Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Open RPG-Character Hub

Go down 
+14
Yuna
AnonyWriter
PieForPi
anon64
hertzez
tsurugikage
Hasemeowikins
sarcasticspidey
SomeGuy
argaz003
Caustic_Clown
darksophina
Warrior of Darkness
LipsInfinity
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Caustic_Clown

Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:49 pm

Cool, your quest is ready, good luck, since you chose the toughest of the starter quests!
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 2:56 pm

For those who have reached Level 3 in the Journeyman Class, here are new abilities you can pick!
===================================================
Level 3-
Whirlwind-action-costs 4 Stamina
Hit all opponents for 2/3 of your total Power score for this attack. Due to the wildness of this attack, any succesful dodge by a target exhausts your
Stamina for another point.

Artful Dodger-action-costs 3 Stamina
Add a +2 bonus to all your total Reflex scores next turn. On any succesful dodge, the opponent that targeted you suffers 1 Stamina damage that ignores
Toughness score(but not damage prevention of other abilities).

Angry Assault-action-
This attack does damage equal to the difference between your maximum and current Stamina. However, you suffer 1/2 of said number as Stamina damage yourself.

Powerhold-action-costs 3 Stamina
Your attack has the chance to Constrict the target(Ailment 6, target can't take action until a succesful dice roll or the user takes another action, target suffers
-4 penalty to total Reflex score) on an Aim roll of 4 or higher.

Steel Will-action-costs 2 Willpower
You steel your will, giving you a +2 bonus to your Focus score for the next two turns!
=====================================================

New Quest unlocked!

=Idol Industry=(Level 2 characters and higher)
Difficulty Level: Medium
Posted By: The Church
Description: Someone is manufacturing and selling idols of barely dressed angels in lurid poses! This is a blasphemy against the church canon! We have a suspicion of where these items are created, it is up to you to investigate and stop it!
Reward: +1 Level, 300 coins, Perfume Bomb(1 per participating party member, single-use attack item, does 6 Willpower damage regardless of penalties/bonuses), Saint's Robes(body, +2 Focus, goes to the party member who injures the civilians least during the quest).
Hint: Most of the time taking out the ringleader is the best when dealing with a large group of enemies.
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 3:36 pm

Name: Jack
gold:35
accessory: anhk, Soldiers boots
inventory: holy water
St-15
Wp-15
P-6
S-1
T-4
F-1
A-3
R-2
Rec-1
Abilities Dual strike, temper

Ill take on the idol Industry quest after going to the shop and buying soldiers boots, a tonic and a minor stamina potion reducing my gold to 35
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 4:36 pm

Cool, I've set it in the standard pre-battle formatting(for here on out, if people could adhere to this formatting it would save me a bit of time):

Adventurer: Jack(Lv. 2 Journeyman)

Equipment:
Weapon: Worn Sword(+1 Power)
Body: Common Strategist's Robes(+1 Tougness)
Head: None
Feet: Soldier's Boots(+1 Toughness)
Accessory: Ankh(+1 Focus)

St-15
Wp-15
P-6(+1)
S-1
T-4(+2)
F-1(+1)
A-3
R-2
Rec-1

Abilities:
Dual Strike-action-costs 3 Stamina
Attack twice! The second attack has a -2 penalty to the total Aim score.
Temper-passive-
If you suffer Stamina damage, you'll gain a +2 bonus to the total Power score of your next attack.

Items: Minor Potion, Holy Water, Tonic
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 5:26 pm

Another concept I've introduced: Finishers. Since they're so popular in the scenario profiles, I ought to have them here too. Since failing a quest is now a slap on the wrist, Finishers happen when you mess up really badly. Once a host of conditions have been met, the more powerful midara can use the Finisher on you to defeat you(mostly at the point at which you're likely to be defeated by regular attacks anyway), and this gives you a Kink, which is a weakness that acts up in battles(for example, bonus Willpower damage if midara group on you since you find that hot, bonus Willpower damage when bound, bonus Willpower damage when mindcontrolled, etcetera, etcetera).

I may have also mentioned Summons-you get a midara as a Summon once you defeat her in battle by depleting her Willpower. You can do this the best by just letting her deplete it using her powers and then finishing her off with a Willpower attack. Summons cost Willpower, and mostly consist of that specific midara using her signature technique. Some of the more powerful abilities can only be obtained this way early on.

I also want to take this moment to thank you guys for the enthusiasm in participating in this.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 5:35 pm

Name: Nir
Outfit: simple leather and metal chest armour, wears a dark grey hooded cloak at all times
Weapon: Sickle
Skin Colour: White
Hair Colour: White
Eye Colour: Yellow
Three Personality Traits: Quiet, Calculating, Fast
Background: Nir doesn't remember much of his past, just fleeting glimpses. He woke up in a forest one day with only his gear, a bag of gold, and a note addressed to himself explaining his name and that Midara wronged him, and are responsible for his memory loss, he wandered the wilderness until he found a town where he rented a room in a local in and watched the message board for anyone needing Midara dealt with.

