Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amati and the Dragoness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LucidJello

Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 12:34 am

"You seem pretty confident in yourself," Amati commented as he took of the top part of his robe, folding it and setting, revealing the tight undershirt he had on underneath. "You better try your best if you wish to not taste defeat... and burnt rabbit depending on how long this takes," He commented as he took up a fighting stance, wielding the cursed staff.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 12:40 am

"Oh, shit, the rabbit!" Altrea was distracted from talking trash back by getting reminded about them. She quickly flipped them over with her bare hand, showing they had some good sear marks shaped like the grate. "Eh, a bit burnt on one side." She said before looking and checking out Amati in his more revealing attire. "I am confident, and you're pretty good-looking under all those robes." She openly flirted, enough to remind Amati that she was a Midara at the end of the day. "Let's wait just another couple minutes, they're almost ready."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 12:48 am

Amati would of taunted that she wasn't confident enough to beat him before the rabbit was cooked, but decided against it, not wanting to poke the bear... dragon with a stick. Once again, his inexperienced show on his face with a slight blush and not knowing how to respond to the open flirting.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 12:51 am

Altrea was slightly bent over as she messed with the dinner, focused again on the flame as the light seemed to get absorbed by her scales. So, she didn't seem him blushing some more. "I will warn you, if you lose in our spar, I will probably take you to my bed straight after." She stated plainly. "I doubt I'll be able to contain myself, letting my lightning loose can be akin to letting my emotions loose."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 12:56 am

"It's akin to letting out your emotions, yet you still make flashy entrances such as how you appeared before me?" Amati questioned the dragon.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:01 am

"Yes. Unlike life force, it's healthy to let out your emotions, Amati." Altrea said as she sniffed a rabbit, peeled a bit of meat off with her claws and popped it into her mouth. Then, she licked her lips and took them off of the fire. "Also, I tend to get very.... angry at the thought of looters coming to my home." She explained. "Rabbits are done, but I'd rather fight first." The dragoness declared, standing up straight and flipping her hair.

Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:15 am

“Thinking that everyone coming here is a looter, that can’t be a health mindset,” Amati pointed out as he reassumed his fighting stance, waiting for her to either declare the fight has started or for her to make a move before he would attack.

Twin Viper
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:21 am

"You're right about that... but I can't let anyone desecrate this place. It's... all I have left of them." Altrea said sadly before assuming her own fighting stance. "Come at me!" She roared, and so Amati attacked.

Twin Viper (13,65) Crit Fail
Dragon Shock (Auto)

Amati rushed with his cursed staff and swung at her, but the dragoness displayed her superior strength by grabbing his weapon to a halt with one hand and then using her offhand to send a bolt of thunder right into his chest. The black energy surged into him and it felt.... good... intense and excruciating like lightning but no doubt pleasurable. Like a massage from inside his nerves.

Amati: 27/29 Willpower, 2/4 Blight
Altrea: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:27 am

Once again, his discipline shined, as while her lightning was excruciatingly pleasureful, that did not make him fault for a moment. He was facing an opponent stronger than him and who could freely grasp his cursed weapon if she remembered to charge her hand, so he had to rely more on strategy, and quickly blows sounded like it might be what he needs.

Rapid Thrusts
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:29 am

Rapid Thrusts (87) Fail
Dragon Breath (93) Crit Fail

Amati wrenched the staff out of Altrea's hand and moved to strike her again. But, she again stopped it, this time with an open hand surging with thunder. She smirked at him, and then blew him a little kiss. Unfortunately for her, the disciplined young man was able to avoid letting it get to him.

Amati: 26/28 Willpower, 2/4 Blight
Altrea: 30 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:34 am

So quick blows weren’t the answer either, and it seemed like any body shot could be blocked, so instead of her body, Amati tried to sweep out the dragoness’ legs when he found the chance to.

Sweep
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:37 am

Sweep (Auto), Downed (63) Fail
Mythical Magnificence (79) Fail

Altrea grunted as she had her legs taken out from under her, but she used an arm to catch and push off of the ground before she hit the deck. In a display of agility and strength, she flipped back up to her feet and stood proudly again.

