Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dominic's Mountain Hike

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 2:30 pm

Impossible Physique (20) Success

"So vulnerable to kisses~ But, can you appreciate the finer parts of my body, too~?" Irene asked as she broke the kiss and stepped back to life her arms above her head and sway her waist, letting Dominic drink in the intoxicating sight of her full chest, hourglass figure, and extra wide hips.

Dominic: 19 Willpower, Smooched, 2 Reason
Irene: 19 Stamina
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 2:33 pm

He flustered a bit, taking a second to catch his breath before readying his blade and striking for her, trying his best to keep his focus up
[Flurry of Blows]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 2:40 pm

Flurry of Blows (87,59;3,75;70,74) 1 Success, 2 Crit Fail
Roving Hearts (Auto,66,10) Crit Success, 2 Success

Dominic got a single hit in on Irene, but his eyes were stuck to her curves as she recoiled back, making her breasts jiggle and sway. Before he could snap himself out of it, she got right up close and blew him a kiss, making a volley of sweet, pink hearts cover his face all over in the sensation of endless kisses. His mind melted into mush as he was pleasured and entranced by the experienced succubus temptress.

Dominic: 16 Willpower, Smooched, 0 Reason, Snapped, Stunned
Irene: 18 Stamina
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 2:41 pm

He hesitated for a moment before stumbling as his mind melted from her again, trying to keep himself upright and refocus, though it was difficult
[Stunned]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 2:46 pm

Stunned
Sanity's Requiem (Auto)

"You're really cute, the Midara around here love subby guys like you. Including me~" Irene gave Dominic her most charming smile and easy-going eyes, shooting him a sultry wink as the lustful haze faded away. But, it left behind a lingering longing for the succubus's seduction, like it was normal and good to let her tease him.

Dominic: 15 Willpower, Smooched, -1 Reason
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 2:48 pm

He grew silent for a moment longer, unable to help but let his eyes wander, while internally he tried his best again to refocus.
[Regain Reason]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 2:52 pm

Regain Reason (45) Fail
Snag (43) Fail

Dominic's attempt to sort out his thoughts was scattered and routed by the sound of Irene's giggles flitting through his mind. "We can still bathe after this, you know?" She teased him, reminding him of how their little fight started in the first place.

Dominic: 14 Willpower, Smooched, -1 Reason
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 2:56 pm

"I...I know we can. But I..." He hesitated, shaking his head a bit and trying again, he needed to *focus*...
[Regain Reason]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 3:02 pm

Regain Reason (3) Fail
Kiss of the Succubus (85,62) Success

"You should focus, focus on the pleasure and how sexy I am, it's not healthy to deny yourself so much, dear." Irene chuckled before giving Dominic another mind-shattering smooch that got him even more hooked on her lips. "Mmwah~"

Dominic: 12 Willpower, Smooched, -2 Reason
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 9:57 am

"I...I...mmh-...." He melted a bit against her lips but still tried to resist and focus
[Regain Reason]

(I am so sorry for how long I left you hanging, it's been really crazy on my end lately)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:12 am

Regain Reason (96) Crit Success

Just when proper thought and resistance seemed impossible, Dominic shoved the succubus away just before the end of his rope and climbed out of his horny stupor.

Dominic: 12 Willpower, Smooched, 1 Reason
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:16 am

He shook his head a little as he took a moment to catch his breath, but wasted no time. Rushing forwards for a trio of strikes on her.
[Flurry of Blows]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:38 am

Flurry of Blows (43,44,68) 2 Success
Scathing Upbraiding (22) Success

Dominic made contact with two swings right away, but Irene caught him before the third attack and bent him over her knee. "How naughty, even after I melt that cute little head of yours, you still keep resisting me~" Irene teased as she spanked him like a scolding but sexy mother.

Dominic: 12 Willpower, Smooched, 0 Reason, Bound, Snapped
Irene: 16 Stamina
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 8:37 pm

"nnh-! Knock it...off!" He shouted out, trying his best to get loose again
[Struggle -> Regain Reason
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 8:45 pm

Struggle (76) Success, Regain Reason (73) Fail
Snag (5) Crit Fail

Dominic struggled free and made some distance. And, when Irene lunged to try and catch him, she missed by about a half mile and faceplanted into the dirt.

Dominic: 12 Willpower, Smooched, 0 Reason
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 8:49 pm

He took a second to catch his breath, looking at her for a moment before turning his focus elsewhere, trying again to come to his senses.
[Regain Reason]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 9:40 pm

Regain Reason (Auto)
Kiss of the Succubus (76,29) Success

Looking at a nearby tree helped Dominic reclaim some control over his thoughts, but then a soft hand on his chin turned his eyes back to Irene and her lips. "You're just delaying the inevitable, you know~" She purred to him before smooching him on the mouth yet again.

Dominic: 10 Willpower, Smooched, 3 Reason
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 9:42 pm

His eyes widened at the touch to his chin. "w-wait, just st-mmh..." He shuddered faintly but tried to keep his focus, sparking up enough to try and zap her.
[Lightning Rod]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 9:45 pm

Lightning Rod (29) Fail
Impossible Physique (22) Success

"Hm? Just what? You can talk to me, cutie~" Irene purred as she leaned forward and let her bountiful bosom bounce all about for Dominic to feast his eyes on.

Dominic: 10 Willpower, Smooched, 0 Reason, Snapped
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 9:48 pm

He couldn't help the way he stared at her, taking a moment to think about if continuing this fight was really worth it at this point...and how nice it'd be to just give in and let her bury him in that bosom.

[Will save, surrender on fail, because I'm realizing how long this fight has dragged on and I know that's mb]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 9:56 pm

Will Save (53) Fail

"I'm listening~ But you're just staring at my boobs~" Irene teased as she cupped her breasts in her hands and started bouncing them up and down, up and down, inviting him to act on those desires he simply couldn't banish from his head.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 10:01 pm

He couldn't help himself, arms wrapping around the succubus to pull her closer, face burying itself into her bouncing breasts. "Mmnph..."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 10:03 pm

"Oh my~ So forward after resisting so long~ Did your mind break? Or did you just give up?" Irene asked coyly as she used her arms to squish and jiggle her boobs together around Dominic's face, drowning him in an ocean of sinfully seductive cleavage.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 8:31 pm

"mmh...gave up..." He mumbled into her cleavage as his hands dipped down to grab nice handfuls of her ass while letting her smother him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 8:35 pm

"Of course you did~ Let's get you all horny and dirty, and then I can go give the naughty adventurer a bath~" Irene teased as both pairs of her enormous, jiggly and yielding assets filled Dominic's senses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominic's Mountain Hike
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next