Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amati and the Dragoness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LucidJello

Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:13 pm

The herb did taste like what good medicine tasted like, bitter, very bitter. Seeing the state the rabbit was in, Amati let his sit over the fire for longer, trying to get it to at least be cooked to rare.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:20 pm

"So.... you would've beaten me if your staff wasn't constantly draining your energy. I felt what it was doing to me, and if you had to contend with that the whole time.... you're something else." Altrea admitted as she munched on the rabbit, far more pleased with the taste of essentially raw meat with a hot sear on the skin. As Amati replaced his meal on the fire, the draconid added a third bunny to the bonfire. Looks like she wanted seconds.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:27 pm

"Don't sell yourself short, there were times in that fight that you had me completely on the ropes," He told her as he waited for his rabbit to cook, "And until I started to wear you down, you were one of the few people that could block my strikes instead of being forced to avoid them."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:30 pm

"Heh." Altrea smirked and took another bite. "Yeah, but I should be stronger than that. I'm out of practice without others to train against." She said with a hint of lamentation. "And, I'd block your strikes again any day." She boasted proudly, puffing out her chest again. Someone liked being praised, it seems.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:36 pm

"I'm sure I'd be but a bug to you if you were in your top shape," Amati replied as he deemed his rabbit as cooked enough and began eating it. He was attempting to stroke her pride a little, as it might distract her from remembering to drag him off to her bed after they are done eating.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:40 pm

"That's might be a stretch, and I prefer worthy opponents like you anyway." Altrea said as Amati's next attempt at flattery missed the mark. But, she was still eating away at her rabbit, discarding the bones that were cleanly stripped of meat. There was something..... good about the simplicity of a bunny when all that was done to it was heating it.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:42 pm

He is constantly snacking on plain, bitter herbs, so simplicity was the norm for what his taste buds expected. Perhaps he didn't need to stroke her ego to distract her, perhaps the food was enough of a distraction to her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:47 pm

"Want seconds?" Altrea asked as she took the second rabbit and started working on it the same way she worked on the first, perhaps neglecting that an entire rabbit was probably more than enough of a meal for a normal human.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:56 pm

"No thank you, I'm fine with just one," Amati told her as he continued working on eating his first rabbit.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 2:03 pm

"Mhm." Altrea plainly replied, now her mouth was full of barely cooked rabbit. She looked a lot less erotic when she was sitting there and ravenously devouring a helpless forest creature. If she had something planned, it was going to happen after she was done eating.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 2:12 pm

If she had something planned, it was fated to happen. She warned him before the fight, so he couldn't back out now, nor could he make a break for it as she was simply physically superior to him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 2:16 pm

Altrea cleaned the last bone of her rabbit and sucked on her claws, getting every last morsel off of it. "Ahhh... that was a good lunch." She stated, hinting that dinner might be even more meat. "So.... I won't make you lay with me if you don't want to. I feel like I got most of it out of my system in our fight. Besides, as far as I'm concerned, you were basically stronger than me. Or we tied." She told him, relaxing now that she had a full tummy. That special kind of peace when all of your carnal needs were met.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 8:28 pm

"As far as I'm concerned, I'm not stronger than you. I may be a more skilled fighter, but I certainly ain't stronger than a dragon," He replied, once again deflecting whether or not he would lay with her. As he had said earlier, he didn't come in order to taste the pleasures of midara and that still stood true, but with how the fight ended due to the curse and not Altrea pushing him over the edge, there was definitely still some tension in his groin that could be solved by spending a night with the dragoness.

Speaking of things said earlier, Altrea did say that if he lost she'd probably take him to her bed straight after, would that have meant the night with her she had been talking about would have been more an afternoon with her or would it have lasted the afternoon and night? Amati could question her on that, but did not as that could tempt her into giving him a physical display of the answer.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 8:34 pm

Well, as strong as Altrea was, if she had stamina to match her power and drive, she probably could take things well into the night. "Hmmmm... I am stronger than you, but if that powers doesn't mean I win, then it's a moot comparison." She remarked before realizing he didn't answer her about going to bed at all, which drew her attention more than a straight answer would have. "So, you heard what I said about not having to have sex with me, right? I won't force you, not my place as the loser." The dragoness told him, sitting with one leg outstretched and her other knee bent.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 8:45 pm

