Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Open RPG-Character Hub

Go down 
+14
Yuna
AnonyWriter
PieForPi
anon64
hertzez
tsurugikage
Hasemeowikins
sarcasticspidey
SomeGuy
argaz003
Caustic_Clown
darksophina
Warrior of Darkness
LipsInfinity
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:05 pm

Sure I'm okay with him joining
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:57 am

anon64, you're still allowed to pick two Lv. 1/3 abilities for your level up before joining Idol Industry.

Hasemeo, your quest will start once the Who Hunts Whom is finished.

Also, in the light of this jewel I've decided to reward expanded backstories in the vein of this encounter with personalized quests, which will also yield equipment tailored to your character: https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t1276-a-beautiful-night-and-possibly-other-musings#10746
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:18 am

Would we just update our previous character page or add a new one?
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:47 am

I had the idea that you take your character's background and write a story with it in the Stories, like  argaz did: What set Kirito out on his quest to help other people? How did his first encounter with the midara go? That sort of stuff. It doesn't have to be that long, as long as it has a proper flow. I'll give another example shortly.

Also, I'd like to try this system on the other end myself. hasemeo, is it okay with you if we attempt the first quest together?

Name: Duke Steel
Outfit: Threadbare Noble's Outfit
Weapon: Worn Whip
Skin Colour: Tan
Hair Colour: Red
Eye Colour: Brown
Personality: Boastful, Competitive, Greedy

Background: Born into wealth, Duke was named after the aristocratic title by his aspirational parents. He, however, is not of noble birth, but comes from a merchant family. He had little interest in the business, instead choosing to spend his time writing scandalous poetry, drinking and wooing the ladies, viewing the latter as a challenge. There was not a heart he did not attempt to break. After a particularly embarassing night of revelry, his parents kicked him out into the world in order to make something of himself. On the winds of a rumor, he heard of corners of the world that were plagued by midara. Deciding that saving the world while being hit on by attractive women was a fate too good to pass up, he set out determined to conquer these damsels.  

Duke-Journeyman(Lv. 1)

Weapon: Worn Whip(Power +1)
Body: Threadbare Nobleman's Outfit(Toughness +1)
Head: none
Feet: Leather Boots(Reflex +1)
Accessory: none

Stats:
St-15
Wp-15
P-3
S-4
T-3
F-1
A-3
R-2
Rec-1

Abilities:
Temper-passive-
If you suffer Stamina damage, you'll gain a +2 bonus to the total Power score of your next attack.

Items: none
Coins: none

Last edited by Caustic_Clown on Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:02 am

(Am I still queued up for idol industry caustic?
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:11 am

Jep, but you can still pick out abilities/shop because of the coins and level ups you gained during your previous quest. Do you want to do that now, or wait till after you finish Idol Industry?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:39 am

I'll do it after idol
Back to top Go down
Hasemeowikins

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:05 pm

Sure C_C, i'd love to have the company as it were. Also i have to say i really liked that expanded story for kirito, top notch for sure.
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:27 pm

Kalin stat updates:

St- 24
Wp- 15
P- 6
S- 2
T- 2
F- 1
A- 3
R- 3
Rec- 1

----------

Goes to village shop to buy a new pair of brass knuckles

Current Gold: 250

Last edited by LipsInfinity on Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:38 pm

@LipsInfinity

You purchase the Spiked Knuckles and have 50 coins left. Do you want to also pick an ability from the lv. 1/3 Journeyman abilities?

Then the whole template would look like this:
Adventurer: Kalin(lv. 3.5 Journeyman)

Equipment:
Weapon: Spiked Knuckles(+2 Power)
Body: Common Travel Clothes(+1 Tougness)
Head: Hunter's Cap(+1 Aim)
Feet: Leather Boots(+1 Reflex)
Accesoire: None

Stats:
St- 21(if you meant to boost Stamina, stat points invested there translate into an upgrade of +3, just as with Willpower, but you already invested 2 points in Power and Sensuality, so I assume this was a typo)
Wp- 15
P- 6(+2)
S- 2
T- 2(+1)
F- 1
A- 3(+1)
R- 3(+1)
Rec- 1

Abilities:
-Dual Strike-action-costs 3 Stamina
Attack twice! The second attack has a -2 penalty to the total Aim score.
Temper-passive-
If you suffer Stamina damage, you'll gain a +2 bonus to the total Power score of your next attack.
(whatever ability you pick)

Inventory: 1xHerbs
Remaining coins: 50

@anon 64
Your character has arrived in the Idol Industry quest.

