Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Magnus (SoloWingPixy) vs. Princess Peach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sfbirdie

Magnus (SoloWingPixy) vs. Princess Peach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnus (SoloWingPixy) vs. Princess Peach   Magnus (SoloWingPixy) vs. Princess Peach - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 6:22 am

The princess had him right where she wanted him. Knowing that he wouldn't resist her anymore, he gave his member a few last kisses, before standing up and planting one on his lips. She then proceeds to take her dress off, leaving her only in her lingerie, and walks towards her bed, laying down on it as she turns towards Magnus.

Peach's blow: 80
"Come on, my knight! Come over here so that our night can finally begin!" She rubs her voluptuous assets with her hands, then brings them to her lips and blows three more hearts at his crotch. The first one feels like she is sucking on him again. The second one is a new feeling, but the softness of it makes no room for doubt; it's the soft feeling of her breasts rubbing against him. The final one barrages him with pleasure, it's as if she is once again forcing her ass against him...

Peach: Stamina 8
Magnus: Willpower 1
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Magnus (SoloWingPixy) vs. Princess Peach   Magnus (SoloWingPixy) vs. Princess Peach - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 7:08 pm

The dam shattered.

Magnus couldn't take it anymore. His fighting spirit all but forgotten, his strength sapped from his body, he crawled on his hands and knees toward the bed. Some tiny, insignificant voice inside his mind screamed at him not to give up, that he had to keep fighting, no matter the cost. He looked up at the princess, and her invitation to experience pleasure unimaginable quickly smothered that voice.

The princess' hellish teasing had him on the brink. He was so close to release...a new voice, this one sweet and gentle, whispered that all he had to do was give in. Surrender to that beautiful woman waiting for you on the bed, it murmured, let her spirit away all your worries. She'll take care of everything.

Magnus couldn't refuse--and why would you want to?--so he weakly pulled himself up onto the bed, and into the princess' waiting embrace.

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Magnus (SoloWingPixy) vs. Princess Peach   Magnus (SoloWingPixy) vs. Princess Peach - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 2:32 am

His final resistance broke, Peach smiled at Magnus as he finally gives in. As he climbs onto the bed, Peach wraps her arms around him, letting his head lay down on her chest as she kisses his forehead.

Peach's gloves: 22
"Well then mister, shall I make you my knight then?" She starts kissing him on her lips, as her hand starts moving down towards his member. Unable to put up any resistance, Magnus merely groans as he feels her stroking him. She then suddenly starts jerking with an incredible speed, breaking his body's own final resistance.

Magnus: Willpower 0!

Caught off guard by her sudden roughness, Magnus' eyes fly open as his body arches in pleasure. His semen flies out, and it lands on her hand, which Peach licks up playfully while still laying against him. The two lay next to each other for a few minutes, panting, calming down as Peach occasionaly pulled him in for another round of kisses. Then, out of his high, Magnus remembers his promise he made with her. He turns to her and says: "Miss, you said it would only take this, so can I leav-", but he is abruptly cut off as Peach once again began jerking on his member. "What are you talking about? This is an all-night ceremony, meaning we'll be here for the next ten hours..."

The night continues on like that. She continued to stroke him, and every time he would try to go against her, she started getting rough again, making his protests fade in his pleasure. When he would finally go limp, the princess would stand up, walk away for a few seconds, and come back with some kind of red mushroom. Making him eat it, he would suddenly be full of power again, and their fun would once again continue on.

After more then nine hours of this, dawn was about to break. Peach climbed on top of him, as his hands started holding the behind that had tormented him earlier this evening. "Alright mister, the ceremony is almost over. Just one last thing before you can be named my knight!" With that, she dropped down onto his member. "A royal creampie, that's how we end it!" she says cheerfully, as she starts bouncing on top of him, kissing him as he is forced to cum inside. After his final cumshot, dawn finally arrived, and the princess released him from her grip. "My knight, I have a first, special task for you." she whispered in his ear. "There's a princess living in a desert land far away called Sabasaland who is also under attack. As a knight, you will help her, right...?" She then makes Magnus and his armor float with magic, and they are lied down outside her room, with the door locking behind him...

--
Better luck next time, SoloWingPixy! I hope you enjoyed our session. If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to hear your thoughts on what you liked and what you think I could have done better.

And with that, my "first" RP session is finally over. I must admit, I had a load of fun writing this. And some of the things you acted really made me laugh out loud too! I really hope you'll RP with me again sometime. See you next time, SoloWingPixy!
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Magnus (SoloWingPixy) vs. Princess Peach   Magnus (SoloWingPixy) vs. Princess Peach - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 4:11 am

Magnus laid there a while, his mind slowly going over last night as he recovered from its events. He slowly rose up from the floor once he had the strength to do so, and after taking one last look at the locked door behind him, he grabbed his poleaxe and sauntered out of the hall, making his way toward the castle entrance. I suppose I could use a bit of a break before heading off to Lothric, he thought to himself. Whoever's attacking Sabasaland couldn't be half as bad as the enemies I'll face there. He furrowed his brow. Still, I can't help but feel as though I've heard of this place before. Sabasaland...Sabasa...Sabasa...Ah, I remember now. That one desert kingdom, with the nearby pyramid, and the warrior-king, and the...monster...girls...

Magnus stopped. He groaned.

It looked like his troubles were just beginning...
--
Thanks, I had a great time with this too! This is actually my first RP as well--mostly, anyway. There was a multi-person one that went on a bit and then fizzled out, but other than that, this is it. As for feedback, well...uh...uhhh...

I dunno, the only things that immediately come to mind are things I messed up on (GIVE MAGNUS SOME MORE MOVES, LIKE JESUS CHRIST MAN). I guess...um...I noticed you were sorta changing tenses a lot? Y'know, past, present, future, all that got sorta mixed up? Yeah, you know I'm really stretching to find negatives when I'm harping on your freakin' grammar.

Got a lot of good things to say, though. I like how you evolved Peach's attacks a bit as the fight went on to make them naughtier as her opponent lost willpower; really nice touch, there. Your descriptions of what happened each turn were nice and long (I'm personally pretty miffed whenever someone skimps on that part of an RP, especially for the midara's moves...I mean, it's what we're all here for, right?), and Peach's attacks themselves were pretty varied. Maybe if I had to say something on that front, I'd suggest making more unique attacks in terms of mechanics instead of variants on "attack for X damage". I mean, you already did pretty well there--a bind and the crown mechanic are both excellent additions to her moveset--but for future characters, I'd suggest having a couple more special moves. I dunno, just my personal preference for that sorta deal, which you might've been able to tell from Magnus' (unfortunately limited) moveset.

Another thing--I really liked having Peach react and comment on what Magnus was doing (and giving Magnus some great stuff to react to, himself). It ties into what I said earlier about having nice and long descriptions of the turns--since you're the GM, you know what's going to happen to both parties in that turn, so you can make the actions of both characters react and intertwine in interesting ways, which I thought you did pretty well.

In short, I can't wait to RP with you again! I've actually got a midara cooking up right now in a Google Doc; once she's finished, how's about we switch roles? I'd love to see how ya fight from the other side of the board. Until then...

"Yo, buddy. Still alive? ...And thanks, friend. See you again."
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Magnus (SoloWingPixy) vs. Princess Peach   Magnus (SoloWingPixy) vs. Princess Peach - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 4:53 am

Thanks for the feedback! First off, a quick mistake on my part, as I meant Sarasaland instead of Sabasaland, referring to Daisy's kingdom. Oh well, you picked it up pretty well, so it's fine, I guess Razz

About the tenses, English isn't my first language, so I'm sure I've made some mistakes, but I hope you can forgive me for it.

The getting naughtier as time goes on is something I'm planning to do in most RP's. The midara will slowly go from merely seducing with kisses and winks to more sexual stuff, when the hero/heroine has lost at least half of his/her willpower. For this reason, I also made the attack descriptions in the biographies so short: they're merely guidelines, to give an idea of how the moves generally work. You're rarely in a position to use a move exactly as it is written, and so I try to make the move different every time it is used.

And sure, I'll challenge your midara when the time comes! See you then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magnus (SoloWingPixy) vs. Princess Peach   Magnus (SoloWingPixy) vs. Princess Peach - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magnus (SoloWingPixy) vs. Princess Peach
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3