Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spike vs Pash II(End)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Celesty

Celesty

Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 8:24 am

"Oh it is not to bad dealing with it. That and I've become *giggle* quite good at it over the years."

"But what about you? Are you still chasing monkeys to safely stop them from terrorizing your town?"

"I think I saw a man with a grill selling hamburgers right over... Ah yes, see? Right there. Can we go there? It is good to support someone out here cooking so that everyone can enjoy the festival, no?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 8:28 am

"Yeah...And after SOMEBODY made fun of a few of my gadgets, I got some new ones...Roller blades instead of my hula hoop, and a gun that can shoot balls of plasma, as well as nets. Not as fun as using an actual net, though...Or good for cardio."

At the mention of Hamburgers, Spike wiped his mouth, trying to remove any drool that might have been there. "That...Sounds delicious. Let's do it!"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 8:47 am

"Well it is good that you a modernizing your gear in response to *giggle* valid criticisms off their effectiveness as opposed to stubbornly sticking with sub-optimal tools, no?"

"Alright then, lets just walk towards where all that lovely smelling smoke is coming from."

When they got to the vendor, Pash spoke first.

"Hello mister hamburger chef," Pash said with her usual chaming smile. "Could I please have one of your delicious looking hamburgers?... Could you please put extra tomatoes on it?... why thank you."

Then she steped aside so Spike could order.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 9:09 am

"Eh, true...But I just...I don't know. I guess I'm attached to those gadgets. I used them since I was ten, and they've been by my side ever since."

As Pash ordered, Spike dug his hands into his pockets, rummaging around before removing his wallet. "I'll take a burger as well....Extra bacon please....I'm paying for the two of us." A blush. "No, she is not my girlfriend..Thank you."

Once the transaction was completed, Spike stood by Pash, hands in his pockets. "Should be a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 6:33 pm

Pash watched the man work his craft, enjoying the sizzling sound of the patty being placed on the grill.

"Ah, I would not dare even think about being your girlfriend Spike. I don't want your idol girlfriend coming after me with a vengeance for trying to steal her man *giggle*"

"So are you on vacation now? You sounded like you were quite the busy boy when we last talked."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 7:10 pm

"Hah....I've been working nonstop. Danger never sleeps and all that. Between that and everything else, like school and the like..."

A sigh escaped Spike as he slumped forward, exhaustion evident on his features.

"I'm drained...Doesnt help that I havent run into any of these so called 'Midara.'"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 9:29 pm

"Well I'm sure your town appreciates all the work you are doing to keep them safe."

"Wait, you are actively trying to run into midara? Are you sure that is a wise move?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 6:46 am

"Oh, no! I'm not trying to run into any Midara. I honestly thought at least one or two would....you know. Show up. But nothing. Maybe I should travel...If there are any of them causing trouble for people, the least I can do is try and stop them." He scratched his cheek, confusion evident on his face.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 7:47 pm

Pash was now confused as well.

"Wait, I don't get it. Shouldn't you be happy you have not run into any midara? If you want to keep people safe from danger, isn't not getting any traces in midara in your city a good thing?"

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 7:50 pm

"...."

Welp. His brain was fried.

"I...guess. I'm not good at explaining it...I think I'm annoyed because there's a chance that there are Midara causing trouble all through the world...But I can't go and help, because the moment I leave here, the monkeys will probably terrorize the town. You are right that I should be happy that they're not attacking my town...And I am. I just...I wish I could do more."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:12 pm

"Oh, I see. Well, you can't do everything now can you. You are already busy enough as it is, no? So just focus on being the best guardian you can be for your own city. Like you said, if you started trying to do even more, you would just be putting your city in danger."

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:24 pm

"Mmmm..." He didn't seem convinced. However, the smell of finished burgers perked him right up. Walking forward, he thanked the cook and took said burgers, handing one off to his midara(Midara? Midaran? Midarese? Midarite...?) companion. "Here you are."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 9:21 am

"Eh, you don't seem convinced? You really are looking to go toe to toe with midara aren't you."

Pash took her burger and then took a bite.

"It's really delicious Mr. burger cook! Thank you so much for cooking them."

She then turned back to Spike.

"Well, if that is what you want to do, that is what you want to do. I can't stop you. I just feel it is important you keep in mind that most midara are not going to be as *giggle* sweet to you as I was."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 9:32 am

"Ah yes...Sweet." He's got a teasing grin. "I'm not sure...All I remember is getting knocked about for a bit....And something about a teddy bear. And then put into a coma. Not sure how that was sweet..."

Yes, he's purposefully leaving out the admittedly pleasurable moments.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 11:32 pm

"Getting knocked about? Really? After all I did to be gentle with you. Not to mention patient."

