Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dominic's Mountain Hike

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
EchoResonates

Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 11:30 pm

"I-...I-I forfeit..." He finally mumbled, face bright red and pants tented thoroughly, blade dropping from his hand though he couldn't get himself to move much...
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 11:39 pm

"Fufufu, just looking at them broke you, huh? Can't say I blame you. So..... what should we do now, Dominic?" Yang asked as she lifted her arms above her head and stretched, flaunting her breasts some more and openly taunting him with the sight of them.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 10:17 am

"I...I'm all yours to tease and smother, as much as you want for the night...just uh...can I get one more kiss before we do?" He moved in a bit closer to her, truly letting Yang have control of the situation.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 10:37 am

"You know, you saying that makes me want to smother and tease you even more." Yang teased as she gave her breasts a little shake, very amused by how Dominic was utterly stunned by just seeing them like this. Then, she put her arms around him, pulled him close, and smirked as her boobs squished into his chest. "I'll give you a lot more than just one kiss if you..... tell me what you like about my tits. I think that's fair." She told him, wanting a bit more praise before she went wild on Dominic.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 7:24 am

He tensed for a moment, face flushing at the thought before he got started. "They're so soft...and warm...if we weren't fighting I doubt I'd have been able to pull away from them at all earlier...hell, they've had more of an effect on me than an actual succubus that I faced earlier today...your breasts are just on a different level..."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 8:46 pm

Yang smiled widely at his praise, as if she was basking in it like sunlight. "Mmm... I think you've earned plenty of kisses with that, Dominic~" She purred before throwing her arms around his neck and pulling him into a warm hug, her sweaty tits squishing into his chest. Without any further ado, she leaned in and met his lips with hers.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 12:16 am

"mmh-...mmmh..." He relaxed into her warmth for a moment, moreso once their lips mets. One arm wrapping around her waist, while his other hand moved to try and cop a feel at one of her sweaty tits while they made out.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 12:42 am

"Mmmmh-" Yang reciprocated his affection as she held him by the waist with one arm, keeping their bodies right up against each other. Her other hand cupped his cheek and held him in her kiss. She hummed happily as they made out, and she got even happier when she felt his hand on her hot, sweat-slicked boob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Mountain Hike   Dominic's Mountain Hike - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominic's Mountain Hike
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10