Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amati and the Dragoness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 10:50 pm

"I... I don't think I'd fit in with the humans. I don't like being told what I can and can't do, and I'm old-fashioned. And simple. And stubborn. And the other girls would get jealous of me." Altrea looked like she had to stop herself from listing more reasons. "And,... this was my tribe's home. It was my home all my life. It still is. I also.... I'd be heartbroken if anything ever happened to it. Anything more." As she sighed sadly and tried not to shed a tear, Amati remembered something he read about draconids.

True to the myths of dragons protecting hordes of treasure, draconids were known to be fiercely protective of things they happen to value. Family, friends, homes, possessions, as long as they cherish it, they are known to instinctively and sometimes aggressively protect it. Altrea may not know it herself, but her hoard of treasure was her home.... and that shrine in its center looked to be a memorial to her lost tribe.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 10:57 pm

Amati remained silent for a few moments, taking in all that she said, before finally speaking up. "Why don't you... show me why the other girls would be jealous?" He suggested. Despite not straight out saying it, Altrea should be able to pick up what he was suggestion they do.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 11:00 pm

Altrea then raised her eyebrows again, in all honesty, she had expected and would've been totally fine with him refusing. "Are you certain? I don't feel like I need a good fucking anymore, and I don't want you to do it out of pity. But... if you tell me you want me, you may have me for tonight." She told him.... although it was still afternoon. She sounded more serious than ever.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 11:14 pm

"I'm not offering out of pity... I totally am offering out of pity," Amati admitted, "Well, that isn't the only reason. From what I have learned of midara, a fight with one usually ends when the midara runs out of stamina or when the midara's opponent loses the will to fight back or climaxes, sometimes both at the same time, but our battle didn't finish that way. What I guess I'm trying to say is that... you're not the only one pent up."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 11:20 pm

Altrea then growled and rolled her eyes. She stood up and grabbed Amati by his collar, lifting him off of the ground and pulling him close to look him in the eyes. "Do you want me or not?" She asked plainly and seductively, no threat or anger in her voice despite the inherent threat in her hold on him. It seemed like the simple dragoness wanted a simple answer.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 5:10 pm

Normally, this kind of action would get an inexperienced person to simply admit, but unfortunately for the dragoness, Amati was no ordinary inexperienced person, but a well disciplined one, meaning that he had to meticulously think over his answer. "Well... I do... but that is a little out of pity, and it sounds like you don't want that, so we shouldn't... but it may be better to experience it for the first time with someone trustworthy like you instead of possibly some random midara... that being said, I'm not sure if I can survive a night with you...," He said, rambling his thoughts out loud and appearing to not have any plans of stopping until he had covered all everything he could think of.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 5:13 pm

Altrea groaned and threw her head back in frustration, hardly able to believe that Amati still wasn't giving her a straight answer. "Okay, I don't care about the pity, just make up your mind!" She complained, and she knew for certain that she'd have much less of a headache if he just outright told her no and left it at that. She was still holding him up by his collar, which might not endure the grip of her claws for much longer.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 5:37 pm

With her saying that she didn't care about that pity, that bit of data accelerated his decision making. "I guess... I do want you," He finally admitted, before doing what Altrea may of feared and continued talking, "But I will need you to be attentive while we are at it. You may have figured it out, but I haven't done anything like this before, but I can guess that sex, or at least sex with you, will get my blood flowing, so you'll either need to stop for a moment to allow me to eat an herb or two or you'll need to put some in my mouth if my condition seems to be deuterating."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 5:40 pm

"Right, don't worry, I'll keep you fed on herbs. I won't go too rough with you either, I promise." Altrea said, not willing to compromise Amati's safety for this. "And, yes, your blood will pump like it never has before. I'll guide you through it." She assured him, letting him down, and taking one of his hands in hers. "You have your bag of herbs?" The Midara asked as they walked over to one of the deserted homes.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 5:55 pm

Seeing how carnal the dragoness could be and how she considered the afternoon to be the night, Amati had half expected Altrea to claim the grass she had previously been lying on to be her bed and thus start fucking him right there as soon as he agreed to it. "It's right here," He told her, detaching it from his soon to be removed pants and passing it to the dragoness.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 6:06 pm

"Thank you." Altrea told him, and then she placed the bag next to a bundle of leaves, grass, and stuff that... that was her bed. Then, she gently pulled Amati in... before remembering he still had clothes. "Here, let's take all this off." She said, tracing her claws around his sleeves and collar, as though she was threatening to tear them if he didn't comply.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 6:11 pm

So his half expectation was somewhat correct. Amati complied and began taking his clothing off, giving the dragoness an even better view of his body than his tight shirt already gave her. His skin was all tan, and given the lightness of his choice in clothing, he must be from somewhere with an abundance of sun and enough heat were going shirtless was accepted, and as she could have guessed from the fight, it was toned but not overly muscular.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 6:17 pm