Also:
New Quest unlocked!
=Digging Your Heels In=(Level 3 characters and higher)
Difficulty Level: Easy
Posted By: The Mayor
Description: Now it's the miners complaining that a midara is digging around in their workplace, causing tremors. I don't know what a temptress would be mining there, but I want you to chase her away before she causes a collapse.
Reward: +1 Level, 300 coins, Throwing Dart(single-use attack item, does 6 Stamina damage regardless of penalties/bonuses, 3 per party member), Miner's Cap(halves the bonuses/penalties of Field Effects, goes to the party member who does the most Stamina damage during the battle)
Hint: A midara who mines must be pretty strong, makes sure your Stamina, Power and Toughness are up to par!
*Unlocks new subclass!*
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:49 pm

Adventurer: Logan Thackeray (4 Journeyman)
Equipment:
Weapon: Nostalgic Bow(+1 Attack, +2 on total Aim score against Flying midara)
Body: Common Hunter's Garb(+1 Tougness)
Head: Hunter's Cap (+1 Aim)
Feet: Soldier's Boots (+1 Toughness)
Accessory: None
Stats:
St-21
Wp-21
P-3
S-2
T-2 (Common Hunter's Garb +1 Tougness, Soldier's Boots +1 Toughness) = 4
F-3
A-4 (Hunter's Cap +1 Aim) = 5
R-3
Rec-1

Abilities:
- Sharpen Sight-action-costs 2 Willpower
You observe the movements of the opponent carefully, giving you a +2 bonus to your total Aim score on your next two turns!
- Artful Dodger-action-costs 3 Stamina
Add a +2 bonus to all your total Reflex scores next turn. On any succesful dodge, the opponent that targeted you suffers 1 Stamina damage that ignores Toughness score(but not damage prevention of other abilities).
- Tackle-action-costs 2 Stamina
Your attack has the chance to Wind the target(Ailment 6, can't take action the next turn other than defend or use items) on an Aim roll of 4 or higher.
- Dual Strike-action-costs 3 Stamina
Attack twice! The second attack has a -2 penalty to the total Aim score.

Items: Minor Potion x1, Holy Water x1, Tonic x1, Worn Sword(+1 Power) x1
Coins: 170

Also i would like to join the group for slumber party
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:58 pm

Swell, then the quest waiting line is this, I believe:

Beautiful Stranger-
Hasemeowikins
Caustic_Clown

Slumber Party-
SomeGuy(away on quest, if said quest takes long he'll drop in later)
Warrior of Darkness
(one more participant recommended)
Back to top Go down
Hasemeowikins

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:07 pm

Sounds like a plan. I'll be online for the next 3 days nearly all hours of the day, on vacation at the moment.
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:17 pm

Corrected the typo and yeah I'll add the Whirlwind ability and take the mining quest
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:22 pm

If possible, I'd like to sign up for Slumber Party once my other quest is all set.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:54 pm

I'd like to participate in slumber party too when I am finished with my current quest please
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:57 pm

same here
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:00 pm

It's probably handy to split it into two divisions then, since we have six people wanting to do said quest.

I'll start Digging Your Heels In tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:00 pm

Same here ya hear
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:49 pm

Name: Erik
Outfit: A blue t-shirt, and baggy brown pants
Weapon: Sword
Skin Colour: Tan
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Green
Three Personality Traits: Driven, shy around people he doesn't know, caring.
Background: Erik used to live a peaceful life in a small village. That changed when traders on route to the village kept vanishing. Erik and his best friend, Alice, managed to discover that it was a Midara plot, but both succumbed to the temptress. Both young warriors were forced to flee as everyone they ever knew and loved was enslaved. Erik now works as an Adventurer both in order to train so that he may one day reclaim his home town, and to care for Alice, who was traumatized by the ordeal.

Equipment:
Weapon: Worn Sword(Power+1)
Armor: Common Cloak(Toughness+1)
Head: None
Feet: Leather Boot:(Reflex+1)
Accessory: None

Journeyman Level 1
St-15
Wp-15
P-4(+1)
S-1
T-3(+1)
F-2
A-3
R-2(+1)
Rec-1

Abilities:
Nimble-passive-
If you roll a 5 or higher on the dice roll for Reflex, you gain a +1 bonus to your next total Reflex score.
---

I hope I'm doing this right.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:10 pm

Jep, character sheet is all good, which quest would you like to join first?
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:28 pm

Pervy Preacher, I guess.

And do you want me to GM Beautiful Stranger for you and Hasemeowikins?
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:40 pm

Cool, I'll start Pervy Preacher shortly somewhere this week.

You GMíng Beautiful Stranger would be awesome, I believe sarcasticspidey wants to join too.
Back to top Go down
Hasemeowikins

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:41 pm

This sounds like a great idea, i like your eye for detail pi. Obviously the same could be said for you c_c
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:54 pm

Caustic_Clown wrote:
Cool, I'll start Pervy Preacher shortly somewhere this week.

You GMíng Beautiful Stranger would be awesome, I believe sarcasticspidey wants to join too.

Does he? His last post said he want's to be in Slumber Party. How about I just start with you two and he can join in if he wants?

But before I begin, C_C, do you have a Finisher in mind for the Siren? The last time this quest was run was before that mechanic was implemented. Do you have one in mind, does she just not have one, or should I come up with one myself?

And just for curiosity's sake, what happens if someone gets hit with a finisher that gives them a Weakness they already have? Does it take up their second Weakness Slot? Does it stack, refreshing the time limit and increasing damage done by it? Or does nothing happen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open RPG-Character Hub
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next