Amati: 25/27 Willpower, 2/4 Blight
Altrea: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:41 am

While body shots weren’t effective when her guard was up, he doubted it would be up as soon as she finished her display of getting up, so he tried to use the possible opening to jab his staff into her gut.

Serpent Lunge
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:44 am

Serpent Lunge (Cool Crit Success

Altrea tried to brace and catch his staff again, but this time Amati came on too fast and too hard. She took a severe blow to the gut that knocked the wind out of her and unsteadied her stance.

Amati: 24/26 Willpower, 2/4 Blight
Altrea: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:49 am

Finally breaking through the dragoness’s guard, Amati tried to capitalize on the moment, and to do that he’d need to leave her seeing stars and unable to put up her guard for a little longer.

Debilitating Strike
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:53 am

Debilitating Strike (31) Fail
Dragon Breath (91) Crit Fail

Altrea quickly pulled her head to the side and avoided getting bonked on the forehead. Then, she tried to blow him another kiss, really trying to play this one up and lay on the charm. But, well, Amati was unfazed.

Amati: 23/25 Willpower, 2/4 Blight
Altrea: 26 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:58 am

His inexperience may have actually helped him there, as he was unaware of why many would be smitten by the way she just blew that kiss. It was pretty clear to Altrea by this point that Amati’s style was hyper aggressive, but that wouldn’t help much at knowing how to exactly defend against all the attacks coming at her.

Twin Viper
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 2:03 am

Twin Viper (Auto,19) 1 Success
Dragon Claw (1) Crit Fail

Altrea smirked seeing that Amati was happy to give her a straight-up fight. Just like she liked it. She attempted to use her claws to deflect his staff and counter, but her challenger was a step ahead in their exchange and smacked her across the cheek.

Amati: 22/24 Willpower, 2/4 Blight
Altrea: 24 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 2:08 am

Altrea would soon realize the reason for his head-on assault, as for a second if felt like her body was giving out on her, and it appeared that the same happened for Amati, also he rebounded from the feeling much quicker and kept attacking.

Rapid Thrusts
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 2:10 am

Rapid Thrusts (Auto,48,29) 2 Success
Dragon Shock (87) Fail (Okay, Altrea)

Amati kept up the pressure and landed a good thrust onto each of her tits, making the dragoness flinch and back off from the direct engagement. "Rrrgh, you're tough. As expected from one who carries your burden proudly."

Amati: 21/23 Willpower, 2/4 Blight
Altrea: 22 Stamina, Crit Down
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 2:13 am

He wasn’t letting her back away from his range just like that. As she stepped away from him, Amati lunged forward as he aimed another powerful jab for her gut.

Serpent Lunge
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 2:29 am

Serpent Lunge (40) Success
Dragon Breath: Modified (100) Crit Success

Altrea took another blow to her stomach, but this time, she endured it to grab Amati by his hair and pull him closer so their eyes were locked and their faces were inches apart. "Mmm~ I love getting fights like this~" She licked her lips, and the adventurer saw them sparkle with energy before she suddenly kissed him right on the mouth, assertively and aggressively making out with him.

Amati: 19/22 Willpower, Blighted 0/2, Stunned, Fascinated
Altrea: 19 Stamina, Crit Down
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 2:34 am

If there were two words that describe how to overwhelm an inexperienced person to midara methods, assertive and aggressive were the right words. Amati couldn’t find the will or the light to fight back against the dragon seductress dominating his mouth right now.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 2:38 am

Predatory Dragon (59) Fail

"Mmm~ Mwah!" Altrea theatrically broke the kiss after filling Amati with lust and a good dosage of her lightning making everything feel blissfully numb. "I'd love it if you told me how much you enjoyed that." She told him, playfully caressing under his chin with a claw.

Amati: 18/29 Willpower, Blighted 1/2, Fascinated
Altrea: 19 Stamina, Crit Down
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 2:42 am

Amati was either at a loss for words or she had just fried his mind, but whatever it was, he was left there with a dopey look on his face. She had probably seen this face before and knew he was under her spell, but he has also shown great discipline, so maybe he’ll recover from this faster than others.

Break Fascination, Twin Viper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amati and the Dragoness   Amati and the Dragoness - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amati and the Dragoness
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: