Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amati and the Dragoness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 6:30 pm

"Hmm, it sounds like a desert, then." Altrea noted before hefting the deer off of the flame and tearing off some meat from its side. She ate it in one bite and smiled in satisfaction. "Ahh, that hits the spot. Don't be shy, dig in." She told her guest, who could tell that the deer was probably rare.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 7:31 pm

"That is what it is," He confirmed before going to try a bite of the deer himself, that is if he could tear meat off of it without the strength of a dragon.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 7:38 pm

The meat came off surprisingly easily, and it was definitely on the red side, but it should be safe to eat, right? Altrea sure seemed to like it. In fact, she watched Amati with hope in her eyes, hope that he'd enjoy it as well. Although, that look was a little funny while she was munching on deer.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 7:55 pm

For a dragoness, she sometimes seemed like an eager puppy, with the cuddling and such. And with her watching, Amati had to try the meat despite it being not cooked enough for his liking and tell her that it was enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 7:59 pm

In truth, the meat didn't taste that badly. It was juicy and melted in his mouth... maybe because it was a bit undercooked, but if it had any seasoning then it'd probably be tasty. Altrea smiled at receiving approval and seemed very content with herself.... also like a big puppy.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 10:24 pm

Would she like it if he pet her head? Did she want him to do that? The puppy attitude of the dragoness would threw Amati of knowing how to act with her. He kept trying to figure that out as he ate.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 10:27 pm

The dragoness focused on eating her food, almost looking a bit possessive over her meal know that it was in her claws and she had it to herself. Despite her scales, there was a head of hair on her that looked soft enough to pat.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 10:33 pm

He’ll attempt to pet her later, and by later, he meant when she didn’t seem possessive of her food. He didn’t want her thinking that he was trying to steal it and thus retaliate.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 10:36 pm

Altrea soon finished that bundle of meat and sighed in relief. She didn't have a tail, so there was no wagging to check her mood in an instant. "Ahhh... this thing will feed us all day. Do you plan on staying that long?" She asked him, looking to him for his answer.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 8:13 pm

“I was planning on leaving soon and starting my search for someone experienced in demonic magic, but if you would prefer to have company for longer, I could spare another day, but no more than that,” Amati informed the dragoness as he took this as a chance to walk over to her and give her head a few scratches, “But, regardless of your answer, I must thank you again for accommodating me even if I had no permission to come here.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 8:20 pm

"You're welcome to stay as long as you like, you're no bother. But, I won't keep you, there's nothing pressi-ee-ee..." Altrea stopped like a scratchy disk when Amati began petting her. She was instinctively moving her head into his hand and letting out those dragon purrs again before she even knew it. "Wh-what are you doing?" The dragoness asked, trying and failing to sound tough.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 8:28 pm

“It is just some head scratching, does the might dragoness not like it? If that’s the case, she should act more like that instead of an eager puppy,” Amati joked before giving her a concrete answer on his plan, “I’ll be heading off then. I’ll visit if I’m ever in the area again or if I manage to get this cursed staff under control, which in that case I’ll give you a fight at my best.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 8:32 pm

Amati was about to go, but Altrea was absolutely not going to let him get away with insulting her pride like that. "I AM a mighty dragon!" She roared while gripping his arm, keeping him from continuing the scratches. Her cheeks were dyed pink with blush, however. "You want me to act more like a dragon? How about I keep you here as my captured prince, then? That's what the dragons of your folklore do, don't they? I would be VERY protective of my prize~" Altrea threatened him, licking her lips as her voice took a seductive edge.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 8:55 pm

“That is what dragons commonly do in folklore, but I do believe there are some differences between those dragons and you,” He confirmed. He didn’t elaborate on her questions of keeping him, but seeing how his cheeks were turning the same hue as hers, he wasn’t against the idea, but she knew that she’d need to be a bit more assertive if she wanted a straight answer from him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 8:59 pm

"What? Are those differences how I appear to be like a puppy to you? I guess I'll have to keep you here and change your mind about that. Keep you my prisoner, have my way with you, stop anyone from daring to come close and free you." Altrea declared, her eyes cracking with lewd intent. "If you thought last night was rough, you've seen nothing yet. I could torture you with your own lust."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 10:17 pm

“Well, I was more talking about how they don’t portray dragons as seductresses such as yourself,” Amati replied, his words possibly getting himself out of the hole he dug himself… before he continued talking, “Although I guess your right that they don’t mention anything like the acting like cute puppies either,”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 10:21 pm

"Maybe I'm just better than the Dragons you've heard about. Powerful, mighty, sexy, and in no way like a cute puppy!" Altrea seemed very touchy about that last detail, and she was still blushing. It seemed like it was a matter of pride for her, and Amati could either retract his puppy accusation, or maybe attempt to get her to accept it and be proud of it. If she remained defensive over it, she might feel the need to actively disprove it.... which meant her taking him for herself.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 10:30 pm

“Fine, fine, I’ll relent, you don’t resemble a puppy at all,” Amati told the dragoness so she wouldn’t have her pride being challenged anymore, “But you do definitely have a cute side to you.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 10:34 pm

"Dragons aren't cute!" Altrea said suddenly, almost like she was throwing a tantrum. "We can be mighty, majestic, imperial, beautiful, sexy, erotic, tantalizing, alluring, and maybe even pretty, but never cute!" She was honestly trying to convince herself at this point, because her blush was about as cute as anything she had done.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 10:40 pm

“Why can’t you be cute in addition to all of that?” Amati asked the dragoness, “At least from my perspective, you are cute and all that other stuff you said still stands true.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 10:42 pm

Altrea's blush was deeper than ever before, and she couldn't come up with an immediate answer to that. "Y-you... I'm not cute!... Am I?" She was indecisive at best, and getting told she was all of those admirable qualities as well as cute wasn't easy for her to refute.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 10:52 pm

“You definitely are cute some of the time,” Amati confirmed, “While all the other attributes you listed are present all of the time for you, you do look really cute at some points, like now with your blushing or earlier when you were waiting to see my reaction to the deer.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 10:55 pm

Altrea took some time to think that over.... as if she was coming to terms with it. Then, she sat down and ate another chunk of deer. "Do you...... like it when I'm cute?" She asked him, unable to make eye contact with that one.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 11:02 pm

“Well, that depends on what you are really asking. If you are asking if I like it when you act cute, I have to say that I do,” Amati answered as he took a seat next to her, “But if you are asking if I like it, like I liked last night, that’s be harder to say but I’d guess the answer would be yes. After all, you are a might dragon, you’re the envy of all other midara, even the cute ones.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 11:07 pm

Altrea rolled her eyes again at how Amati seemed intent on overexplaining everything. "A simple yes would've sufficed." She reminded him while leaning on his shoulder. "If you think I'm cute, then, give me more scratches. You are not allowed to tell anyone else I'm cute, though." She told him, setting the terms for an agreement that Amati may not have realized that he was even entering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amati and the Dragoness
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: