Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 2:40 am

"Then pucker up, cutie~" the giantess pursed her lips and leaned in, starting another crushing kiss that trapped Inu in her lips that were the stuff of wet dreams. She pulled away before long, but that was only so she could start smooching him over and over and over.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 2:42 am

His body shuddered in pleasure at each kiss, and his mind briefly blanked out as he was overwhelmed by her giant lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 2:47 am

The giantess finished the flurry of kisses with a deep, smothering smooch right on Inu's hips. She then finished it with a pop that finished the boy off on cue, making him spurt his semen before he may have even realized it. "There~ isn't it better when you tell the sexy woman exactly what you want?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 2:48 am

"Yes." Inu answered in a daze, unable to argue with her, even if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 2:50 am

"Fufufu, here, stay put in here and get some rest." The giantess gently stored Inu in her cleavage, which was ample enough to hold him as the midara used her hands to gather her things and move on. She walked along the road, making her breasts bounce around her new lover with each step.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 2:53 am

The man groaned from his place with her cleavage. He felt his eyelids grow heavy as he was rocked to sleep by her big bouncing breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 2:58 am

Inu took a nap in the Giantess's bosom, which she thought was absolutely adorable. He dreamed, expectedly, of the midara and her body. Playing out fantasies that weren't far from becoming reality, given his situation.

When his eyes opened again, he saw buildings that had normal people moving in and out of them, but he could feel that he was still in the midara’s bust.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 3:00 am

"...Where... are we?" Inu asked with a yawn as he tried to blink away the last of his sleepiness.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 3:07 am

"Hey, little man! We're at my town! See, I used to steal away adventurers and make them slaves forever here when I beat them. But, it was a bother having to stay here all of the time so they didn't run away. Eventually, I just told them that they can leave if they want. I was surprised when most of them said they didn't want to leave me. I thought about what to do, and we ended up working together to make a little town." The giantess turned her body around to show Inu a surprisingly active town.

"This place grew on its own after a while, a lot of the people here never met me before coming here. I like it! I have a fun town with a plenty of adventurers who love me, and I can leave whenever I want without having to worry." She explained. "What's your name by the way? I'm Jill."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 3:10 am

"I'm Inu. Inu Saito." he told her as he looked upon the town in wonder.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 3:13 am

"Nice to meet you. This is where you'll stay for three days as my personal servant and slave, as per your punishment. After that you're free to go or stay, whatever you want." Jill told him, giving him a squeeze between her girls. "Ready to begin?" She asked with a mischievous smile.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 3:14 am

"R-Ready." Inu moaned as he came from being squished between her giant tits.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 3:21 am

"Cumming that fast? You certainly know your place." The giantess teased as she gave him yet another squeeze. Then, she removed him from her bust and brought him to the roof of a large building. Around him was a source of water, lots of soap, and red toenail polish. Then, he saw Jill place her ankles on the edge of the building, showing him her feet. "First, you're going to clean my feet. Once my soles are sparkling clean, you're going to polish my nails." She ordered playfully, wiggling her toes and waiting for him to get to work.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 3:24 am

Inu grabbed some soap and a bucket of water and prayed that her feet didn't smell too back without his mask on.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 3:26 am

Unfortunately, they kind of stunk. She must've spent a while walking on them, and she was always barefoot. It was survivable, but the sooner Inu cleaned them, the better.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 3:28 am

His head spinning slightly from the stench, Inu got to work cleaning Jill's giant feet.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 3:32 am

Her soles were as soft as ever, and the more soap Inu used, the better their smell got. Jill seemed to enjoy the cleaning, laying back and relaxing, even occasionally sighing in relief. Her feet shifted occasionally, and Inu was about halfway done.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 3:35 am

Inu decided he could take a break, so he backed away from the giant feet and took a few moments to clear his head.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 3:38 am

"Doing good so far, Inu! Oh, and don't be shy to worship or play with my feet as you work, as long as they're clean by the end." Jill called to him, curling her toes and then letting her feet rest again. By now, they smelled much better, which was probably good news to Inu's nose.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 3:45 am

Inu nodded to Jill and went back to work. This time he took things a bit slower and frequently kissed her feet as he cleaned them.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 3:49 am

"Mmmmmmm..." The midara showed some appreciation for Inu's worship. From kissing her feet, the man realized how naturally appealing that this woman was, as just about anybody would find her freshly cleaned soles enticing. He was nearly done, but now he had to clean between the girl's toes.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 3:52 am

Inu climbed up her foot and tried to mentally prepare himself for any gunk he would find between her large toes.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 3:53 am

There was definitely some dirt and pebbles there, but it was probably worse than he imagined. The greater threat was her toes themselves and how soft they were. Being caught under or between them wouldn't end well....
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 3:56 am

Inu took a deep breath before he leaned between her toes and got to work.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 4:00 am

It went mostly well, Inu got rid of any imperfections on his goddess's feet before long. Now, they could truly be described as flawless, and any man would crumble to Jill's footplay. "Good going, Inu. Now, paint my nails. I want them just as red and kissable as my lips." She ordered, laying her feet flat and wiggling her toes at Inu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!    Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inu Saito vs. A Giantess!
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next