Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quinn Vs. Erika

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 11:22 pm

"You're all mine for the rest of the day." The sweet smelling Vileplume told him. "I hope you don't mind." She quickly added, some of her earlier shyness returning as she hurriedly made sure that she hadn't gone too far.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 11:33 pm

“I don’t mind at all! Actually this is my preferred aftermath after a fight! It is so much more fun spending time together with someone, especially if they are as good smelling as you are, than being forced to climax until I pass out,” Quinn excitedly replied, “So, what are we going to do?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 11:39 pm

Vileplume thought a moment. "Wanna cuddle?" She asked. Quinn seemed to prefer to take things slow, and that was just fine by her.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 11:47 pm

“Aren’t we already? Well, if you want to, we can certainly do so!” The dog boy replied, “You did beat me in the sparring session, which usually means to me that we’ll do whatever you want, besides a thing or two that I would say no to.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 11:51 pm

Vileplume's face went a little red at the prospect of getting to do almost anything she wanted with Quinn. He was unknowingly flustering her by submitting so openly. "I-I guess we are already cuddling." She stammered, instinctively placing her hands in her lap and unintentionally rubbing his cheek in the process.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 12:00 am

“Yeah, but we can change positions if you were thinking of a more traditional cuddling, like face to face or one of us hugging the other from behind,” Quinn told the shy pokemom as she accidentally squeezed his cheeks around.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 2:27 pm

"Um. Yeah, sure. Let's to that." Vileplume hurriedly replied, trying to cover up her earlier embarrassment. The sweet smelling pokemom offered him a hand so they could cuddle face to face.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 4:38 pm

The dog boy accepted her hand and used it to pull her into a hug, nuzzling his face against hers.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 4:45 pm

Vileplume returned the hug. Resting her head on his shoulders. Her warmth and sweet scent was akin to laying in a field of flowers on a sunny day.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 5:12 pm

From how loose his hug was on her, Vileplume could tell that this embrace was making him relaxed or he was just being gentle with shy pokemom, or possible and probably both of those. However, that relaxation did not seem to apply to the dog boy's tail, which was excitedly wagging behind him as they cuddled.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 5:24 pm

Vileplume already thought the samurai was cute, but the way his tail made him completely unable to hide his excitement made him irresistibly adorable to her. She tightened her bug and got comfortable. Unconsciously releasing more of her sweet smelling spores as she relaxed. The cuddled for what could have been hours, or days. It was hard to tell inside the calm confines of the momball. The two were only shaken from their relaxed stupor when Erika released them from the momball in a flash of light, the two finding themselves back in Erika's gym and still in each other's arms.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 5:30 pm

The dog boy let out a sound of confusion as they suddenly appeared in front of Erika. He still hadn't realized he was inside the momball, so his imagination had to fill in the gap. "Did you just teleport us here? You can do that? That's amazing!" Quinn asked the gym leader as he loosen his hug on Vileplume. He didn't break their cuddling, but just made it so Vileplume could easily get out of it if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 5:36 pm

Vileplume absolutely did not want to get out. She nuzzled her head against Quinn's chest stayed there. "I didn't exactly teleport you. You were just inside Vileplume's momball." Erika quickly explained. "Did you two have fun." She added, a teasing smirk on her lips.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 5:46 pm

"Yep! We've been cuddling the whole time! It was so relaxing and peaceful!" The dog boy excitedly replied, Erika's attempt at teasing the cuddling pair flying right over his head.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 5:59 pm

"How cute." Erika replied. Suppressing a chuckle, normally she'd assume anyone who claimed to have only cuddled after spending a whole day with one her Pokemon's to have been lying. But with how incredibly innocent Quinn was she completely believed him. "Still up for challenging the rest of my pokemon?" The trainer asked, a mischievous smile on her face as she idly tossed and caught one of her momballs.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 6:06 pm

"Sure I am! If Vileplume doesn't mind that is, I am hers for the rest of the day after all... actually how long have we been cuddling?" Quinn told the pokemom trainer.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 6:13 pm

"A few hours. Although I hear inside the momball it feels like longer." Erika said. After all that time Vileplume still didn't want to let Quinn go.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 6:24 pm

"So not the end of the day yet... Oh, I know! So I don't keep the others waiting for their match, why don't we stop cuddling now, but we keep a tally of how much time I spend fighting the others or with them after a match if they beat me, then I'll make up for all that time cuddling with you or doing whatever else you might want to do at the moment!" Quinn suggested to Vileplume.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 7:35 pm

Vileplume, who was still laying her head against Quinn's chest, considered it for a moment. "Deal." She said, reluctantly releasing him. She was already looking forward to their time together later.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 9:15 pm

"So, can I challenge the next pokemom right now?" Quinn asked Erika as he got up. He wasn't sure if he should rush to get these fights going or if he should take it slow. On one hand, if he rushed, it may seem like he was trying to owe Vileplume as little as he could, but on the other hand, if he took it slow, it might seem like he was purposely trying to take as long as he could before he would be accompanying Vileplume again.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 9:21 pm

"I don't see why not. Let's see who our next lovely contestant is." Erika said, pulling out a momball. When she clicked the button the elegant woman in the leaf and flower petal dress Quinn had met before emerged. Belossom gave him a graceful bow and a twirl before taking position on her side of the pokemom arena.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 9:27 pm

"Oh, it's you again! Bellossom, right? Let's have a good fight!" The samurai said as he returned to his side of the arena, "I'll just apologize beforehand about any damage I do to your outfit. I'll do my best to use the back of my blade, but I can't promise anything in the heat of the moment."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 9:35 pm

Bellossom giggled in response to his concern. "Don't worry. I can just grow myself a new one. And I don't mind if you get to see me naked." She said with a teasing wink.

Quinn: 30 Willpower
Bellossom: 15 Stamina
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 9:43 pm

"Oh, that's good to hear, I don't want to accidently embarrass you if I did destroy your outfit," Quinn replied to her teasing as if it was just a plain statement. He didn't know why, but something about this pokemon made him want to use the move that he had named, 'Blossom Dance', so that is what he moved in to do.

Blossom Dance
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 10:01 pm

(Blossom Dance -roll 1, 57, 8, 93, 17, 46, 56, 10- 4 Successes, 4 Fails)
(Sunny Dance -roll 27- Fail)

Quinn kept his opponent on the back foot with a flurry of gracefully but weak attacks.

Quinn: 30 Willpower
Bellossom: 13 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quinn Vs. Erika   Quinn Vs. Erika - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quinn Vs. Erika
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next