"Well, remember or don't, if you want proof that I was sweet, you are alive right now, arn't you?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 6:39 am

"I was trying to get a rise out of you, and I have failed miserably. Oh woe is me." Spike chuckled. "And yes...I am alive. It was certainly a memorable experience...Though I wonder if the results would be the same were we to fight again."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 6:09 pm

"Oh? What what do you remember most about it," asked Pash slyly.

"So let me get this straight. You are in a park that has a festival going on, it is a beautiful day, you got a hamburger in your hand and a girl by your side, are you thoughts are: "boy, I sure would like to attack her with these weapons I have."

"I sometimes wonder about you boys."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 6:21 pm

"Mainly you being my first kiss. And the...interesting way you fought. As for fighting you again....Not during a festival. Of course not."

Spike took a bite of his burger, chewing slowly as he contemplated how he wanted to word his next few sentences.

"I...want to say that if you need help..With anything. I'm always down for helping you. Be it burning off energy, needing a place to crash, going...I dunno, shopping. We're friends, and I'm more than willing to help you out in whatever way I can."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 8:08 pm

"Ah that is a lovely thing for you to say. Far nicer than *giggle* hinting at wanting to fight me again. I really appreciate it Spike, but I'm a big girl, and I can take care of myself. In fact, I've become quite good at it over the years."

"There is no shortage of boys silly enough to want to fight me. I actually have a place to sleep, believe it or not, and while it is very cute of you to offer to take me shopping, I have no desire to bore you with such a girly activity. In fact, I wholeheartedly recommend you never make that offer to another girl again. Because if you do, she might take you up on it."

"Next thing you know, you are looking at silly girly thing after silly girly thing with no end in sight. Then she is going to pressure you into buying things for her that cost way more than you have ever spent in one place. Then she is going to make you carry her stuff. Ah, it would just be all sorts of *giggle* metal torture for you."

"I know that as a young lad, shopping seems like the thing you are supposed to do with a girl, but I personally believe that it is something for girls to do with other girls. There are better ways for girls and boys to spend time together. Like cooking together or exercising together. Not having some girl drag you around a bunch of stuff you have absolutely no interest in."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 8:18 pm

"...."

Slowly, Spike's expression shifted to one of horror. Everything she described sounded...terrifying. "Nope. No. Nu-uh. I refuse. I would rather fight Specter again, without my gadgets. That sounds horrible!

I mean, I'm all for helping people out, but I got bills to pay, surprisingly enough!"

Taking a few deep breaths to compose himself, he looked at her. "I stand by what I said though...If anything ever pops up, and you want my help for something, you can contact me. I'll do what I can....Though if you ask me to help you pick undergarments, I'm walking. Or jumping out the nearest window. Whichever one I feel like doing at that time."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 8:32 pm

"Hahahahahaha," Pash burst out, actually laughing as opposed to her usual giggle, "Boy you had a rather rapid change of heart on that one now didn't you."

"Haha, well, I'm glad I could save you the pain of learning that one the hard way."

"And I appreciate it Spike. Should I ever find myself in the role of a *giggle* damsel in distress, I'll be sure to let you know so that you can swoop in and save the day."

"Although, if a girl ever offers you the chance to help her decide what undergarments to wear, you might want to consider not dismissing her offer outright," she added with a wink.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 8:36 pm

That wink caused him to go bright pink. "S-Sheesh...Maybe you're right, but I don't know how I'd feel....Maybe if it was a girl I had a crush on or something."

"Oh yeah....Something occurred to me, Pash. You mentioned during our first fight...Something about some kind of energy within you, right? Is that something only you can use? Heck, is that why that first kiss felt so....I dunno, amazing?" A teasing grin. "Or are you just that good a kisser?"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 7:48 am

"Oh yes, don't ever let me hear a story about how a girl who you have a crush on asks you to help her choose her undies and you say no *giggle*."

"Well, while I am an expert level kisser," she said as she tossed her hair with a smug look on her face, "even someone as vain as me has to admit that the magic plays a part. Yes, there is a magic within me that makes people slowly start to like everything about me, even more so than they already do. The downside to that is that if I hang around someone for too long. Let's say a month or so, it starts messing with their head and they start to go a little crazy."

"And coming in direct contact with me, especially during something as up close and personal as a kiss just increases to flow of this magic to that person."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 8:01 am

"Huh....That's rough."

Realizing that he still had a burger in his hand, he scarfed the rest down, wiping his mouth with a sleeve afterwards. "I can't imagine how much of a pain that must be to deal with. But I mean...You seem to be doing a decent job at handling it, from what I can tell."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 8:43 am

"Oh it is not too bad. I assure you for every down side there are quite a few upsides to my condition."

"While it is true that I would love to be able to have a husband and children like most girls out there, letting the fact that I can't keep me enjoying all of the other things that life has to offer."

"But what about you? You seem to be defending your city day and night. Do you ever get to, oh, I don't know, do something that you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spike vs Pash II(End)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next