Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Open RPG-Character Hub

Go down 
+14
Yuna
AnonyWriter
PieForPi
anon64
hertzez
tsurugikage
Hasemeowikins
sarcasticspidey
SomeGuy
argaz003
Caustic_Clown
darksophina
Warrior of Darkness
LipsInfinity
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
tsurugikage

tsurugikage

Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:47 am

Caustic_Clown wrote:

@tsurugi

You can also pick an ability from the lv. 1 Journeyman abilities, and a quest you want to do first.
Ok I edited my post and I'll do the "beautiful stranger" quest
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:00 pm

New Quest unlocked!
=Idol Origins=(Level 3 characters and higher)
Difficulty Level: Medium
Posted By: The Church
Description: An investigation has revealed that the recent midara passing themselves as holy women are a revival of an old sect that split from the Church decades ago. They preached all sorts of sin and heresy, and most likely make their home at the ruïns of their old shrine. Be careful
Reward: +1 Level, 400 coins, Carnal Signet(Accessory, +1 Sensuality)
Bonus: Pilgrim's Cap(Headwear, +2 Recovery)-goes to the adventurer with the highest Willpower at the end of the battle.
Hint: You're going to explore ruïns, so it might be best to stick together!
*Unlocks new subclass!*
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:41 pm

As said in the other post, I would like to join slumber party group 2
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 9:40 pm

Okay, I'll edit my char sheet later.
Btw it seems there's a misunderstanding, it's not that I don't want to do the Beautiful Stranger quest alone, I simply not want to do any other quest first, so it's okay if anyone wants to join together.

Then again something's up and I don't have too much time for now, so you can skip my character and allow other players to do the quest first.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:37 am

I have no idea how to delete this post but sorry man my bad

Last edited by anon64 on Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:40 pm

Post the updates in this thread according to the template, please, and put any purchases, abilities picked and stats upgraded in the changelog: https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t1282-open-rpg-profile-updates
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:54 pm

Hey, C_C. Not sure if your aware of this but the Digging Your Heels In update is incomplete.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:44 pm

Ah, yes, post fixed now.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:54 pm

You can now pick up a subclass(more will be available once more quests are completed, so don't rush to the same sublcass at once): https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t1289-open-rpg-classes-and-subclasses#11013

You buy abilities in them in the same way that you would for Journeyman abilities, only instead of having a selection it's just invest a level=next ability. Subclasses can be useful to specialize your character, but often have a niche focus.

Furthermore, you'll see Despair Attacks in there. These are pretty self-explanatory: if your Stamina or Willpower drop below 1/3, these are one-off game changers. If you have multiple Despair Attacks available, pick a single one and put it in the appropriate slot in the Profile Updates thread.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 10:38 am

Not sure what quest I want to do now. On the one hand, I kind of want to help Anon64 out with Idol Origins, but at the same time, I just got a severe weakness to the Angel faction. Combined with my low level, I'd probably be pretty much useless.

If its alright, can I join in on Beautiful Stranger? Or would three people be too much?
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 11:00 am

Don't worry, I won't be doing this for a while, so you and Tsurugi can go first.

Besides, doing the 1st quest alone would benefit my character development, since it'd give a sense of danger that she lacks for now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:13 pm

Would it be alright for me to DM Beautiful Stranger again for Hertzez' solo run, then?
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 6:20 pm

Totes cool with me. You can also join Idol Origins: even if you have a weakness, the midara used for said quest has tactics that rely more on defense and counterattacking with Stamina attacks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hasemeowikins

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 12:17 am

I'd like to do the next run of pervy preacher, whenever that is of course.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:14 am

So, it's been over a week since tsurugikage last logged on. What do? Are Erik and the Siren just sort of trapped in stasis until he decides to come back?
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:21 am

I'll PM him to see if he's still alive, if he doesn't respond by tomorrow he simply Defends.
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 11:35 am

Hey there C_C, I have a question about the angel's finisher, the one where she rides the victim's mast. I can't help but wonder how will this apply for female characters? Are you going to add another finisher exclusively for female or is there something else you already had in mind?
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:28 pm

My 'Im bored and have nothing else to do' side wants in on this. My lazy side wants to just sit back and watch.

I dont suppose Im allowed to make a female character?
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:59 pm

Yeah you can in fact i think there is at least one already xD
Back to top Go down
Hasemeowikins

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:21 pm

You should be able to, my character is female at least.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:19 pm

Female characters get an amended finisher that largely follows the pattern described(aerial scissoring and wingrubbing in case of the angel), so feel free to create one.
Back to top Go down
AnonyWriter

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:52 am

Hey guys, been reading this stuff for the past couple weeks. Good stuff! I'd be interested in playing, but I don't want to overload the GM's.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:54 am

You can always make a character sheet in advance, if there's a particularly high demand it's always possible to recruit more GMs.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:39 pm

Hey, Hasemeowikins, I could probably GM you're run for Pervy Preacher, if you're still up for it?
Back to top Go down
Hasemeowikins

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:53 pm

Sure, i'd be up for it whenever you are ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open RPG-Character Hub
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next