St-15
Wp-18
P-4
S-1
T-2
F-1
A-3
R-5
Rec-1

Ability: Nimble

I'll head to the second quest
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:03 pm

Was going to start Idol Industry btw, just incase you missed it
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:06 pm

(Wait caustic, cos I'm a new lv 1. What quests can I join)
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:09 pm

I'll finish the two ongoing quests first, in case more people want to join groups(also running 3 quests at once is probably my limit).

^You can join all the quests in the opening post, or a Level 2 quest if together with a character of that level or higher.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:11 pm

Can I drop into stay the night then?
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:13 pm

I'll ask SomeGuy if he's okay with it, then you have my blessing.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:14 pm

Sounds good
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:41 pm

(Me being the first person to lose. (Accomplishment) can you please explain what happens now)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:27 am

(In fact i think i was the first even we completed the quest but i dunno xD)
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:42 am

(if you lost, you get 1/2 level in experience, and if you trigger a Finisher, a Weakness. However, if you're out of commission and another party member still wins, you still win the quest and the weakness goes away)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:48 am

Having made it back to town, Kalin decides to take another crack at the Hunter quest and get revenge on the Driad
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 5:26 am

Logan's stat update

St-18
Wp-21
P-3
S-1
T-2
F-3
A-4
R-3
Rec-1

-------
I'll take the Artful Dodger skill and go to the town shop
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:31 am

You have 225 coins, what do you want to buy?
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:38 am

I'll buy a Minor Potion, a Holy Water and a Tonic leaving my money on 90 coins, then i'll go to the armory and buy soldier's boots leaving my money on 20 coins

Also i'd like to start Who Hunts Whom
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:02 am

(Lipsinfinity, Neku, do you want to do that quest together?)

Cool, you can put your new abilities and equipment selections in this format.

Adventurer: *name*(*level* *class*)

Equipment:
Weapon: *equipment name(stat bonus)*
Body: '        '
Head: '        '
Feet: '            '
Accessory: '           '

Stats:
St-stat(+equipment bonus)
Wp-
P-
S-
T-
F-
A-
R-
Rec-

Abilities:
(full ability text-active)
(full ability text-passive)

Items: (usable items plus number)
Coins: (number of coins left)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:19 am

I don't have any problem with doing the quest together.
Here woth the format you asked
Adventurer: Logan Thackeray(3 Journeyman)
Equipment:
Weapon: Nostalgic Bow(+1 Attack, +2 on total Aim score against Flying midara)
Body: Common Hunter's Garb(+1 Tougness)
Head: Hunter's Cap (+1 Aim)
Feet: Soldier's Boots (+1 Toughness)
Accessory: None
Stats:
St-18
Wp-21
P-3
S-1
T-2 (Common Hunter's Garb +1 Tougness, Soldier's Boots +1 Toughness) = 4
F-3
A-4 (Hunter's Cap +1 Aim) = 5
R-3
Rec-1

Abilities:
- Sharpen Sight-action-costs 2 Willpower
You observe the movements of the opponent carefully, giving you a +2 bonus to your total Aim score on your next two turns!
- Artful Dodger-action-costs 3 Stamina
Add a +2 bonus to all your total Reflex scores next turn. On any succesful dodge, the opponent that targeted you suffers 1 Stamina damage that ignores Toughness score(but not damage prevention of other abilities).
- Tackle-action-costs 2 Stamina
Your attack has the chance to Wind the target(Ailment 6, can't take action the next turn other than defend or use items) on an Aim roll of 4 or higher.

Items: Minor Potion x1, Holy Water x1, Tonic x1, Worn Sword(+1 Power) x1
Coins: 20
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:35 am

Sure
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 8:35 am

Will do, you can restart the quest in the relevant thread!
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:27 am

Three quests completed, you have now unlocked Meeting on the Midara!

=Meeting on the Midara=(lv. 3 or higher, minimum amount of three party members)
Difficulty Level: Medium
Posted By: The Village people
Description: ~Wanted: bodyguards for a meeting of the local government, clergy and businessowners on what to do about the increased midara activity this past month~
Reward: +1 Level, 400 coins, Improved Potion(1 per partcipating party member), Weapon Upgrade(depends on Weapon carried by each party member)
Hint: Remember, all you have to do is hold out.

Next quest up is Idol Industry for darksophina, any others who wants to join in if he's okay with that?
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:41 pm

Name:Kirito
Outfit:Light Armor, Covered by a Dark Cloak
Weapon: 2 One-Handed Swords
Skin Colour:Tan
Hair Colour:Black
Eye Colour:Gray/Black
Three Personality Traits:Sarcastic, Intelligent, Kind
Background-Swordsman who enjoys taking on quests for the fun of it and is determined to help passerby's as well as friends no matter the consequences.
Accessory:Tonic
Lovers Pendant
St-16
Wp-18
P-3
S-2
T-3
F-2
A-3
R-3
Rec-1

Ability-Dual Strike
Angry Assualt
Artfull Dodger

---------------------------------------------
Kirito decides to pay a visit to the shop before attempting the Slumber Party Mission
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open RPG-Character Hub
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next