Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amati and the Dragoness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Amati and the Dragoness - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2023 10:43 pm

"Damn you." Altrea cursed before she took the herb and crunched it between her draconic fangs. Her brow was furrowed and she seemed very displeased overall, and her nose never stopped curling. It looked like she almost gagged when she went swallow it, but she managed to hold it down. "There, happy?"
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2023 10:52 pm

"Yes, I am. Thank you for being a good girl and eating it," Amati replied, hoping that calling her a good girl this time would encourage her to take the herb with less of a fuss next time she needed to do so... even though the curse should hopefully be gone next time they meet.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2023 11:02 pm

"You're welcome.... and I swear I will carve you like a deer if you tell anyone about how I let you treat me." Altrea swore with a blush, a sure sign that she didn't actually want to hurt him, she just wanted him to keep their intimacy a secret. Although, she didn't have much reputation to behold besides scary dragon on the hill.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2023 11:09 pm

"As I said before, I promise I won’t tell anyone about how cute you can be or how much you love getting pet,” Amati assured the blushing dragoness as he collected his belonging and started to head off.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2023 11:14 pm

"Take care, Amati! Next time, let us fight again!" Altrea waved him goodbye, smiling and wishing him the absolute best. When she prayed to her people's shrine at night, his name would cross her lips, for certain. Amati hadn't found what he was looking for, but at least he had a new direction: demonic magics. If only he could meet someone proficient in them. If there was nothing left for him in this mountain for now, he could continue on his journey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amati and the Dragoness
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: