Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dominic's Mountain Hike

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Dominic's Mountain Hike Empty
PostSubject: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 1:01 am

The intrepid adventurer, Dominic, had been humbled by his recent encounters with midara that ended in distinct defeat for him. He was hardly worse for the wear, but it made a certain rumor that recently reached his ears too enticing to ignore. It told of a mountain that had its peak occasionally shrouded by thunderous clouds, and an aspiring mage could climb it to its pinnacle to receive the blessing of the storm, attuning them to impressive lightning magic.

It was a tall tale... but there wasn't any particular reason to disbelieve it, either. This Mt. Surge wasn't terribly far from Dominic, but it lay on the other side of a dense wood known to be populated by midara. Nevertheless, if he could find his way to the top, he could strengthen his own ability to use electricity.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 2:24 pm

There's a moment of prep as he looks over his equipment, simple, but if he could make it up there...yeah, no other option, he needed to get a move on. So without wasting anymore time, he'd head for the forest.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 2:30 pm

Encounter (5) Fail

His first steps into the forest were peaceful ones. On the surface, it looked like a tranquil paradise. Dominic would likely be at ease if he hadn't heard about the midara living here. The sun was shining high, he was off to a good start, at least.

Dominic: 30 Willpower
Progress: 1/5
Time of Day: Morning
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 3:50 pm

There's a faint smile that shows on his face as he looks about, admittedly he was a little at ease, though he was still keeping his wits about him as he walked. "nothing so far...shocking, to be honest..."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 4:12 pm

Encounter (90) Crit Success

Dominic's easy start didn't last very long, unfortunately. Suddenly, the ground began to tremble and the trees started to shake, something massive was heading his way. When he looked up, he found that it was a Giantess, a fifty foot tall midara who was half-naked and rocking an incredible bod. She didn't notice the adventurer quite yet, but he could tell she was looking for something.

Dominic: 30 Willpower
Giantess: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 4:31 pm

There's a pause as he sees the large Midara, taking a moment to try and hide, he won't strike first...because if he tries and misses, then that's definitely not good for him.
[Stealth]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 5:26 pm

Stealth (6) Crit Success

Using the canopies of the trees made it easy for Dominic to avoid the midara's notice. However, her size let her scan a wide area, and area that he was still well within.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 2:11 pm

"Shit..." He'd take a breath and try to keep moving and stay out of sight, hoping not to test his luck too badly
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 2:17 pm

Stealth (9) Crit Fail

Dominic tried to elude the Giantess, but it wasn't meant to be. She used her hands to open up the branches over his head, revealing him. "Ah, found you! A little fairy told me a cute guy came into the forest, so I had to come see!" She said excitedly, picking him up and dropping him off in a clearing where she could see him clearly.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 6:13 pm

"w-wait wait wait-ah!" He'd tense as he was snatched up to easily and placed into a clearing, staring up at the giantess nervously. "...uh-...hi-"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 7:35 pm

"Hi! So, wanna have some fun together?" The giantess asked with a big smile on her crimson lips that glistened in the sun. She leaned forward to get a better look at Dominic... and to give him a better look at her immense breasts.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 6:21 pm

He'd stare in silence for a moment, blushing as his gaze moved from those lovely lips to those massive breasts, shuffling back a little. "I...I really have to be on my way, miss-"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 9:13 pm

"It won't take long. Trust me, I'm a fast and passionate lover." The giantess knelt down and smiled at him. She was coming closer with a lewd smirk on her shiny, red lips.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 11:33 pm

"I understand, but...I really do have to go-" he'd hastily try and find a way around her
[Dodge]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 11:38 pm

Dodge (Auto)
Lip Service (90) Crit Success

Dominic was just too slow to get away. The giantess leaned in and let her huge lips crash into him. The adventurer got a massive smooch that rocked his world and stained him with red lipstick.

Dominic: 28 Willpower, Stunned
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 11:40 pm

"mmh!" The sound was almost inaudible with how muffled he was under those lips, left completely floored for a moment by their softness.
[Stunned]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 11:48 pm

Love Bomb (85) Crit Fail

"Awww, that was SUCH a cute noise! I'm so happy, you're too precious!" The giantess cooed, fawning over Dominic rather openly and forgetting about moving for a moment.

Dominic: 28 Willpower
Giantess: 30 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 5:53 pm

Well...he was in it now, drawing his sword and pointing it at the giantess while preparing for whatever she responded with. "I really didn't wanna do this, but I really just want to be on my way! So let me through or I will be forced to fight back!"

[Dodge]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 5:55 pm

Dodge (Auto)
Love Bomb (64,25) Fail

Despite his threat, the Giantess blew him a kiss that sent a massive heart soaring right at Dominic. He had to move fast, and he barely got out of its way as it gently popped against the ground.

Dominic: 28 Willpower
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 5:56 pm

Taking a second to rebalance after having to dodge so quickly, he finally started moving for the giantess, blade in hand. "Alright...I warned you!" Before unleashing a trio of strikes
[Flurry of Blows]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 6:10 pm

Flurry of Blows (30,15,59) 1 Success, 1 Crit Fail
Trample (Auto)

Dominic hit her foot once with his sword, only for it to rise up then come back down on the small man. She gently rubbed him into the ground, but a gentle trample from the giant lady was impossible to get out from under.

Dominic: 26 Willpower
Giantess: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 6:11 pm

Ah-...well, should've seen that coming. Struggling to get out from under her and get another strike in.
[Struggle if supposed to be bound, basic attack otherwise)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 6:17 pm

Basic Attack (72) Success
Valley of Heaven (77) Fail

Dominic had just enough wiggle room to slash at her foot again, causing her to whine in pain and hop away. Despite the direct hit, it hardly left a mark of the huge midara.

Dominic: 26 Willpower
Giantess: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 7:00 pm

He decides it best not to waste time and goes to get a few more attempts at hits in, wanting to keep up some level of momentum.
[Flurry of Blows]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 7:08 pm

Flurry of Blows (33,24,19) 1 Success
Lip Service (68,22) Success

Dominic struck her foot again, but this time she held firmly enough to grab him in her hand again. "Wow, you're even cuter when you fight back!" She giggled and then leaned in to give him another giant kiss right on his face.

Dominic: 24 Willpower, Dazed
Giantess: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominic's Mountain Hike
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next