Altrea then put her arms around his shoulders and pulled him down onto her bed... which was surprisingly soft and cozy. Or maybe it only felt that way because a curvy dragoness was pressing her body into his, a body that seemed to compromise nothing in musculature nor curvature. Her tits felt so warm against his chest, and her hot breath on his lips. "First, we need to get you a little excited." She purred before pulling him into a kiss, locking lips with him and taking things steady for now.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 6:23 pm

Even though she had just started pressing against him and kissing him, Amati was already at half mast. Could the steady kiss really excite him that much, or had something else excite him. As she had probably noticed in the fight, it was when she was being assertive and aggressive that he couldn't fight back, and she had been assertive at forcing him to answer if he'd lay with her or not at the end, so perhaps that was the missing piece in the puzzle at why he was at half mast already.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 6:31 pm

Altrea sighed internally, she had to be careful to not let him go without the herbs, but he also wanted it rough. Okay, if that's what he wanted, he could have it. The dragoness suddenly put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him onto his back, pinning him as she straddled his hips. His cock rubbing against her cheeks as she did not allow him entrance just yet. Then, she leaned in to devour his lips in an intense kiss, giving him tons of tongue and savoring his taste.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 6:44 pm

Whether it was the shoving, rubbing, or kissing, Altrea was doing something right to please the inexperienced man who probably wouldn't be able to answer what was getting him so excited down there even if she asked. It was in no time that his half mast sprung to a full mast as he was trapped beneath the dragoness.

And savoring his taste probably wasn't as enjoyable for the dragoness as she was planning if her reaction to the herbs was anything. With how many of those he had eaten today, and through his life, there was a lingering bitter taste within his mouth.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 6:58 pm

Altrea's eyes widened at the bitter taste... uuungh that was a buzzkill. Great, she had to find another way to enjoy this. Well, she could start with this... the dragoness lifted her hips and then dropped them onto Amati's cock, instantly sheathing him into her hot, wet pussy and giving him a trial by fire for his first time. She broke the kiss, and instead elected to lock eyes with him while pulling his hands to her breasts, guiding him to squeeze her tits.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 9:10 pm

With her having to pull away from the kiss and look at the young man, the dragoness got to see his eyes almost roll back into his head and his body spasm like she had just shocked him as she took him into herself in a swift motion. Altrea may of needed to guide his hands to her breasts and force him to squeeze them, but once she got him started, he kept going on his own.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 9:48 pm

Altrea grinned and began grinding her hips on Amati, also surging a bit of thunder through her pussy to make this an unforgettable first time. Seeing such a visceral reaction, the dragoness reached for the herbs, ready to hand feed him if his condition worsened. She kept a careful watch on his face, but also let out lustful yet content groans and growls from his touch.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 10:04 pm

With his face constantly contorting in pleasure as she ground her hips against him and surged lightning through him, it would be difficult to tell if his condition was worsening from his facial expression alone, but thankfully there was another way to tell. That other way was the curse mark on his arm, which seem to be glowing more now that when he showed her before, apparently its glow relating to how much of his life it had drained.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 10:12 pm

"Amati, you will touch my ass if you require an herb." Altrea ordered him while not letting up on their lovemaking. But, from here, she didn't get any more intense. It was fierce already, the way her draconic energy and vagina strangled and squeezed his manhood as though trying to force the semen out of it. She held an herb up to his lips, just in case he was ready in need of one.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 10:23 pm

Despite her already holding a herb to his lips, one of his hands moved from her breast to her ass cheek and began groping as he did her tit. Having him touch her as if he needed a herb wasn't going to work out as she planned though, as that would require him to stop touching it after he had began. With her fierce moves focused on milking the young man of his semen and this being his first time fucking, and possible first time doing anything sexual, it wasn't a surprise when he fired a load into her, and if anything it was surprising that it didn't happen sooner.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 10:27 pm

"You will grope my tits with both hands when you do not require an herb. You wouldn't want to disobey me, would you, Amati?" Altrea asked as she fed him the herb, hoping he'd have enough control to at least fondle one part of her over the other. Once he had taken his bitter, awful-tasting medicine that served as dragon-repellent, she took his hand on her booty and moved it back to her breasts. All while steadily and smoothly fucking the daylights out of him.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 10:37 pm

He didn't respond to her question... No, he couldn't respond to it given all the moans escaping from his lips, but at least when she returned his hand back to her chest he kept it there, so she may just need to reset his hand's position every time she has to fee him an herb.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2023 10:44 pm

Hmph, very well, Altrea could spoil him that much. She didn't stop, neither of them were done yet. And, thanks to Amati's eager touching and lively cock, she was feeling great. If a dragon could purr, she'd be doing just that as she neared the edge of an orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amati and the Dragoness
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: