Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Open RPG-Character Hub

Go down 
+14
Yuna
AnonyWriter
PieForPi
anon64
hertzez
tsurugikage
Hasemeowikins
sarcasticspidey
SomeGuy
argaz003
Caustic_Clown
darksophina
Warrior of Darkness
LipsInfinity
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Yuna

Yuna

Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:44 pm

Y'know what would be cool?

A Valentines event.

/saysthepersonwhohasn'tmadeacharacterhereyet.
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 5:29 pm

For anyone interested, I posted a new story in "A Beautiful Night" thread.

Also, would anyone be interested in DMing Stay The Night? I'd like to try it while waiting for Slumber Party, if possible.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 7:28 am

Alright, argaz003, I started up a new round of Stay the Night for you.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:38 pm

Apologies for being AWOL, but I've been crazy busy with committees and thesis. Should be able to properly make time somewhere later this week.
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:19 am

I might be interested in joining this as a player.

So basically I just use the template in the starting post of this topic and put it in the "Profile Updates" section to create a new character?
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 10:52 am

Yep, though the template in the opening post of the Profile Updates thread is a completer version.
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:14 pm

OK, wrote up the character.

To queue for a new quest, do you post what you would like in this topic or in the waiting list now?

I think I would like to try for Pervy Preacher. I guess I could join in someone else but I'm not sure if there's any other freshies around since I would probably only drag down a more experienced party right now.
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:29 pm

I'm still a freshy, my level is still 1 and my quest is at its finale. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:44 pm

Willing to team up with you on your next quest if you want
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:45 pm

I'll tag along then if you want to tackle pervy preacher
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 2:38 am

You post the next quest you want to do in the waiting list, yes.
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:10 am

Just wanted to say that I've changed Vivi's iron armor to leather armor instead for easier access to her body Razz

Just like this:
https://cdn.artstation.rocks/p/assets/images/images/000/423/839/large/-05-2.jpg?1421894941

http://www.medieval-gothic-clothing.com/grosePhoto/tops/ayla/0.jpg

I hope that's okay.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:54 am

No problem, the stat bonus remains unchanged.
Back to top Go down
WanderingKnight

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:42 pm

This thread looks pretty fun. I'm just gonna watch for now, rather than take part and be "that LVL 1 character created by a younger sibling".

I've DM'd, and explored enough, as a PC; to cringe at the thought of, causing a high level party to wipe in that way (I'm thankful to have never seen such examples, either.)
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 5:01 am

I'll introduce powerleveling for new participants by the time the next hub rolls around(occurs after the quest that follows Meeting the Midara is completed).
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 5:09 am

Thats great because a friend of mine would like to join but has the same problem that Wandering, she doesn't want to bother people with her lvl 1 character xD
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 1:18 pm

Caustic_Clown wrote:
I'll introduce powerleveling for new participants by the time the next hub rolls around(occurs after the quest that follows Meeting the Midara is completed).
I'm still level 1 right now, will I get this too?
Back to top Go down
Carthac

Carthac

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 5:35 pm

Hi. Didn't know if this thread was still alive or not, so... I'm just going to leave this here and back away slowly.

Name: John Caldwell
Outfit: Leather Armour
Weapon: Blackjack
Skin Colour: Fair
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Pale Blue
Three Personality Traits: Loyal, Pragmatic, Ruthless

Background: Born into a destitute family of slum-dwellers, Caldwell had to grow up faster than a lot of kids his age. Realising that the job prospects on offer for an uneducated teenager were slim, he turned to less... wholesome means to help contribute to the family budget. A pocket picked here, a discreet blackjack to the gut and a hastily snatched pouch in a dark alleyway there... nothing that really caught the eyes of the already overworked city guardsmen.

However, despite the ends he had in mind, his folks didn't believe they justified the means, and swiftly disowned him when they found out that his money wasn't coming from a "job down at the docks" at all. Suddenly on his own and with nothing but the clothes on his back, his last "pay check" and the blackjack that had served him so well over the years, he decided to strike out on his own for a bit, using the money to get himself some proper armour and enough provisions to last him until he reached the capital.

For now, he's happy to go on making some real money chasing up lucrative bounties (and maybe getting into a good old-fashioned brawl or two), but he still holds onto the hope that he can go home one day and somehow make things right...

A calculating, occasionally brutal thug-for-hire who still has a few shreds of decency left in him.

Stats:

St- 15
Wp- 15
P- 4
S- 1
T- 3
F- 1
A- 4
R- 2
Rec- 1

Ability: Temper

Last edited by Serraxas on Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:47 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Recalibrating the flux capacitor.)
Back to top Go down
Carthac

Carthac

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 1:10 pm

Hi. Silly question, I know, but one I feel needs to be asked- assuming my character, John Caldwell, gets approved, how do I go about applying for a quest? Do I PM the creator of the enemy I'd like to fight and plan it out with them, look for a "quest thread" or do something else entirely?

Apologies for the imbecile-tier questions, I'm still new to RPing.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 6:03 am

It's all a tad dead, I'm afraid, but what we used to do is that you pick a quest and then go to this thread to make the request: https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t1284-open-rpg-quest-waiting-line
Back to top Go down
Carthac

Carthac

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 6:25 am

Duly noted, Caustic. Thanks for getting back to me on this, too- obvious question is whether you've got the time to spare to DM something like this before I go flogging more dead hor- uh, threads, though. Fingers crossed on my end- from what I've seen of your old OpenRPG threads, you've got a pretty solid writing style.
Back to top Go down
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Kai Hitsuko-Master Thief!   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 4:53 am

Name: Kai Hitsuko

Outfit:

-> Hooded cloak/face mask: (+1 resistance to kiss/lipstick effects/scent effects)
-> Leather boots (+1 to reflex)
-> Leather wrist guards (+1 to defense)
-> Black Tunic
-> Black trousers

Weapon:

-> Crescent-shaped daggers (Slashing)
-> Bow w/ arrows (Piercing)

Skin Colour: Lightly-tanned

Hair Colour: Dark brown

Eye Colour: Forest Green

Three Personality Traits: Focused, Goal-oriented, Cynical

Background: "The Hand" exists solely as an organization of the best-trained thieves, excelling in their field of stealing prized-possessions and well-kept secrets. Hiding in the shadows, no single member of "The Hand" knows more about one another than what they are told. No main base exists, nor are they contacted directly by their "masters" unless absolutely necessary. Even then, proxies relay the details of the meeting point and the member is often blindfolded to prevent them from identifying the upper echelon or their peers.

Kai is one of the few members of "The Hand" whom has seen at least one of the "masters", though not by accident. In his childhood years, Kai was recruited through being kidnapped near his home and brought to the one who would become his teacher. Taught in the arts of thievery and educated on the tenets, he excelled in his field. He learned later that his teacher was also a "Master" and thus someone whom he should aspire to replace.

The Midara are an existence when threatens the status quo, and thus potentially impedes "The Hand" by limiting their reach. Kai's single-minded task is to cause the Midara as much frustration as possible while making off with possessions of theirs which could aid his organization in the future.

St-15
Wp-15
P-3
S-1
T-2
F-2
A-3
R-4
Rec-1

Ability

Nimble-passive-
If you roll a 5 or higher on the dice roll for Reflex, you gain a +1 bonus to your next total Reflex score.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Character Hub   Open RPG-Character Hub - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open RPG-Character Hub
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7