Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro in the Mirage Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 2:03 am

She didn't need to do much to bring a blissful smile to his lips, he was already pretty smitten just from seeing her again. "Yes, it felt amazing. Thank you for the gift, I love feeling your kisses!"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 2:06 am

"Good~ What do you want to do next? See the queen again? She looked very happy last I saw her. Or maybe the maids? One of them in particular seemed disappointed after you lost." Luminara asked, the slow, sensual pace of her voice and the way her lips formed her words almost enough to hypnotize to obsessed and needy Ferro.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 2:10 am

All the times he'd fallen for her charms and wiles, her lips and seduction, it all boiled up in him. It was too much to resist or push out of his mind. "I want to be yours, Luminara," he confessed. "I love all the women in this castle, I'd even love to be toyed with by all the generals... But I love you most of all."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 2:13 am

Luminara smiled and winked at Ferro. "Is that so? Well~ I can do that for you, on one, teeny, tiny condition. You won't be too cross if I have to share you with the other succubi. You're so adorable, it'd be unfair if I had you all to myself, wouldn't it? Of course, you'll still belong to me first~ And, I have a little gift that will help prove it~ Pucker up, and I'll give it to you~" The succubus started honing her magic into her lips, which she smacked and pouted as she sauntered over to Ferro, ready to seal his servitude.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 2:18 am

"Of course, Luminara! I'd be more than happy to be shared, as long as I can be yours!" he answered excitedly, happily giving up his free will to the most gorgeous woman he's ever known. He puckered his lips, happily awaiting Luminara's kiss, anticipating their biggest kiss yet.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 2:21 am

"Such a horny boy~ You'll love being a succubus lover~" Luminara smirked and then planted her perfect lips right on Ferro's. The gesture itself wasn't too forceful or intense, but the flood of lust magic being poured into him made it feel like he was getting kissed all over all at once by the love of his life. Her pink lipstick let her magic flow freely, gradually yet severely enchanting him with a pure love for kisses.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 2:25 am

He hugged her close and kissed her passionately, accepting every bit of magic, every nerve lighting up with the pleasure she offered. It didn't take long for him to climax either, and her smooch only further cemented Ferro's love and lust and passion for Luminara. He was head over heels for her, his body, mind, and soul belonging to her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 2:31 am

Luminara was much more gentle with Ferro, knowing his own lust and her magic would be enough to grant him the climax he craved. Not just one orgasm, but the climax to his stay at this castle. The torrent of pleasure would leave him addicted to the magic of the Succubi residing here, dependent on the pleasure only they can grant. "Mmmm~ Mwah~ Mmm~" She playfully smooched and kissed his lips, stamping more lipstick and lustful energy into him. Knowing he wanted it all and more.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 2:34 am

He was already starting to be addicted to the kind of sensations the Succubi could offer him. No, Luminara's kiss made him dependent on it and the more she filled him with her magic, the more he loved it from the bottom of his heart. He happily continued to kiss and embrace the woman of his deepest dreams, climaxing again and again.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 2:38 am

Ferro was orgasming nonstop from the overload of pleasure, but Luminara had one last thing to do before her new lover was ready for his new life. She broke the kiss, and put a finger to his lips to quell his need for just a moment while she went to her knees. She dropped his pants and placed a final smooch onto his cock, her lipstick and magic crashing over it in a tidal wave of pleasure as the succubus gave this kiss everything she had. The finisher to end it all.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 2:42 am

Ferro's mind completely blanked out of all thoughts outside of the many sensual demons of the castle, Luminara being the most prominent. His cock practically unloaded a long stream of spunk by the end, his whole body trembling from the overload to his nerves.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 2:47 am

Ferro would white out from that kiss to his most sensitive spot, and when he would awoke, he'd find a succubus crest branded onto his glans by Luminara's lips. He now belonged here, belonged to her. This was his place, and he was here to be teased and teased and teased by the succubi until the end of time. Cherish's footjobs, Luminara's kisses, Alice's titfucks, the maids and their endless pampering, the dancers and singers performing for him, the mermaids swimming with him, even the slimes having fun with him. The carnal delights were endless, every day he'd find a new and orgasmic way to be milked dry by the succubi, especially his mistress Luminara.

He need only beg them and they'd make his fantasies come true. It was a new day for Ferro in the Mirage Castle.....
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 2:49 am

Do we stop here or...?))

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 2:54 am

(Yeah, probably, unless you wanted to play out some stuff now that Ferro's defeated)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 2:55 am

Tomorrow then, it's super late))

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in the Mirage Castle   Ferro in the Mirage Castle - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro in the Mirage Castle
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5