Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dominic's Mountain Hike

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 12:15 am

Lightning Rod (61) Fail
Lip Service (30) Success

Dominic took too much time to prepare the shock, and that gave the Giantess enough of a window to lean in, pucker her lips, and

SMOOCH!

Give Dominic a huge kiss right on his face.

Dominic: 5 Willpower
Giantess: 21 Stamina
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 12:18 am

"mmh!" His eyes widened, and he struggled for a moment before his body fell somewhat slack, leaning into her huge kiss.
[Surrender]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 12:22 am

"Mmmmm~" The Giantess leaned into the kiss as well, smooching the adventurer without a care. Her crimson-red lips engulfed his head and upper torso in an indulgent kiss that went on and on.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 9:13 am

As his body gave in, one hand would drift down, undoing his pants a bit as he started to jerk himself during this odd kiss...her lips were soft...
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 3:16 pm

The Giantess gently picked Dominic up as she kissed him, making sure to never break the hold her lips had on him. The smooch was pressing down tenderly on him even still, stamping him with the midara's red lipstick.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 8:39 pm

"mmh...mmnh..." It actually didn't take long for him to cum the first time due to the direct indulgence to his kink...
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 8:49 pm

"Mmmwah! So... what were we doing before you tried fighting me again?" The Giantess asked, having forgot why she attacked Dominic after having so much fun teasing him. She giggled at the way her lipstick looked on his face.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 1:24 pm

"nnh...I-I was...trying to just sneak past...y-you said someone told you about me being here, I think...?" He tried to collect himself after all that, though it was a bit difficult
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 3:02 pm

"Oh yeah! I wanted a cute guy to kiss!" The Giantess remembered. She gave him another quick peek then set Dominic back down. "There, I think you're all kissed out, now, aren't you?" She giggled as she looked down at him.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 12:07 am

He shuddered before nodding weakly, smiling sheepishly as he was set down. "y...yeah...I-I think I'll be on my way now...e-ehehe..."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 12:11 am

"See you around! Just call for me if you want another big kiss!" The Giantess cooed to Dominic before heading off, leaving him a lipstick-stained mess. Now matter how he would try to get it out, he wouldn't be able to clean this much without access to water.

Dominic: 30 Willpower, Smooched
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 12:12 am

He sighed a little, at least pulling his clothes on before heading off to go find some kind of water source to wash off with. "This is gonna take a bit..."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 12:15 am

Progress (95) Crit Fail
Encounter (31) Fail

The young adventurer was lost in the woods, having completely lost his bearings thanks to the Giantess giving him those head-spinning smooches. He couldn't even find any rivers or lakes.

Progress: 1/5
Time of Day: Noon
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 12:16 am

He grumbled a little as he tried to regain his bearings, taking a moment to really try and focus before again trying to find a river or lake. "c'mon now..."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 12:26 am

Progress (66) Success
Encounter (88) Crit Success

Dominic turned himself towards the mountain and marched, but soon found something much scarier than a Giantess standing in his way. She had tan, smooth skin and mind-bogglingly thick curves, especially her incredibly plump ass. All she wore was what could be described as a sleeved, black leotard and see-through nylon stockings that went down to her ankles. Her eyes were hidden by silver hair that had long bangs but went down just to her neck in the back. And from that hair sprouted two purple horns that removed all doubt about her identity. This was a midara, and one that made no effort to be subtle. "Hello, boy. My, someone got a big kiss, didn't they? Would you mind terribly if I kissed you, too?" She asked him coyly.

Irene: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 12:30 am

His face turned a bit red as he got a good look at her and heard her offer. "I-I dunno, I was...trying to find a place to get cleaned off but...something tells me just a no ain't gonna be enough, is it?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 12:38 am

"Hmmm... I can help you get cleaned up. Just come with me, I'll give you a very nice bath. Nice and intimate~" The succubus purred to him as she drew closer, smiling a devious grin and strutting like a cat stalking her prey. Her curves were unreal, so immensely thick but still endlessly enticing.

Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 8:54 pm

"N-no, really, it's fine, that's not needed..." He chuckled nervously as he started to get his sparks up, blade drawn just in case as he watched her
[Electrical Infusion]
(Sorry for the wait! Was busy for a bit)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 8:56 pm

Electrical Infusion (92) Crit Success

"What pretty sparks, almost as pretty as you. My name is Irene, young man. May I know yours before we bathe together?" The succubus asked him, pausing for a moment as Dominic channeled lightning but not looking like she was about to flee anytime soon.

Dominic: 30 Willpower, Smooched, Infusion
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 8:59 pm

His face flushed again for a moment as he kept his focus up. "...Dominic. But we're not going to be bathing together, thank you..."
[Dodge]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 9:08 pm

Dodge (Auto)
Impossible Physique (62,28) Success

Dominic moved evasively, but his eyes weren't as avoidant as his body. Irene ran a hand up her body, pressing her fingers into her thick thighs, impossible ass, midriff, her huge breasts. Dominic's eyes followed it like a hawk, and the show ended with her lips puckering at him. "Mwah~ You don't want to bathe with me? Are you so sure? I don't see what harm would be in it~" she asked him with a giggle.

Dominic: 30 Willpower, Smooched, Infusion, 7 Reason
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 9:14 pm

His eyes particularly followed over those impossible cheeks and thighs before his attention was drawn entirely to her puckered up lips. Face only getting redder as he tried to steady himself and just go for the attack. "I don't...I-I don't have time for that! It won't be just bathing-"
[Flurry of Blows]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 9:21 pm

Flurry of Blows (51,86,15) Crit Success

Irene smiled at him coyly and tried to dodge his swings with the least movement necessary. She nearly succeeded in effortlessly weaving around his sword... until it cut her stomach and coursed lightning right through her. She staggered back and trembled from the shock.

Dominic: 30 Willpower, Smooched, Infusion, 7 Reason
Irene: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 9:23 pm

He didn't let up either, as much as he hated jumping right to violence.
"We don't have to do this! Just let me get cleaned up and pass through!"
[Basic attack]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 9:29 pm

Basic Attack (47) Fail
Roving Hearts (70,7,89) 1 Success

"Of course, we don't have to. But I really want to. And after I'm done with you, you will feel the same." Irene winked at him and blew him a kiss that made a cute little pink heart of magic that fluttered through the air and popped on his nose. Leaving him with a dizzying sensation of subtle pleasure.

Dominic: 29 Willpower, Smooched, Infusion, 7 Reason
Irene: 29 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominic's Mountain Hike
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next