Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dominic's Mountain Hike

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
EchoResonates

Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 12:34 pm

He stumbled back a bit, reeling and trying to steady himself after, ears kinda ringing for a moment. "Not...not bad-"
[Stunned]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 4:45 pm

Booby Bump (74) Success

Yang smiled at Dominic and got closer, really close. She proudly thrust out her chest into his face, introducing him to a near endless bounty of warmth and softness. "Need to take a break?" She asked him playfully.

Dominic: 23 Willpower
Yang: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 12:28 am

"mmh-" he tensed a moment, face reddening before he stumbled back, deciding to switch to the defensive for a moment, focus on dodging and wait for an opening...
[Dodge]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 12:53 am

Dodge (Auto)
One-Two Strike (85,47;21,38) Crit Fail

"Hehe, sorry if that came out of left field. I've just been having fun fighting like Midara do sometimes." Yang chuckled at Dominic's adorable reaction, and then she stepped forward to strike again. But this time, the swordsman evaded with ease and found the exact opening he wanted.

Yang: 27 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 12:28 am

"it's...it's fine-...!" There it is! As Yang missed, he wasted no time trying to capitalize on it with another trio of attacks, he'd at least be able to get one good strike on, right?
[Flurry of Blows]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 1:03 am

Flurry of Blows (Auto,74,38) 3 Success
Rising Dragon (61) Fail

Dominic didn't waste his chance and quickly gave Yang three good swings for good measure. The blonde brawler staggered back but she was still on her feet. "Nngh! Nice!" She cheered while still holding up her fists.

Yang: 24 Stamina
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 1:11 am

He smirked faintly, feeling some confidence well up, that's what he was looking for...
"Heh...you're not too bad either! Why don't we kick it up a little?" He aimed his blade and focused, a flash of electricity leaping off to strike at her like lightning.
[Lightning Rod]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 1:38 am

Lightning Rod (80) Success
Confident Flirt (27) Fail

Yang didn't expect a ranged lightning attack.... although she probably should have. She was too slow on the draw and ended up getting zapped again. Her fiery blonde hair frizzed up even more. "Ugh, I'm going to have to brush in the morning..."

Yang: 22 Stamina, 1 Burning Spirit
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 4:52 pm

"heh, sorry! I'll help after if you'd want...for now though..." Blade readied again, he dove back in for another few strikes
[Flurry of Blows]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 5:15 pm

Flurry of Blows (88,95,70) 1 Crit Success, 1 Success

Yang grinned at Dominic keeping up the pressure, but it didn't change the fact that she was a step too slow to deflect his strikes. She got a couple extra nicks on her arms as she failed to use her gauntlets to block.

Yang: 20 Stamina, 1 Burning Spirit
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 9:43 am

He smirked faintly, rushing back in for another trio of blows, risky as it was...
[Flurry of Blows]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 10:04 am

Flurry of Blows (44,100,82) 2 Success, 1 Crit Success
Confident Flirt (26) Success

Dominic's risk was rewarded with several direct hits once again, and he cut short any of Yang's attempts to attack. "Nngh! Wow, you're pretty good, Dominic. Not often I meet I guy who can keep up with me. Maybe you can keep up with me in bed, too?" She teased, winking as she eyed up Dominic's body and leaned in a way that let him peep at her breasts.

Yang: 17 Stamina, 1 Burning Spirit, Advantage 0/2
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 10:14 am

His face flushed a bit at the sudden...very direct comment, especially with the view he got with it, hesitating and struggling to find his words for a moment. "I...you, well..."
[Pass ;P]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 12:10 pm

Indulgent Stretches (62,86) Crit Success

"Is something the matter, Dominic?" Yang asked knowingly as she took the time to slowly and emphatically stretch herself out, making her breasts bounce and putting her fine abs on display, too. "Are you.... thinking about being in bed with me?" She teased while giving Dominic all the eye candy in the world.

Dominic: 23 Willpower, Infatuated, Stunned
Yang: 17 Stamina, 1 Burning Spirit, Advantage 1/2
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 7:25 am

His eyes widened, quickly exploring her body as his face got redder and she threw him...way off his focus, taking a small step back and trying to gather himself. "Well...I...can't say I'm not thinking about it-"
[Stunned]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 10:18 am

7 Minutes in Heaven (36,96) Success

"Then, how about you just keep thinking about it while I take care of the rest?" Yang teased as she sauntered over to Dominic, letting him stare and stare and stare until her tits bumped into his face. Then, she held on and nestled him as deep into her tits as he could go, holding him in a warm, smothering embrace.

Dominic: 21 Willpower, Infatuated, Bound
Yang: 17 Stamina, 1 Burning Spirit
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 10:53 am

He tried to back up when they first bumped his face but it didn't save him, a few muffled protests escaping as he sat there with his face in her tits. Though it did take him a few seconds to actually start trying to get free, somewhat kissing at her cleavage due to events from before still in his head before he actually tried to push her away from him.
[Struggle]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2023 11:08 am

Struggle (59) Fail

"Hey, keep kissing, just like that. That felt nice." Yang cooed, encouraging him to submit to her amazing breasts as she hung on and kept him smothered. Hers weren't as big as Irene's, but they were perfectly proportioned and so soft and warm, in fact, there was litte doubt that Yang had the better bust out of the two of them.

Dominic: 19 Willpower, Bound
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 1:23 am

"mmnh! Mmh-mmnh!!" He protested, though it was muffled by her tits as he put his hands to her shoulders in an attempt to push her away from him.
[Struggle -> Basic Attack]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 1:28 am

Struggle (16) Success, Basic Attack (73) Fail
Marvelous Suns (46) Success

Dominic finally pushed Yang away from him, able to get a breath of fresh air at last. "Aw, come on, no more kisses? Maybe later?" The blonde teased as she pushed her elbows into the sides of her tits that made them squish and nearly spill out of her tube top.

Dominic: 18 Willpower, Disadvantage
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 1:32 am

His face was still flushed as he tried to catch his breath and focus before going right back to the offensive. "I-I'm not here to kiss you! I'm trying to get better! Even...if a kiss would be nice here and there-" he shook his head a bit to clear those thoughts from his head before he went for the attacks.
[Flurry of Blows]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 1:37 am

Flurry of Blows (88,62;5,29;69,89) 2 Crit Fail, 1 Success
Booby Bump (Auto)

"How about... getting better at kissing me?" Yang suggested hopefully before Dominic shot that idea down with a quick sword swipe. The blonde flinched but remained on her guard, and she caught Dominic's arm on his next attack in order to pull him in and shove her tits into his face again. "No one would blame you for tapping out, Dominic." She cooed to him, hinting to the 'benefits' he'd gain if he surrendered.

Dominic: 16 Willpower
Yang: 16 Stamina, 1 Burning Spirit
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 1:42 am

"Mmh-!" He stumbled back after getting another few seconds in her cleavage, shaking his head again to try and keep focused. "I don't...no, no I can't-" ...not yet at least, he'd need some more coaxing.
[Dodge]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 1:48 am

Dodge (Auto)
Confident Flirt (54,47) Fail

"Can't? I'll admit, I like it when guys play hard to get." Yang chuckled as she tried strutting over and getting close to Dominic again, only for him to keep his distance and not let her whisper in his ears anymore.

Dominic: 16 Willpower
Yang: 16 Stamina, 1 Burning Spirit
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 1:49 am

"Just...quit and let myself lose every time, I came here to get stronger!" He rose his blade and ran back in to strike again.
[Flurry of Blows]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominic's Mountain Hike
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next