"I heard you loud and clear on that and... I'll give you an answer sooner or later," He told her. She at least knew now that there was some consideration going on his head regarding fucking her, unlike before the fight were that probably wouldn't be happening.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 8:53 pm

"Hm?" Altrea lifted an eyebrow and smirked at Amati. "What's the matter? Am I so stunning that I might be changing your mind?" She asked coyly, posing her legs to a much more enticing view and just changing the air about her to less dragon and more Midara. "I look forward to your answer."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:13 pm

Altrea wasn't the only one adjusting their legs and she probably noticed him changing how he was sat. He was either instinctively using his legs to protect his crotch from her or he was purposely now sitting in a position that hide his crotch from her.

"I... erm..." Her shift towards acting more as a midara than a dragon got the midara newbie she was talking to stammer and be at a lost for words at how to answer her. While she said she wasn't going to force him, nothing stopped her from 'slightly' encouraging him into agreeing to.

(Check PM)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:32 pm

"So, Amati." Altrea stood up and posed herself again, this time her impressive abs and plump breasts on display as well as her fine legs. "How did you enjoy meeting a Black Draconid? Did I live up to what you read about me? Did I exceed your expectations?" She asked, smiling before remembering what those expectations were.

"I had an idea regarding your staff. I doubt it would work but maybe you'd be able to add to it. Care to hear me out?" She got serious again and sat back down, getting back to business.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:44 pm

"There wasn't much on your people, so there wasn't much to live up to, and showing me that your lightning wasn't a myth was certainly enough to meet my expectations," Amati said, clearly more suited towards this style of speaking once she stopped showing off her body, "And I'm all ears to hear your idea."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 10:00 pm

"Alright. So, listen, tell me if you can feel your energy being drained while I do this." Altrea said, and she grabbed the Serpent Staff in her hand and coursed her lightning around it, trying to completely envelop it. Not that it was difficult or strenuous in the slightest for her.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 10:14 pm

"I have a clue at what you are trying to do, but sadly I can and while still be able to feel it no matter how long you do that," Amati told her, further explaining, "As I am bound with it, the curse partly resides in me as well and that is why it can still drain me without me being in contact with the staff." As he tells her this, he pulled at his collar so he could slip his right arm out of his shirt, allowing the dragoness to see the mark the curse had left on his body. On his arm, there was what appeared to be a purple tattoo of a serpent running up and coiling around it, and with careful observation she could see that it was slightly glowing as well.

"From my best observation, your lightning's nullification works sort of like a switch, turning on and off the abilities of other things depending if your lightning is interacting with it or not," He continued, "I had come here hoping that it was more of a cleansing property, such that it would be able wipe the curse from the staff and myself forever."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 10:20 pm

"Yeah, my lightning is permanent for much of anything. Damn, my idea isn't worth it if it won't help you out." Altrea huffed, crossing her arms and legs. "My idea was that my kind's scales could be able to create the energy even if detached from our bodies, so maybe making like a scale case for it would work, but apparently not." She sighed, feeling a bit bad that her plan wouldn't work. She was kind of proud of it.

"And, I have no clue about things that can wipe curses forever, you'd need to look for something pretty powerful, maybe someone experienced with demonic magic?" Altrea suggested, clearly just spitballing that one.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 10:28 pm

"A scale case for it could work to protect others from it, but isn't that necessary as I don't usually allow others to touch it nor do I plan on starting to do that," He commented, before thinking on her other suggestion, "I do guess looking into demonic magic would be the next best thing to do. Researching to find someone experienced in that won't be an easy thing to do since there isn't exactly a race proficient in it besides, you know, demons and I find it difficult to believe that summoning a demon is what will be the solution to this."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 10:33 pm

"You need to find a magic scholar, likely one experienced with demons. With how common succubi can be, demon scholars aren't rare, either. At least, they weren't when I last checked." Altrea said, reminding Amati of her isolated existence. "Also, summoning a demon sounds like a bad idea, don't do that." After that, the dragoness yawned and decided to lay down on the grass, almost looking like she was curling up like a dog. In truth, she didn't seem very horny at all.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 10:43 pm

Reminding him of her isolation, was she trying to guilt him into fucking her? That might actually work depending on her reaction to what he was going to ask. "If this isn't rude to ask, why do you still reside up here?" Amati asked the dragoness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amati and the Dragoness
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: